• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So, Maple Story is super fun and super cute. First of all, I found out we can import any picture we want to use for our own character note. So if I talk in All Chat, the picture pops up in my textbox and it's my official portrait on the world map. Also I get to choose a title/phrase that people can see. So everyone knows I am a gorl that needs to be banned and I'll will destroy heauxes with my RATATATATATA gun.
20181013_154635_02.jpg

Basically every activity gives EXP. It combines Maple Story 1, Mabinogi, Animal Crossing, Minecraft, etc. and then sprinkles the ability to customize nearly everything. My favorite things atm are the 50 player mini-games that we get every hour and collecting trophies. There's also mini-achievements on every single map and doing those gives extra stat points to allocate or items. It's quest/dungeon driven for quick EXP, but people have also just leveled by playing music+farming+fishing so lol rip tryhards. The story has a lot of moving parts and is just a B-Grade RPG story, but the writing itself/MC responses are pretty nice. It's clear they put a lot into the translations.

Basically it's an MMO that's anything but a huge grind and casual-play can take you all the way to the level cap... tbh I like grinding occasionally. But achievement grinding is grinding too. Like, having my character sit down for a total of 60 minutes or hang off a ladder. High intensity stuff, ya? Basically every action leads to an achievement somehow.

atm I'm making places on a little 16x16x15 lot. Currently just got done making a little beach. I found out I can visit anyone's house too, whether they're on or not. So I just pop into rich people's houses and use all their cash shop stuff for quick achievements lmao. Most of the blocks are free, even if the build mode is slightly clunky, but it has more options than Minecraft at least.
20181013_154001_01.jpg

Sad note: water blocks cost 5 merits, which is 5 cents. We only get 4 for free after getting our house level up (by placing blocks for 2 different days). But we can't use water blocks to fish in our house so it's w/e. But I reaaaaaally like water since it makes a plain flat area look better.

Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! sorry for not being on my mains much. You can level w/o me if you want. I think I prefer just slowly going through the motions to level since the cap is 60 anyway atm. Heavy Gunner is super fun tho. He's basically a mage meets archer, with a big gun instead of a big birb fren.

An ethereal goddess.
thanks shistars for uploading and keeping the conversation going.
tbh EODM07 EODM07 will keep the conversation going if we run out of stuff to talk about. That gorl will save us from having a stagnant topic, even if ha posts must become double posts. But us gorls are too chatty, so it hasn't come to that point...

Yet. :secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, damn. Students in qualifying schools can not only get Windows 10 and 8 for free, but they can also get a bunch of other software free or discounted like Sony Vegas Pro or Microsoft Visual Pro. I knew you could get stuff like MS Office for free as a student, but I tried looking for Windows discounts as a student and didn't find out until now through a relative who works in the IT department of another college where I live where he gave me this link that I would say nobody would know about if nobody told you about it. The best part is that after looking into Windows 10 Education, a Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6fdgsn/free_windows_10_for_studentsalumni/, came up talking about a site associated with Microsoft dedicated to helping students get discounted software licenses. I get that there are so many things to tell students and in the case of getting an OS license where not many people choose to build their own PC, I feel like students should be told about those resources.

Anyway, if any of you here are going to college or are in college, try to look into what you can get as a student and what not only the school provides for free or whatever, but what others can too. And I don't mean stuff like you can get a student discount on a laptop or whatever, but stuff like healthcare, insurance, computer software, tutoring, etc. For one, you're paying to go to college somehow and these services and resources are there for you.

Y2Kay Y2Kay , tagging you because I know you just entered college.

Anyway, some dumb stuff. I don't remember Seong Mi-Na's moveset in the previous games, but apparently she has a triple hop stab sort of like Yoshimitsu's pogo stance or Sakura's triple dunk in Street Fighter -- I don't know what the move's actually called. The best part? Well, listen to what she says for this attack: https://youtu.be/sQLlU2ToNTI?t=184. Yep, totally going to main her in SCVI because that's hilarious. I didn't play her much in the previous games, but I don't remember her being this goofy and bubbly.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
While talking to Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I realized that we have a lot of secretkpop's so here's the whole collection I think.
secretkpop: :secretkpop: It's the emote. The original. The classic.

Just secretkpop but in it's full quality.

One of Beni's many wonderful creations. It's secretkpop but Zeldafied.

Spawned from the Survivor simulator that happened in celebration of reaching page 2,000 in the last Social. I believe this was Nammy's avatar for the game.
And for the unofficial but still good ones

he's stronk an he's touff, but dun't cal him sloo

she wnats u at ur veri bess
And in case the images break (it'd be more surprising if they don't tbh) this is the album of them all.

P.S.: quick reiminder that kaito momota good

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
While talking to Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I realized that we have a lot of secretkpop's so here's the whole collection I think.
secretkpop: :secretkpop: It's the emote. The original. The classic.

Just secretkpop but in it's full quality.

One of Beni's many wonderful creations. It's secretkpop but Zeldafied.

Spawned from the Survivor simulator that happened in celebration of reaching page 2,000 in the last Social. I believe this was Nammy's avatar for the game.
And for the unofficial but still good ones

he's stronk an he's touff, but dun't cal him sloo

she wnats u at ur veri bess
And in case the images break (it'd be more surprising if they don't tbh) this is the album of them all.

P.S.: quick reiminder that kaito momota good
mfw after seeing the last picture
SecretZWhat.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Platinum Mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

Had a nap recently, and I didn't realise the time just now.

tbh EODM07 EODM07 will keep the conversation going if we run out of stuff to talk about. That gorl will save us from having a stagnant topic, even if ha posts must become double posts. But us gorls are too chatty, so it hasn't come to that point...

Yet. :secretkpop:
<3

Glad to know I'm still helpful to an extent.

Still haven't checked the pilot of Ace Attorney's 2nd Season. Which I still plan on doing, I wanna see how bad it is. :yeahboi:

Edit: Just saw the Top 8 of BBTAG at SEA Major, it was nuts. And I'm happy with the results. :yeahboi:

1st. KojiKOG (Tager/Waldstein)
2nd. Nameless (Ruby/Gordeau)
3rd. Gouda (Gordeau/Nu-13)
4th. Kazunoko (Ruby/Gordeau)
5th. Tomorelo (Mai/Gordeau)
5th. Llon_Nu-13 (Vatista/Nu-13)
7th. Fenritti (Jin/Nu-13)
7th. Ryota (Ruby/Weiss)

Also, Yagate Kimi Naru is wholesome.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, instead of getting a palette swap of Luigi from some alternate universe like in the multiplayer of Dark Moon, Luigi's Mansion 3DS will instead have Gooigi. No, I am not kidding, the co-op partner Luigi is named Gooigi and he's basically flubber Luigi: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...oigi_your_new_co-op_partner_in_luigis_mansion. Does anyone remember that film?

For FEH nonsense, I don't know why I did this. On the bright side, I summoned regular Shigure for the first time, but on the downside, he's +Atk, -Spd making him Cordelia, but with more defense.
4* Beruka: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Fir: +Def, -HP.

4* Gaius: +Atk, -HP. This would have been great had I not summoned a +Atk, -HP and +Atk, -Def Legault who at neutral is basically +Spd, -HP Gaius.

4* Roderick: +HP, -Def.

4* Soleil: +Spd, -Def.

4* Donnel #1: +Res, -Def.

4* Donnel #2: +Atk, -HP. No, I will not build Donnel. Not before I can get another Carrot Lance or some sort of vegetable, fruit, or a log for him.

4* Hana: +HP, -Def.

4* Sheena: neutral.

4* Shigure: +Atk, -Spd.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
if zelda summons a phantom what does that mean

shes summoning a different version of herself possessing this poor innocent phantom girl whos just trying to do her job and protect a dungeon??? zelda really out here ripping this girl away from her line of duty???

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hello fam

Who's enjoying the new abyssal ghb maps

I completed Xanders today using memehardt so now i have a golden pope hat

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's cracking Rise mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

About to have a TA come and visit today, we'll be taking a look at what I'll be doing this week for my Uni course on the PC. So that'll be good.

Also, finally got seeing the pilot of Ace Attorney's 2nd Season.

It was... better?

It did get a few chuckles from me, and it is focused on the first episode of Justice For All, of all things. Then again, I assume what they'll be doing is putting the Dahlia Hawthorne related episodes together, so it is its own arc of the anime. Which isn't a bad idea, though I'm still gonna tread with caution for this show, since the 1st season was absolutely terrible for me.

For a pilot of its 2nd season, I'll give it... maybe 3.5 :4zelda:s out of 5. It's getting there, but I'm expecting it to fall like a downward spiral as the anime goes on.

Might as well leave this Milennium Shield archetype here again that no one asked for. :secretkpop:

King of the Milennium Shield
Level 8
LIGHT/Warrior/Effect
300 ATK/3300 DEF

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by banishing 2 "Shield" cards in your GY. If this card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Shield" card from your Deck or GY to your hand. If this card is in Defense Position, it cannot be destroyed by battle. One per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Shield Token" (Level 3/EARTH/Warrior. 0 ATK/1000 DEF) to your side of the field. If this card is removed from the field, you can select one "Shield" monster in your GY, Special Summon it, it cannot be destroyed by card effects or battle for the rest of the turn. You can only control one "King of the Milennium Shield".

Queen of the Milennium Shield
Level 4
LIGHT/Warrior/Effect
0 ATK/2000 DEF

When this card is successfully summoned to the field; you can add one "Shield" card from your deck to your hand. If this card is in Defense Position, once per turn; you can send 1 "Shield" card from your hand to the GY.

Wings of the Shield
Quick-Play Spell

You can target 1 "Shield" monster in your GY, Special Summon it to your side of the field. It cannot be used as material for Synchro, Link or Xyz Summoning. At the end of your turn, the Special Summoned "Shield" monster returns to the GY.

Shield Bash
Trap

You can only activate this during the Battle Phase. If your opponent targets a "Shield" monster you control, you can destroy the attacking monster during the Battle Step.

Exhibit of the Shield
Spell

You can reveal 1 "Shield" card to your opponent. When you do, your opponent can choose one of the following: • Send it to the GY, then you draw 1 card. • Return it to the Deck, then add 1 "Shield" card from your Deck to your Hand except the revealed "Shield" card. • Special Summon the revealed "Shield" card to your side of the field; then discard one card in your hand.

:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This pretty much condenses my random thoughts throughout the day into a short video.

if zelda summons a phantom what does that mean

shes summoning a different version of herself possessing this poor innocent phantom girl whos just trying to do her job and protect a dungeon??? zelda really out here ripping this girl away from her line of duty???

mfw seeing that picture since nobody made a semi-proper frown/angry face yet:
SecretZPop_Flat1.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Late reply.
Some people are harping on 11's short length compared to most games in this age, but the way I see it there's so many ways you can tackle things in it the replay factor is limited only by your imagination and skill.
Unless people have no idea what a Mega Man game is, then I have no idea why its length is being complained about. Mega Man games and games like it are meant to be replayed over and over. They're arcade-y if that's the right word for it. Yes, money is tight, games are expensive, people want their money's worth, etc., but Mega Man's part of those games where the hours of gameplay from them are from getting high scores. It's different from replaying Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, the Elder Scrolls, or XCOM over and over despite those games being very long. Or the repetitive, but to some, enjoyable gameplay of Monster Hunter, the Warriors games, and MMOs or the grind and practice of fighting games.

I don't know, it's like someone complaining Silent Hill is too scary when that's the point of the series or complaining about how going loud in stealth games is difficult or something.

For FEH stuff, I'm not sure what I'm even doing anymore.
4* Catria: +Def, -Atk.

4* Cecilia: +HP, -Spd.

4* Est: neutral.

4* Odin: +HP, -Spd. Fine, I'll do it.

3* adult Tiki: +Res, -HP.

Also, freebie +Atk, -Res, 3* Raigh from the ToD! banner rerun.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Carl fans? :nifty::ultzelda:

So I got a bit of a surprise from what Konami has been doing with Duel Links.

Here ya go Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , Antonykun Antonykun .

- Gem buffs from Espa's Duel Carnival (900 Gems).
- New Structure Deck EX can be purchased with Gems (1000 Gems).
- Skill Rebalancing (Cyber Style & Life Cost 0 got hit by the nerfs)
- Cyber Style: The Proto-Cyber Dragons can now only be used for Fusion Summoning.
- Life Cost 0: Players can now only use this skill once to activate an effect. So when partnered with Cyber-Stein, we'll probably see it run Ojama King for lockdown.
- Ban-List got hit pretty big.
- Destiny HEROes & Masked HEROes lost Vision HERO Vyon. Got limited to 1.
- Amazoness Onslaught got limited to 1.
- Amazoness Princess got Semi-Limited to 2.
- Fur Hire Wiz got Semi-Limited to 2.
- Hey! Trunade got Semi-Limited to 2.
- Treacherous Trap Hole got Semi-Limited to 2.

In a nutshell; Fur Hires are now dead. Amazoness are just obliterated from existence, and Destiny HEROes have turned into Destiny ZEROes. :secretkpop:

This is kind of suspicious of Konami... What are they planning...?

Also, might as well talk about the new Structure Deck. :V

This one has many Blue-Eyes support, which is pretty good. Glad to see Blue-Eyes have made a return to form. And here's many of their newest support.

Dragon Spirit of White
Blue-Eyes Solid Dragon
Bingo Machine, GO!
Cosmo Brain

They got some very solid support, and it's nice to see them return. I'll try and make one myself, but I dunno whether it'll work or not, since I don't have Silver's Cry or the other SR, or even Azure-Eyes.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
IT'S YA BOY, GUZMA BOEY!
Screenshot_20181016-052654.png

His bess fren is M!Corrin so his lowest stat is res - at 35, with only combat buffs. He is panic-proof. His Atk is 64. He is a true heaux slayer now.

Next project is a +10 Corn Boi. He's currently +4 so das nice. I want to make another Boey-esque monster.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Late reply.

Unless people have no idea what a Mega Man game is, then I have no idea why its length is being complained about. Mega Man games and games like it are meant to be replayed over and over. They're arcade-y if that's the right word for it. Yes, money is tight, games are expensive, people want their money's worth, etc., but Mega Man's part of those games where the hours of gameplay from them are from getting high scores. It's different from replaying Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, the Elder Scrolls, or XCOM over and over despite those games being very long. Or the repetitive, but to some, enjoyable gameplay of Monster Hunter, the Warriors games, and MMOs or the grind and practice of fighting games.

I don't know, it's like someone complaining Silent Hill is too scary when that's the point of the series or complaining about how going loud in stealth games is difficult or something.

For FEH stuff, I'm not sure what I'm even doing anymore.
4* Catria: +Def, -Atk.

4* Cecilia: +HP, -Spd.

4* Est: neutral.

4* Odin: +HP, -Spd. Fine, I'll do it.

3* adult Tiki: +Res, -HP.

Also, freebie +Atk, -Res, 3* Raigh from the ToD! banner rerun.
To be fair, some of it was in the context of "for a Megaman game". Specifically having only two full Wily levels.

But yeah, challenges, achievements, nine save files and the usual level-select system definitely beg you to approach the game in myriad ways.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
How long are we going to have to wait for a Zelda Social Tournament 2? I'm ready to lose to all of you in Ultimate.

I think the prize should be getting to name the Social whatever you want for a month.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Selvaria mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

About to get some Uni stuff done, and may go back to VC4; wanna try and get the story done and the Squad Stories too.
But then there's also the Monster Hunter stuff I need to get done too. Such as hunting the Dreadking Rathalos a few more times, and aiming for higher ranks in G Rank.

How long are we going to have to wait for a Zelda Social Tournament 2? I'm ready to lose to all of you in Ultimate.

I think the prize should be getting to name the Social whatever you want for a month.
ZST2 will come never. It's found in a secret bundle with the Spritzee Shade Spray. How do I know of this information? Well, my cousin who works at Shady Spray Inc. told me this. :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
idk what’s going on but my free pull on the TT banner was a myrrh and then my free pull today on the new power banner was a takumi

they both have terrible IVs but i will never complain about getting free 5* units

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
idk what’s going on but my free pull on the TT banner was a myrrh and then my free pull today on the new power banner was a takumi

they both have terrible IVs but i will never complain about getting free 5* units
Me after getting a 5* I did not want even if they're free:
let me live pls.png

Julia ruined my life by appearing on the old HW Banner. She is a +atk/-res Julia though so maybe if she gets an Alm-style buff to her crappy tome she might be OK. Also, I got a 3rd Ayra on the new HW Banner. She def heard I was talking **** about her. At least she's Desperation/Swift Sparrow fodder. Even if Swift Sparrow is basically a crap ability except for a few certain cases. And Desperation is not my favorite ability since I like doing nothing and winning vs having to move flimsy gorls around so they don't get 1HKO'd.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yep, game of the century. :p

Now all we need is a banana weapon for Dante, Vergil summoning bananas instead of phantom Force Edges, and whatever else banana-related for more banana shenanigans.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Taiga mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

About to do some more research for Uni, and found out that another event is happening in DL. :V

Zane's back and this time, he's got more Cyberdark support.

Mainly Cyberdark Claw and Cannon, so it's not that bad I guess?

Also, Leo's Skill is now made obsolete thanks to the new Mini BOX coming out in a few days. That has Power Tool Dragon and Morphtronic Support (So pretty much, Remoten and PTD are in the Mini-BOX. Meaning that using Leo's skill that adds them into his deck is worthless. rip Leo's skill). It seems to also have Vylon support and Buster Blader support too, which is nice and all. Gonna have to wait and see how much of an impact on the meta it'll have (Then again, we can wait and see how they'll fare when you add in Leo's skill that adds Equip spells and Double Tool C&D).

Though I think Power Tool Dragon/Morphtronics will not be viable at all, due to Blue Eyes running around once again. Also, what are these "Scrap" monsters anyway? They seem absolutely terrible to play!

I've now finished Gintama. As in, the entire series is now finished. All 367 episodes.
Thank you for the laughs Gintama! You were great!

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I realized that the traditional Din's Fire looks like a perfect • so I decided to make a new but basic cover for my other accounts. I should probably just throw all SecretZPops in the background but they'd probably have to all be Zelda/her other forms for them to stand apart.

Ban Zelder.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I realized that the traditional Din's Fire looks like a perfect • so I decided to make a new but basic cover for my other accounts. I should probably just throw all SecretZPops in the background but they'd probably have to all be Zelda/her other forms for them to stand apart.

View attachment 170505
Nice banner. Do like how the design of it is portrayed. And just how flashy and pretty you made "Zelda", compared to "Ban". :yeahboi:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Julia ruined my life by appearing on the old HW Banner. She is a +atk/-res Julia though so maybe if she gets an Alm-style buff to her crappy tome she might be OK. Also, I got a 3rd Ayra on the new HW Banner. She def heard I was talking **** about her. At least she's Desperation/Swift Sparrow fodder. Even if Swift Sparrow is basically a crap ability except for a few certain cases. And Desperation is not my favorite ability since I like doing nothing and winning vs having to move flimsy gorls around so they don't get 1HKO'd.
I've gotten pity-broken by Julia a ton lol. Mine is currently +4 and has the same IVs as yours. It's sad because her (and Deirdre's) niche is killing dragons, but the adaptive damage buff really ****ed them over. I've seen a lot of people suggesting they get a refine that negates the adaptive damage. It's not the worst refine and would let them go back to countering dragons, but they'd still be bad.

At the very least, Ayra is a good unit and has nice art. But yeah, she's not great for fodder since Swift Sparrow isn't as good as it used to be. Getting pity broken by units you don't want/don't have good fodder is the worst. However, summoning is really just thinly-veiled gambling, so bad luck is expected.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
How's it going Taiga mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

Maan, I'm dying to try out Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (Ignition) someday - I hope they do a release in the future as ports.

I know some fellers I'd love to main in that game...

I've now finished Gintama. As in, the entire series is now finished. All 367 episodes.
Thank you for the laughs Gintama! You were great!
That's a monstrous undertaking - but now I know who to turn to if I wanted to tackle it. Mainly been a fan of Gumball and to lesser extent Hayate The Combat Butler, so I've heard Gintama be similarly zany comedy. Though most people are unsure when it gets "good" or not, and what arcs or series of fillers to avoid.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Gacha luck has been kind to me so I'm here to update best boy Helbindi

Screenshot_20181019-083601_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

I've gotten him to +6 and decided Wo Gùn with a Def refine and fury will be amazing for maps he doesn't need DC/being odd turn buffer (60 HP and 46 def lol). I have a spare Ishtar I could put odd wave attack on him too. :thinking:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Emiya mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

Maan, I'm dying to try out Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (Ignition) someday - I hope they do a release in the future as ports.

I know some fellers I'd love to main in that game...

I can already tell they'd be Kirito and Asuna. :V

Though as much as I'd like for Dengeki to get future ports or even an enhanced version. I highly doubt it'll happen, since I think it can be kind of expensive. Sure, French Bread has done a great job; but again, it must've been quite costly to get all of these Dengeki IPs, and to even throw in SEGA Franchises as stages and characters into the mix must've been daunting.

Also, real talk; If they ever do an enhanced version of Dengeki, I want Aoi Nagisa, and Shizuma Hanazono from Strawberry Panic! to make it in. Make them function like a puppet character (Or like Hisui&Kohaku in Melty Blood).

~ Kiriko-chan ~ said:
That's a monstrous undertaking - but now I know who to turn to if I wanted to tackle it. Mainly been a fan of Gumball and to lesser extent Hayate The Combat Butler, so I've heard Gintama be similarly zany comedy. Though most people are unsure when it gets "good" or not, and what arcs or series of fillers to avoid.

I have heard that the first 10 episodes of Gintama are not very good; they were so bad that the show was even threatened on being cancelled. So I'd avoid the first 10. But while it can be hilarious, it can even be serious and kind of sad too. So you'll never know what you'll be getting in some arcs.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just a quick update on MapleStory 2. I accidentally overleveled a lot because everything gives EXP. Thankfully most of the harder parts are in dungeons and dungeons cap character stats to only be +10 lvls higher than the dungeon lvl equirement. I was mostly making MS2 compatible songs with midis. I still haven't found a good Karakuri Pierrot/Clockwork Clown midi that's compatible with MS2's weird score creation. Midis need to use proper rests instead of solely relying on tempo changes every few lines and idk how to make midis from scratch so I have to scour the Internet to find usable midis. :^(

I made a short video showing off the first score I decently transcribed was Moon River and my qtpi character. But ofc, thanks to being able to post lewd expressions in towns without getting banned, heauxes post them all over and ruin my day because they are not tasteful/good. I am not over-dramatic ok bye.

But more importantly, thanks to my G-Rated Bara Patreon services that I did for giggles, I have accured 5 dollars and decided to spend it on G-Rated Bara things in game. Each custom picture costs 1 dollar to upload, but then I can sell the patterns in the Merit Shop and make money back while still keeping the original(s)... Hopefully some gorls want some good G-Rated Bara in their homes. Even if they don't sell, at least my precious little barn animals will know their owner has greate, wholesome, and clearly family-friendly taste.

btw Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! I was able to get Eclipse of the Sun from Hyrule Warriors into the game after learning how score creation works. It's pretty epic sounding even with only 1 instrument playing it, but I imagine a 2 to 4 person ensemble would be a m a z i n g. I also barely managed to get Sylvalum Nights into the game. It has so many parts moving parts and we're only allowed to have 10 seperate tracks per score... What's worse is that each track is only 100-500 notes long whereas normal songs are about 2-5 tracks in number with 500-3000 notes. I think it turned out ok tho.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So it was true. Kind of spoiler-y, but the game was just released today. Soul Calibur VI is the first time you can create a character who uses a guest character's, Geralt's, fighting style. SCIII didn't have guest characters, but a bunch of create a character exclusive fighting styles, SCIV had three Star Wars characters, Broken Destiny had Kratos, and SCV had Ezio. Kratos's moves were apparently given to Aeon Calcos aka the important Lizardman to SCV, so part of it counts, but not to the degree of being able to make your own Witcher or magic swordsman. I get why you couldn't in the other games, especially Darth Vader, Starkiller, and Yoda in SCIV, but it's pretty awesome how they were able to make it happen and let it happen considering the people who own the rights to The Witcher series probably had to okay this. This video goes over the character creation options and Geralt's fighting style shows up at the end of the fighting styles list: https://youtu.be/UNHFvi7B-Bo?t=1082.

As for other things, Hayner, Pence, and Olette are back for Kingdom Hearts III: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/10/1...creenshots-feature-twilight-town-and-olympus/. Kingdom Hearts III looks so beautiful. The trailers and KH 0.2 already gave us a taste of what KH III would look and be like, but man, it's getting better and better.

Has anyone been playing Monster Hunter World? I just learned about this recently and it was just addressed, but the PC version was missing out on online events where the newest update introduced the first event for MHW on PC in addition to addressing some other issues like the PC version didn't ship with any changes that the PS4 and Xbox One received through patches. You'd figure it would have since the same problems on the console versions if not addressed, would appear on the PC version. It also makes no sense to not to "pre-patch" the PC version if it was coming out later.

Edit: Forgot about this. The remix of Devil Trigger used in the banana Devil Breaker video is on YouTube.

I love stuff like this where you have this high energy, fast-paced song being transformed into a slower, more calming song or vice versa. That said, the one thing I'm not so keen on with the remix is how the vocals don't really mesh well the the slower tempo. I think they just took the sound clips and slowed them down to where they fit the remix, but aren't distorted. If they had recorded the vocals for this version of Devil Trigger, then I think it would have been much more amazing.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Miyuki mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

Gonna attempt to get Super Mario Party today, and I'll probably be seeing Episode 2 of JoJo part 5. :yeahboi:
May also see Ace Attorney's 2nd Episode too, kind of curious how they'll be structuring Season 2; will it be like I mentioned before? Where they'll have the Dahlia Hawthorne related cases all together in its own arc? Because that'd be kind of interesting to be honest.

Also, Chuggaaconroy's Earthbound LP is over; and it has me VERY curious on what he's playing next. Just how he worded it:
"Next time, we'll be looking at a new franchise that has never been played on this channel; but also kind of a spiritual successor to another series."

This has me thinking of either of the following:
- Chibi-Robo
- Fire Emblem
- BOXBOY

Someone I sometimes talk to on Discord thinks it might be I think Fossil Hunter was it? Eh, we'll have to wait and see.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Back, I was busy stealing some squid souls with the Flingza Roller. ban•flingza or something.

View attachment 170505
Can I use this as my new Youtube banner pls
But more importantly, thanks to my G-Rated Bara Patreon services that I did for giggles, I have accured 5 dollars and decided to spend it on G-Rated Bara things in game. Each custom picture costs 1 dollar to upload, but then I can sell the patterns in the Merit Shop and make money back while still keeping the original(s)... Hopefully some gorls want some good G-Rated Bara in their homes. Even if they don't sell, at least my precious little barn animals will know their owner has greate, wholesome, and clearly family-friendly taste.
btw I visited your house a few days ago to check up on your pumpkin and I didn't see this post yet and... that was a surprise but tbh I should've expected it.
Thought you all might like this.

Uh, enjoy.
This is gud, but I like this more:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Can I use this as my new Youtube banner pls
ye all Zelda related things are basically open source for True Gorls™ to use.

btw I visited your house a few days ago to check up on your pumpkin and I didn't see this post yet and... that was a surprise but tbh I should've expected it.
The Ike UGC got me a 7 day citation tho lmao. Basically I can play the game, I just can't join/make parties, make UGC, equip UGC, remodel my home, or play instruments for the soft-ban's duration. My mistake was uploading Ike with FIRE EMBLEM displayed right on the damn banner like a a PHool. Also selling them in the meret shop is a no-no. So I will have to take my Ike down when I get the ability to do so. I asked the admins directly what was wrong and got a response within 24 hours (so that was nice) and they at least told me the direct offense was just 1 of them instead of all of them. That means G-Rated Bara is A-OK and yeeeeee.

Side fun fact about citations: they allow offenders to pull weeds to decrease their citation-sentence by 10 seconds per weed pulled. So over the course of 1 minute I could get my sentence lowered by 2-3 minutes while earning the detective achievement... But I'm not that grind crazy. Still, the prison island actually serves a purpose and it's hilarious. MS2 is honestly the most well-thought out MMORPG with the dumbest but cutest little things/details scattered around.

btw tyvm for playing with my Pumpkaboo babbee boi. With enough points it turns into a vehicle that goes F A S T. Much faster than Zelda at least. :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
New banner is Farfetched Heroes v2 with Loki, Kliff, and Owain. Aversa is a flying red tome unit, and will most likely be a new GHB (unless she's the next Ayra or something).

Not a super interesting banner imo, but I am glad that Aversa is finally going to be playable. I am excited to see her stats and base kit. I may also pull for Owain depending on his stats too.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's poppin' Yukina mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

So I managed to get Super Mario Party, and my luck has been a mess.

I've been using Rosalina, and I've rolled a lot of 1s and +2 Coins. And Luigi on Megafruit Paradise got 3 Stars in a single turn. One from a Hidden Block card, and the other two from Toadette. It was a mess. :V

Also, the new Mini BOX and Banlist has now hit Duel Links. So that'll be great. :yeahboi:
Though I've stall decks are trying to make their way back, don't make it happen! :V

I'll be cracking on with my Uni stuff too; I'll be doing some research and see what I'll have to do for my Tutor Marked Assessment.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Uh, I have nothing else to show off than this. Protect the laugh, and the wave.

Last edited:
Top Bottom