• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
I hope so, that'd actually help us a bit.

I dunno what's up with the Symetra love over here. I'm a Widow main.
I ask because an acquaintance of mine is very very upset over the loss of the TP version, and so I wonder if there’s any possibility that that version could return as an alt. :(

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I ask because an acquaintance of mine is very very upset over the loss of the TP version, and so I wonder if there’s any possibility that that version could return as an alt. :(
We 're all are upset. Even the gorls who say "omg I like this sooooo much better!"

Papa Sakurai pls gib Twilight Zelda or we cri5eva

I hope so, that'd actually help us a bit.

I dunno what's up with the Symetra love over here. I'm a Widow main.
Symmetra is kinda the Zelda of OW since she is essentially an oddly-FPS Zelda. Sym is all about aiming clunky things and reading opponents to get the most out of her short range and risky kit (despite having ranged, but bad options). So I guess it all makes sense. Also they're usually both stylin' on heauxes and have the sass power equal to 2 Drag Kweens and 1 Beyonce.

Hell, she even has a weird version of Farore's Wind 2nd hit in OW form. Use Sym's Teleporter to transport 3 deployed sentries next to an enemy, which requires perfect timing and situation reading. Most of her deadly options spark "ooooh damn" reactions due to being sneaky or hard to aim, just like sparkly Zelda.

As for Widow I really like her too, but I'm trying to use McCree for hitscan dps. So my fav sniper goes to Ana, so I can be useful when no enemy us in my LoS. Vs standing in a vulnerable position hoping to kill people without being jumped and gutted.

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
We 're all are upset. Even the gorls who say "omg I like this sooooo much better!"

Papa Sakurai pls gib Twilight Zelda or we cri5eva

Symmetra is kinda the Zelda of OW since she is essentially an oddly-FPS Zelda. Sym is all about aiming clunky things and reading opponents to get the most out of her short range and risky kit (despite having ranged, but bad options). So I guess it all makes sense. Also they're usually both stylin' on heauxes and have the sass power equal to 2 Drag Kweens and 1 Beyonce.

Hell, she even has a weird version of Farore's Wind 2nd hit in OW form. Use Sym's Teleporter to transport 3 deployed sentries next to an enemy, which requires perfect timing and situation reading. Most of her deadly options spark "ooooh damn" reactions due to being sneaky or hard to aim, just like sparkly Zelda.

As for Widow I really like her too, but I'm trying to use McCree for hitscan dps. So my fav sniper goes to Ana, so I can be useful when no enemy us in my LoS. Vs standing in a vulnerable position hoping to kill people without being jumped and gutted.
I already really miss Sm4sh Zero Suit Samus so when this person told me about how much they needed TP Zelda in Ultimate, it got me thinking, it’d be super special awesome if we could get skins based on character’s previous designs.

“Not only is everyone here, but every single version of everyone is here!”

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening Dawn of the Breakers fans? :nifty::ultzelda:

How dare you bring up a ded gaem. Have some respect, gorl. :secretkpop:
Breaker! Breaker! We got a Code 7-28 on our hands! Unleashing the MikaBonks!

Anyway, been playing some more Dawn of the Breakers; already finished the currently available episodes; so now I'm just re-doing them on Hard Mode, at least I still get rewards for them. :yeahboi:

And the game has given me three of the same SR in that game, thankfully I've managed to make use of them by using them to "Limit Break" my first SR. :yeahboi: (They have to be the same character btw, and it seems I can Limit Break them up to 13 times, which seems not too bad?) Kind of curious when the next Event will come through to DotB.

I also feel like trying out either Azrael or going back to Rachel in BBTAG. Dunno why, Yuzuriha ain't really cutting it for me to be honest, and that I still have a Yu and Gordeau which is fine. But I might go and try out Azrael, or just go back to Rachel who was the 2nd character I picked up when I started playing this game. :V

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
pulled 3 5*s with 110 orbs on the marth banner but they’re all either -atk or -spd lmao

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
i liek dis very much tyvm to google for using obscure music for their forced ads

Side happy note: on mobileboards, the fabulous gorl in my avatar is holding up the little green online triangle. 10/10 tyvm smashboards

I already really miss Sm4sh Zero Suit Samus
Gorl, she the same except for the booty. Just say you miss the booty. It's OK. :secretkpop:

pulled 3 5*s with 110 orbs on the marth banner but they’re all either -atk or -spd lmao
Do you need to borrow my Comfort K Pop Gorlpanion? If ha presence doesn't soothe your devastated soul, ha smile definitely will.

giphy_s.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wus poppin' Beevis N' Butthead mains? :ulticeclimbers::ultzelda::ultzelda::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

So Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is out on Switch worldwide, I'll need to get that eventually myself; since I still got the original MHG on my 3DS, so being able to transfer everything over will be a breeze once I get my hands on it.

Also, I've now reached Master V in BBTAG Ranked; it was a hellish climb to be honest, then again; my Gordeau is too god damn basic and I need to work on my Gordeau. Also, I'm thinking of going back to Kanji after watching some Twitter clips of what he can do... Or I can just swap to Tager or Wald. :secretkpop:

FAR better grapplers.

Also, I'll need to see what other Heroes I can get from the Capsules in Dawn of the Breakers. Since I only logged in to get the daily log in bonus and the Free Capsule, may continue working on the Hard Mode stuff too; since I already reached over 25,000 Points for the Arena Rankings to get the best reward points wise, being the following:

Arena Dueling Medals x5
Royal Tanuki x5
Enhance Coins x25,000

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
What's going on too many emojii fans? :nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda:

BONK

Been hop, stop, boppin' around, boppin' aroun the whole dang town! ...In a game you guys haven't been playing. This time it's uhh... This one...
Some information about the game that you guys probably won't read: There is actually a DS remake of the game that has some minor cosmetic differences and some bad design choices compared to the Ps2 version. There are 24 different tracks in the game, woah. Some of the boxart on random copies have a wifi logo on them despite not having online functionality on the DS version.

Now is the part that I put most of the meat and potatoes of my post into a spoiler so you must click to see it. Not that there are any actual spoilers in here though, it's just good formatting. Don't worry, you get to see this every day!

CUSTOMER REVIEW "Best Recycling Bin EVAR!!!11!1one
Now, it might just be the wine talking, but I think this is the BEST DAMN RECYCLING BIN EVER.

The Pros:
-It fits perfectly under the shelf in our pantry.
-When full, it is not too heavy that someone can't lug it out to the curb.
-It's blue! In fact, it's the bluest blue that every blued.
-It's water-tight. Nothing's gonna be leaking on your floor, now!
-My three-year-old thinks it's the most amazing rocketship ever!
-Gotta leaky ceiling? This thing can hold a TON of water.
-It's much more rigid than your standard Rubbermaid storage bins (which is definitely something to consider if you're using this to catch water or something).

The cons:
-The bottom gets sticky. That's not really a manufacturing issue... that's just something I've noticed after prolonged use. I should really take care of that...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 28 people found this helpful

1 comment
Krusatyr 2 years ago
Lagunitas beer crate in your photo means you appreciate tasty hops brew. There is a continuity in their varieties, I like them all.
:secretkpop:

Also, anyone looking forward to something unrelated to smash and is fairly unknown that's coming out soon? Nobody has replied to this part pretty much ever :( Poor EOD...
12mql.jpg

How rude, after this little parody I can see now that nobody is giving EODM07 EODM07 the deserved attention for all their efforts keeping the social alive. Nobody even noticed.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What's going on too many emojii fans? :nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda::ultzelda:

BONK

Been hop, stop, boppin' around, boppin' aroun the whole dang town! ...In a game you guys haven't been playing. This time it's uhh... This one...
Some information about the game that you guys probably won't read: There is actually a DS remake of the game that has some minor cosmetic differences and some bad design choices compared to the Ps2 version. There are 24 different tracks in the game, woah. Some of the boxart on random copies have a wifi logo on them despite not having online functionality on the DS version.

Now is the part that I put most of the meat and potatoes of my post into a spoiler so you must click to see it. Not that there are any actual spoilers in here though, it's just good formatting. Don't worry, you get to see this every day!

Now, it might just be the wine talking, but I think this is the BEST DAMN RECYCLING BIN EVER.

The Pros:
-It's much more rigid than your standard Rubbermaid storage bins (which is definitely something to consider if you're using this to catch water or something).

The cons:
-The bottom gets sticky. That's not really a manufacturing issue... that's just something I've noticed after prolonged use. I should really take care of that...

1 comment
Krusatyr 2 years ago
Lagunitas beer crate in your photo means you appreciate tasty hops brew. There is a continuity in their varieties, I like them all.

Also, anyone looking forward to something unrelated to smash and is fairly unknown that's coming out soon? Nobody has replied to this part pretty much ever :( Poor EOD...

How rude, after this little parody I can see now that nobody is giving EODM07 EODM07 the deserved attention for all their efforts keeping the social alive. Nobody even noticed.
eh...

This kind of sucks

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's happening Iron Tager fans!? :nifty:

Decided to pick up Tager in BBTAG since Nammy12 Nammy12 suggested I give him a shot. And I don't regret it. :yeahboi:

My Tager isn't good right now, I still need to get the gist of things. But the important thing is I Tager Buster'd someone while they were streaming~.

Seriously, Tager's really fun to play. I just need to improve with him and make use of his other tools, like his Atomic Collider and do more combos with him. :V

BONK

The Pros:

The cons:

1 comment
Krusatyr 2 years ago

Your attempt at being my Echo Fighter was alright. I'd give it... 2 :4zelda:s out of 5.

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Your attempt at being my Echo Fighter was alright. I'd give it... 2 :4zelda:s out of 5.
I had fun, next time I parody someone I'll put more effort into it so I can get a higher :4zelda: rating.

Back to my boring old self, lamenting how we're all doomed for maining such a low tier character again.

I just wanna post one more of these and I'm good.
W2Wcc1Z.png

Anyone here played Shining Force? Right after smash, it's my favorite game.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
On this CYL banner I have gotten.....

2 regular Celica’s
Grima Robin M
LK Olwen
Shigure
Hinoka

Like wtf where are the bonus units hiding?

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
WHICH ONE OF YEW GORLS DID THIS???
I thought Freelance Spy Freelance Spy 's post was actually just you being extra tho. omg help idk what real life is anymore.

On this CYL banner I have gotten.....

2 regular Celica’s
Grima Robin M
LK Olwen
Shigure
Hinoka

Like wtf where are the bonus units hiding?

:150:
At least you got all good gorls. I still only got 1 5* from the CYL2 banner so far. ripperoni

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
idk why but I decided to start a 3 heart run of Link Between Worlds (on Hero Mode too, and I don't plan on getting any upgrades either). It's annoying so far bc getting hit once from standard enemies takes away 2 hearts already, so I need to either find 2 hearts to be able to take 1 more hit, or I die. So that's a mess. Once I get to Lorule everything is most likely going to be a 1 hit kill I'm guessing.
More importantly since this is the last game where you can name Link, I went with a Very Mature™ choice in preparation of that 1 moment later where Hilda says something along the lines of "We need a hero, and your ____ is fantastic."

HEROES! From the Legendary banner, I've only gotten a Bunny Alfonse. Def Smoke fodder is really good, but he's +Spd -Res which are the absolute best IV's he could get so now idk what to do. I don't really want to use him but perfect IV's on a decent seasonal unit is too good to pass up... Eh, Atk and Spd Smoke are pretty available already, Def and Res will probably pop up on some non-seasonal/legendary units soon (also waiting to do any kind of S.I. until the next update to see what those manual things are like is prob a good idea).
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Oh no
What I'm getting out of this is that she no longer has to wait 2 decades before being able to move left and right after using up B (like every other character with a teleporting up B) so that's gud.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Oh no
Oof, she wasn't even under the stage. And it's Battlefied, which will be uniform on all the alpha versions. This will happen to us a lot.

Painful to see this is not only still in the game, but is seemingly much worse.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
btw I'm going to my first convention tomorrow, any advice or stuff I should know?
There's going to be MK8D and Sm4sh tournaments there and I'm funny prepared to run over everyone as Iggy in MK, but the Smash one is a bit late so I'm not so sure if I'll play it (plus I haven't played the game itself in like 2 years oops)

Edit: Completely unrelated but I refound secretkpop2.0

Now spam it everywhere

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going 5B fans? :ultzelda:

So I made someone quite upset in BBTAG in the EU Lobby. Named Artoriax, a Jin/Hakumen player.

He accused me of spamming, even though for Gordeau's Neutral (Which is kind of nonexistent), you have to rely on 5B. Though I have been using 2B as well so I can catch my opponents guarding high. And he would always just keep his distance from Tager. But to put salt into the wound, I got Gordeau's Astral off on him, and even Tager's 214BC. :secretkpop: So I beat him 2-0, then he beat me 0-2; then he was acting like a child, I was laughing from it. :secretkpop: (Besides, I god damn Astral'd him and Tager Buster'd him. :V)

Even better that someone from the BBTAG Discord in the Switch Matchmaking channel knows of him too. Good to know he's becoming famous~.

Speaking of which, I actually ended up on someone's stream; where I beat them 2-0 (This stars my mediocre Tager. :secretkpop: ), I do need to work on my Gord and Tager some more (I still got a Yu Narukami anyway).

(1:20:38 - 1:26:05)

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
btw I'm going to my first convention tomorrow, any advice or stuff I should know?
There's going to be MK8D and Sm4sh tournaments there and I'm funny prepared to run over everyone as Iggy in MK, but the Smash one is a bit late so I'm not so sure if I'll play it (plus I haven't played the game itself in like 2 years oops)

Now spam it everywhere
I advise you to have fun. When I go to these I avoid playing games usually because I can do that any other day.

Cosplay is worth it, even if you aren't great. I did a rocket grunt once and still had fun.

Try going to some panels. You never know what is going to be a great memory.

Good luck with your tournament.

EODM07 EODM07 That was such a hype comeback.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
My mind after I hear Maple Story 2's open beta is slated for October 10th:

I already reserved a name and all. I wanna play it bcuz it looks so cute. Some of our FE husbandos/waifus also voice the characters in the game, but they're not credited yet so idk for sure. Considering FE falls in the realm of almost-anime and ofc it's also a game, I assume they would work on other almost-anime game projects such as Maple Story.

We should make a guild called MeanGorls. :^)

Now spam it everywhere
I never knew I missed that face and bowtie until I saw it. much joy, great happy, thnx

SYM’S FIRIN DA LAZER!!
Also the rework was basically a middle finger to unique platstyles for Symmetra. SHE’S ZARYA NOW!
She's more viable at least. But the fact her gun is literally a worse Zarya beam is the true middle finger. It has less range, lower max dmg, and loooower min dmg. Her beam is so crappy that it's better to just use her like a discount Pharah since 120dps infinite range phat projectile >>> 60dps for up to 12m distance.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Currently low key depressed because my main in Dissidia (Terra) got "reworked" (read: super nerfed) to just-above-zelda-tier

She was an absolute goddess before and I'm upset that another magic girl has fallen to the depths of badness

Luminario

Smash Lord
SYM’S FIRIN DA LAZER!!
Also the rework was basically a middle finger to unique platstyles for Symmetra. SHE’S ZARYA NOW!
The turret rework and new secondary fire seem like a godsend though, it's the laser pointer and blasé ult that drags her down. No way should a squishy character like Sym have a weapon that both forces you to be in close AND have to be in that close quarter fight for a few seconds to get that max damage beam, and if her ult is just a pure shield then it should have the ability to shut down other ults like Hanzo's and Moira's.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If you get hit by Tager's 2C. Don't worry, he's making sure you're ready to go to bed.

TIME FOR BED!

Anyway. What's going on y'all? :nifty::ultzelda:

Played a bit more BBTAG yesterday, and my Tager is slowly improving. Making more use of his Atomic Collider (236A/B) to make Anti-Air reads, I've been slowly making work of using his 5B to approach, and even had a bunch of Friendlies with some players from the Discord as well. :yeahboi:

Also, I'm probably going to skip this week's episode of My Hero Academia, because it's basically a filler episode that is a tie in to the movie coming out. So I'll be waiting for it to return to the Hero License Exam Arc afterwards. But at least I got Cells At Work!, and Chio's School Road to watch today! :yeahboi:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Somebody's gotta post something before EODM07 double posts in the morning.

It's me

Anywho, I've been thinking about how I can use Zelda in a squad strike battle. In Tr4sh, My Marcina had some issues dealing with certain, extremely safe playstyles. Like a dragonfang shooting Corrin for example. While I had the ability to win, some of these MUs were actually easier as Zelda surprisingly. Having that reflector strongly discourages use of projectile neutral tools, and since it was already an uphill battle I didn't have to worry about the poor MU. Phantom actually deals with Corrin's reach pretty well, and teleport is a decent answer to instapin-instawin. Add to the fact Zelda can dunk Corrin's slow recovery ezpz and ya got yourself a decent pick.

Anyways, Zelda beats Corrin, who knew?

New Zelda, while still likely being last place on the tier list, should have a lot more utility as a CP character. Especially if we get a super easy Farore cancelling stage. Anything that relies on projectiles as their neutral game would get easily sniped by our teleport or just reflected. Giving us an upper hand in a decent chunk of MUs. Looking at frame data, we are better off than last time, but we won't even outspeed sword users so I think our Niche needs to be focused elsewhere.

I'm honestly hoping our meta turns to be SqadS so that we can use more characters overall, I think that it'd be a healthy change especially if there's a SS tier character or two. I think we can all agree that Zelda works best as a finisher to her shiek for example, and we could use the CP for our more exploitable characters.

InB4 Zelda is a Revenge Killer Pokemon.
(Taken from smogon's dictionary) Revenge Killer:
A Pokemon whose main purpose on a team is to revenge kill or trap certain threats, usually those who your team lacks a solid defense against. Generally characterized by high Speed and frailty.
Mamoswine's access to Ice Shard allows it to be known as a very effective revenge killer to Flygon.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Somebody's gotta post something before EODM07 double posts in the morning.

It's me

Anywho, I've been thinking about how I can use Zelda in a squad strike battle. In Tr4sh, My Marcina had some issues dealing with certain, extremely safe playstyles. Like a dragonfang shooting Corrin for example. While I had the ability to win, some of these MUs were actually easier as Zelda surprisingly. Having that reflector strongly discourages use of projectile neutral tools, and since it was already an uphill battle I didn't have to worry about the poor MU. Phantom actually deals with Corrin's reach pretty well, and teleport is a decent answer to instapin-instawin. Add to the fact Zelda can dunk Corrin's slow recovery ezpz and ya got yourself a decent pick.

Anyways, Zelda beats Corrin, who knew?

New Zelda, while still likely being last place on the tier list, should have a lot more utility as a CP character. Especially if we get a super easy Farore cancelling stage. Anything that relies on projectiles as their neutral game would get easily sniped by our teleport or just reflected. Giving us an upper hand in a decent chunk of MUs. Looking at frame data, we are better off than last time, but we won't even outspeed sword users so I think our Niche needs to be focused elsewhere.

I'm honestly hoping our meta turns to be SqadS so that we can use more characters overall, I think that it'd be a healthy change especially if there's a SS tier character or two. I think we can all agree that Zelda works best as a finisher to her shiek for example, and we could use the CP for our more exploitable characters.

InB4 Zelda is a Revenge Killer Pokemon.
(Taken from smogon's dictionary) Revenge Killer:
A Pokemon whose main purpose on a team is to revenge kill or trap certain threats, usually those who your team lacks a solid defense against. Generally characterized by high Speed and frailty.
Mamoswine's access to Ice Shard allows it to be known as a very effective revenge killer to Flygon.
The new phantom should be a good answer to anyone trying to play extra defensively against Zelda, projectiles or no. Her mobility upgrades should also help play around disjoints a bit easier. New airdodge mechanics plus din's should also let her make short work of linear recoveries.

Edit: Now that it doesn't make you helpless, you can aim it at recovering opponent AND get in a prime edgeguarding position at the same time.

Last edited:

Quillion

Smash Hero
You know something funny?

A lot of people find Ganondorf's sword use to not be good enough because he only uses it in his Smashes...

Yet, fans actually support the idea of Zelda entirely losing her Light Arrow.

Why is this? It seems at least a few of these people are hypocrites.

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
You know something funny?

A lot of people find Ganondorf's sword use to not be good enough because he only uses it in his Smashes...

Yet, fans actually support the idea of Zelda entirely losing her Light Arrow.

Why is this? It seems at least a few of these people are hypocrites.
Oh heck nah, I want that light arrow back! It was actually a good FS. Hell, I'd support Zelda having all her smashes changed to a sword ffs.

New one looks situational, only killing at 100%. If meter becomes meta Zelda might need, dare I say it... A buff.

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Oh heck nah, I want that light arrow back! It was actually a good FS.

New one looks situational, only killing at 100%. If meter becomes meta Zelda might need, dare I say it... A buff.
I doubt it's launch power is THAT weak... we've seen it kill in preview footage without relying on obliteration.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's poppin' fellow Ragna The Bloodedge mains? :ultzelda::nifty:

Played some more BBTAG, and I'm been thinking of whether a team of Tager/Yu could work. Since I've used Tager/Gordeau and Gordeau/Yu. Plus that I've used Gordeau in every single match I've played. :V

So I'll probably be experimenting a bit with that team, and if not; I'll go back to Tager/Gordeau. :V

Also, I found out that GungHo didn't allow recorded footage or photos of Grandia II HD at PAX West. So that has left me a bit miffed to be honest, since I really wanted to see how the game ran on the Switch. So far, the only thing I know about it is that the game is running really well on the hardware, and the only time the frame rate dropped was when they revived a party member.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Oh heck nah, I want that light arrow back! It was actually a good FS. Hell, I'd support Zelda having all her smashes changed to a sword ffs.

You know, giving Zelda the Light Bow as a means to do projectile normals (more akin to Villager, not Mega Man) would be a cool buff. Especially considering the unreliability of her attacks has always overcompensated for their damage.

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
I would have loved for the Light Arrow to be a part of her normal moveset!! I prefer it as a final smash over the triforce of wisdom thing, but seeing it re-appear as an aerial or a special move would have been awesome even though there's no chance of that happening because we know her entire moveset

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Here's the thing, unions are pretty socialist, but dude I love Labor Day.

Top Bottom