• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm not saying his jab is good but it does have some redeeming qualities. A quick interrupting move has value in its self. In many cases you can't stop chains with a slower attack than 1 or 2 frames. Try playing as Ganon vs Fox or Sheik before saying you'd rather have his jab.
I know, but its low startup and the way it hits isn't enough to make up for everything else about the damn thing...

Anyway, as I'm compiling Brawl's frame data, apparently Falco's Fair has low SDI multipliers, x0.8 for the loop hits and x0.0 for the last hit. Yeah... I tried fixing this move by adding set knockback and seeing what would happen and for some reason, it sent people flying out. The hell went wrong? Why did this not work, but Fox's 27% total Fair did? Also, Brawl Captain Falcon's U- and F-throw had x1.5 hit lag. Just copy and pasting stuff... except for Smashes since they're weird; they're broken into up sections, so it's not really going to tell me the startup and stuff. Have to check elsewhere for that.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Route 6: lvl 13 Oddish
Nickname: Cenizas

Route 15: lvl 23 Nidorina
Nickname: riels89

It took me forever to find a new name so I'll probably just murder the rest of the Pokemon I first encounter.

They were all guest gorls who just lurk anyway.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Symmetra was bad before the nerfs

Now she's basically unusable

She was never "Diddy prepatch"

Torbjörn was broken, though, and it was hilarious
Dis is troo. I'm just basing it off my own experience which is the exception and not the rule. :C

I microwaved so many people on console when I was at my friend's house. This was over multiple days of Sym-play. She was good, but not Torb-ez-op. When I finally got the PC version, my world was ruined. Well, actually, 1st time I used her on PC was with Cress! Cress! and I got PoTG and we won. BUT it all went downhill quickly. At least she's fun and awesome enough to play, like Zelda, even if she's total garbo.

My guess is they nerfed her as a knee-jerk reaction since people were so butthurt about things that auto-aimed (specifically mostly sorta just Torb) so they thought "O now there's only no-aim-required-Symettra's turrets better nerf those b4 people flock to her for ez-op-wins and get butthurt about her too!"

Also Geoff talked about buffs/nerfs and Sym's name didn't even come up. Hopefully it's a ninja buff or trade-off to make her actually good. As of right now she sits between "I'm not a total waste of space if used right 100% of the time!" and "I'm the most elegant pile of trash you will ever meet."

R-Lu2sSYcg2H3CCVJseZxjoHeKub37a_Rx1Ck0ECKjA.jpg

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's clearly a man because no anime woman would have anything that large covering their crotch

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Let's play a game: guess if this anime character is a man or woman!
Ha, that was way too easy.

But then again, I guess some people somehow mistook BotW Link for a girl. I don't even watch that much anime but I still can't see how they made that mistake.

Edit - You want a really tricky guessing game? Try this anime character.

If you guessed female, you are correct.
For some reason a lot of people seem to be under the impression Marth is a man. I dunno what's up with that.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
image.png

First attempt for my perfecT :049:

Both optimal moves, and XL size, which allegedly correlates with high HP stats. Theaux this Venonat was a 443 CP, and 825 after evolving is really bad IVs. Still this is pretty good for first try :^)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
How do you have so much stardust

likewhat
Lmao I've just been aggressively hunTing Venonats + other Pokemon, and NOT promptly spending what I collect. Also hatching eggs provides like, an easy 1000+ Stardust for a 5KM, and even more for 10K eggs if I ever find them.

I'm hoping to save up a ton in collection with a ton of Venonat candies so I can immediately power my heaux up.

I'm mad because earlier a 501 CP Venonat fledT from me, and that once evolved would already be in the high 900s of CP -> less power up work needed. I'm hoping to rectify that mistake soon. By 527 CP you can evolve a Venonat into a Venomoth with already >1000CP.

I have tr4sh IV luck though cri. Every time I evolve it has trash IVs. I'm hoping a high trainer level can help fix that.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm maybe completely off here since I don't follow Pokemon Go at all, but isn't the tradeoff with size that large pokes have more HP but small pokes attack more often or something?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'd only heard about the HP part, but you could be right on. I don't even remember where I heard about the HP part, but I know the source did not have if small size attacked more.

Either way, I've always liked high HP stats :113:

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
This is how playing Widowmaker is like on consoles lmfao.

I promise I'm not usually this bad.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Compiled Brawl Capt. and Fox's frame data and I noticed and realized something. For Capt., I think he has an error or something with his Uair. Supposedly, if I read it correctly which I probably didn't 'cause my eyes died, his Uair has a frame 14 late(r) hit. There's coding that calls for all hitboxes to be terminated at frame 12 right after the late(r) hit is called. I didn't play Capt. much in Brawl, so I don't know of he really had a late hit and I didn't bother to check anywhere else.

For Fox, his Uair definitely benefited from Smash 4's changes, especially momentum canceling being removed and fall speed and gravity being a bit higher in Smash 4. It's virtually the same move, but it was said to KO at ~140% in Brawl. In Smash 4, it KOs at ~110%. Oh, and I just noticed that Fox's stupid sour-spots on Down Smash in both Brawl and Smash 4 have 361° hit angles... Falco's has 80°... It's rare to hit with the sour-spots, but really? Come on, man. I swear if when I check Melee Fox's frame data and Down Smash had an angle change while Falco's didn't... Of all the Melee BS to carry over, the developers always carry over the worst of BS for Falco... Of course this turned into a rant...

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Decided to check my stats on Overbuff for fun
If anyone wants proof to NEVER rely on me for offense, I am in the bottom 1% for all of these categories as Tracer:
  • Average eliminations
  • Average objective kills
  • Average damage
  • Average deaths (11 DEATHS PER GAME I'M WORSE THAN ZELDA)
  • Average weapon accuracy
  • Average solo kills
  • Average bomb kills
  • Average medals earned
So basically I provide 0 offensive help as an offensive character, yet I still have a higher winrate with her than Lil Puddin Lil Puddin 's Tracer :secretkpop:

Also it showed me I use Mercy's damage boost beam way too much... buff it to 50% for real this time pleeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Decided to check my stats on Overbuff for fun
If anyone wants proof to NEVER rely on me for offense, I am in the bottom 1% for all of these categories as Tracer:
  • Average eliminations
  • Average objective kills
  • Average damage
  • Average deaths (11 DEATHS PER GAME I'M WORSE THAN ZELDA)
  • Average weapon accuracy
  • Average solo kills
  • Average bomb kills
  • Average medals earned
So basically I provide 0 offensive help as an offensive character, yet I still have a higher winrate with her than Lil Puddin Lil Puddin 's Tracer :secretkpop:

Also it showed me I use Mercy's damage boost beam way too much... buff it to 50% for real this time pleeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/LilPuddin-11310

My D.Va is on point, tho. All dem high bars means my Sassination is Zelda level, roight?

btw why is your Mercy so bloodthirsty? Talk about rood and not peaceful at all. Can't you show your opponents a little Mercy?
:secretkpop:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna be starting on my prototypes now. Be working on a poster and some cards today. And I checked out a few highlights of Doubles from Super Smash Con 2016. Congrats to Taiheita and his teammate Gomamugitya for winning Doubles. :yeahboi:
Taiheita's Lucas is amazing to watch.

Ugh... I think... I should rather, watch some random cute as hell anime or something.
Don't worry bruh. I gotcha covered. :secretkpop:

(I'd also recommend ReLIFE. But I've mentioned that show too many times before tbh. :3)

No, but I think Shizuo's rage is my spirit animal.

When Fframran rants about Falco.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I started watching Kirby:RBAY and I'm surprised to say this, but it's actually BETTER than I remember. The voice acting especially. In episode two, the hamster enemy in the games has an Australian accent. Lolwut. Also Meta Knight is Mexican as hell. He's honestly on some Zoro stuff. It's fun. 4:4zelda: out of 5

Rizen

Smash Legend
^After seeing Kirby RB@Y I feel bad about calling Rick the hamster 'the c*** partner' in Kirby's Dreamland 3.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I finally got my own Wii U. About time, now I can play some of yew here

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Don't worry bruh. I gotcha covered. :secretkpop:

(I'd also recommend ReLIFE. But I've mentioned that show too many times before tbh. :3)

When Fframran rants about Falco.
I was about to say some about New Game!, but then I got sidetracked and ranted about Falco's jab in response to Rizen's post. I like the ED, "Now Loading!!!!", better and "Shake!" is cute, but I have no idea where that plays since I have started watching New Game! yet.

Also, Tekken has really good music. Tekken Tag 2's "Battle Cry" is cool. I don't know why I like it so much, but I think it was from watching a lot of moveset videos of Tekken Tag 2 and it just became catchy. Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection's "Hall of Fate" is wicked.

Edit: Yep... Melee Fox's Down Smash sour-spot has a 361 degree hit angle. Thanks, I like having random sour-spots / hitboxes that do random things instead of slightly similar things on Falco such as his jab 1 and 2 convoluted hit angles, his Down Smash sour-spot, pre-1.0.8 Uair body hit, and post-1.0.8 Uair's convoluted hitboxes. They're not long-ranged moves, so why are there 3 different hit angles? Fox has 4 different hit angles on his tail. Mewtwo at least has a long tail, but Fox? Have you seen fox tails. They're not the length of anacondas. Seriously, why? You don't see Marth and Roy's sour-spots inexplicably do little to no knockback or suddenly launch people at a different angle potentially saving them.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Since we were sharing the stats in Overbuff a little while ago...

Here's mine

I'm kinda proud of myself not gonna lie.
Nice cyborg Greninja there, m8.

I thought I sucked (my rig is garbo @40-70 unstable fps and twitchy aim). Then my skill rating confirmed it. BUT THEEEEEN I looked at my heroes and saw my non-joke ones were average or better. Too bad my Zelda's not.

So moral being: don't use characters as jokes so you can have accurate ratings. Just like you shouldn't use Zelda in Sm4sh for bettet win-rates.
:secretkpop:

btw is that PC OW?

Last edited:
Top Bottom