• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Route 48: lvl 24 Farfetch'd
Nickname: Nammy

And then I never used him again...

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I wonder why it's called 'farfetched'; it's a duck.
He's called that cuz a duck that comes with it's own toppings (It's holding an onion shoot iirc) is weird.

He's just asking to be eaten (hence why he's an endangered species in Kanto)

:150:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
He's called that cuz a duck that comes with it's own toppings (It's holding an onion shoot iirc) is weird.

I suppose that's more kid friendly than calling him 'Suicidal'.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I went to the Safari Zone and I was using the rule where it's not first encounter it's first caught. But you have to keep throwing pokeballs and if you run out you don't catch anything.

So I caught the rare and exoctic...

Safari Zone: lvl 17 Rattata
Nickname: DanDan

I hate this game...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You might be confusing shinies with legendaries

In 6th gen, legendaries caught in-game/from events/whatever are guaranteed 3(?) perfect IVs

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Chaining with radar in gen 6 also gains an increasing amount of minimum perfect IVs for every 20 pokes in the chain, so I guess if you were getting shinies that way they'd have a few guaranteed perfect IVs too

not for any reason related to being shiny though

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
So I went to the Safari Zone and I was using the rule where it's not first encounter it's first caught. But you have to keep throwing pokeballs and if you run out you don't catch anything.

So I caught the rare and exoctic...

Safari Zone: lvl 17 Rattata
Nickname: DanDan

I hate this game...
Are you sure you're not just playing Pokemon Go?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Route 43: lvl 14 Girafarig
Nickname: ElderLolz

But much more importantly...

Lake of Rage: lvl 30 *shiny* Gyarados
Nickname: Maxy

Now I have two!! And somehow Maxy has bite but Viewtiful1 does not...

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Route 43: lvl 14 Girafarig
Nickname: ElderLolz

But much more importantly...

Lake of Rage: lvl 30 *shiny* Gyarados
Nickname: Maxy

Now I have two!! And somehow Maxy has bite but Viewtiful1 does not...
Son I have the most bite. What you talking about?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Falco's a bird and has hollow bones; his light frame doesn't need a strong grip to hang from ledges.
Nah, I just like looking at Falco's fingers and laughing at them. They're so chunky and look really difficult to use to hold anything, especially when you look at his ring and pinky which are little nubs.

Could totally go for some roast duck right now.

Speaking of birds, I kind of want to see the vocal register or whatever it's called for Chun-Li's Spinning Bird Kick. So, like most specials in Street Fighter, characters call them out like Ryu saying Hadouken. Well, for Chun-Li, her Japanese voice actress, Fumiko Orikasa, says Spinning Bird Kick in a peculiar way where her pitch goes up for "Bird". It comes out like, "Spinning BIIIIRD Kick!" When Chun-Li's English voice actress, Laura Bailey, says it, it's just, "Spinning Bird Kick!" First time I heard Orikasa say Spinning Bird Kick I was in shock, couldn't believe that it was real, almost thought Bailey was the one saying it, and then laughed. Nowadays, it's just a, "Huh, that's weird. I wonder why she says 'bird' in a higher pitch?"

Also on Chun-Li, watching Laura fight her looks like hell... I'm reminded of Luigi vs. Falco where Luigi can press whatever buttons he wants and Falco looks like he's staring at some dirt with Luigi pointing to a shovel nearby stating, "You know what ta' do, Lombardi. Nobahdy crosses the Mario Bros. Nobahdy." And then a close-up on Falco's face shows him profusely sweating and his life flash before his eyes before he picks up the shovel and starts digging. Camera then pans over to another tombstone that reads, "Wolf O'Donnell", pans to other tombstones with David, Nana, Pichu, Popo written on them. Falco looks back at Luigi and meekly asks: "Is he next?" Luigi responds, "Ya got that right. He's next and so are they."

Six weeks later... Bayonetta, Cloud, Diddy, Fox McCloud, Mega Man, Ryu, Samus, Sheik, and Sonic the Hedgehog were all reported missing. Unrelated, ex-F-Zero racer, Captain Falcon, was found dead in a car accident. In other news, Dr. Mario was awarded a Nobel Prize in Medicine. Also, Ganondorf fell off a cliff and broke some bones. He is said to make a full recovery for his Broadway debut of The Gerudo King & I with aspiring actress Zelda.

Oh, and I swear Ryu's English voice actor in Smash 4 is saying Shakunetsu wrong; he's saying "Sho-ku-nets" instead of "Sha-ku-nets".

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
That's what you wanT us to think, isn'T it? But you can'T hide from the truth, sisT. I've already read your hearT like a book.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Eaux hunny leT me remind you that according to Zelda social fandom my hearT only belongs to one person. Yew haven't seen iT because that person isn't yew.

Besides how can you be trusTed when yew aren't even a Slowking anymore??

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Eaux hunny leT me remind you that according to Zelda social fandom my hearT only belongs to one person. Yew haven't seen iT because that person isn't yew.

Besides how can you be trusTed when yew aren't even a Slowking anymore??
Gorl please, I'm still psychic, and I still kneaux yeaux're pasT and fuTure.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Holy frickin' cow.

The Pokemon XYZ Anime is frickin' GOOD.

I haven't cared about the anime this much since Sinnoh league victors.

They have a brand new art director and now the animation quality has significantly improved. The story is better too.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Holy frickin' cow.

The Pokemon XYZ Anime is frickin' GOOD.

I haven't cared about the anime this much since Sinnoh league victors.

They have a brand new art director and now the animation quality has significantly improved. The story is better too.

Yeah, it changed when XY started.

Apparently the people who did the Pokemon: Origins special are now in charge of the anime, though obviously on a smaller budget then the OVAs.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Giving Zenyatta 50 more HP sure did a lot, both for him and for Genji.
Zenyatta was the only character before Ana came out that I found interesting in that game.

I think part of him rising up might just be because the game has been out for longer. Assuming you've got a team who knows how to play with a Zenyatta, he's pretty much built to be really good (harmony and all the jazz). If no one gives a **** though and everyone wants to be a lone wolf, his usability seems to go way, way down.

Zenyatta was the only character before Ana came out that I found interesting in that game.

I think part of him rising up might just be because the game has been out for longer. Assuming you've got a team who knows how to play with a Zenyatta, he's pretty much built to be really good (harmony and all the jazz). If no one gives a **** though and everyone wants to be a lone wolf, his usability seems to go way, way down.
oh no, it's definitely the health and ult change lol

and orb change

Last edited:
Top Bottom