• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Have they started doing co-op runs of the game?
Plague Knight doesn't have coop.

Wouldn't know about Shovel Knight, but coop's only on Wii U/3DS I think (I didn't even know this was a thing until I looked it up) and I've only seen people do runs on the PC version so probably not.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Plague Knight doesn't have coop.

Wouldn't know about Shovel Knight, but coop's only on Wii U/3DS I think (I didn't even know this was a thing until I looked it up) and I've only seen people do runs on the PC version so probably not.
I wasn't paying close attention to your picture and didn't notice it was Plague Knight. I saw a console run at some event and I've been looking for co-op runs because you can skip so much with a second player and I thought it'd be interesting.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just remembered something...
Quick question everyone.

Do you have a certain song from a game that has a soft spot or you have a guilty pleasure for?

Mine has to be Fight the Knight from Sonic & The Black Knight. :V

It's just so cringy, but sooo good.

Reading through some posts, I couldn't really think of one -- I don't think it's a guilty pleasure --, but Safe and Sound by Kyosuke ft. Gerard Way. It was used for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. Dunno... I really don't know. I just like music in general, I guess. If I don't like a song, then I just don't like it. If I find it weird, then it's weird. Hmm... Maybe something from Kate Nash? A random anime song like Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito's opening? (I still need to watch that...) Catch Me If You Can and Un-Gravitify aka the song that sounds like a bunch of mumbling with awesome instrumental from Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity? Pumpkin Hill? Obligatory link since Pumpkin Hill is the jam. :p

I think pretty much any Sonic song can count, but it's weird since they're good songs. Sonic has always had good music. I guess the cringe part only comes because they're associated with Sonic which maybe back then, people would say is kids stuff because videogames equal immaturity. Same thing could apply to Devil May Cry's music like Devils Never Cry, but since DMC was always cheesy, over-the-top, and 80's influenced, it's kind of the point (to be really stupidly awesome). Well... I guess right now, I really like Laura Marano's Boombox... Hmm... Does it really count, though?

And I just remembered some songs from Final Fantasy XIII: The Sunleth Waterscape and Will to Fight. Hmm... Final Fantasy again... Real Emotion in Final Fantasy X-2. First heard it as an 8-bit remix, then found the original. Holy crap. Yep, that's cringy, but it's pretty nice to listen.

AND I remembered another thing. Suffer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6fwe3EFTRQ. :demon:

Well, here, have something to cure that song from above: Neguse, Tamako Market's ending theme.

Y'know, I love how I dug deep and had to philosophize on what a cringy or guilty pleasure song is to me or whatever and then proceed to list and link a bunch of songs while remembering leading to more of listing and linking and yeah... I'm probably going to remember more as time goes on... Bleh.

Edit: ****! Just remembered Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun's ending theme, Uraomote Fortune. Also, I like how the site is slowly being updated with stuff like I'm pretty sure the little forum travel icon wasn't a lightning bolt and maybe the edit, quote, and reply weren't "highlighted".

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm worse.
I like Try, Try Again
I just found out this comment. Please make like zelda and get banned for thinking try try again is a bad song that can only be enjoyed as a "Guily pleasure"
:secretkpop:
srsly tho i unironically love that song

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just working on the cards now, will be doing the mugshots of each character afterwards. So luckily, I'll be almost done afterwards. I'll just to print the card descriptions onto actual card, and print the mugshots onto counters once I've shrunk them down.

And I'll be checking the whole of the Smash @ Xanadu stream later today too.

Rizen

Smash Legend
My kitten is very intelligent, the smartest cat I've ever seen (not on youtube/TV). She can recognize simple patterns when I move a toy on a string or laser pointer and goes to where it will be. She intercepts balls that go under the couch or doors by going around the obstacle. She also plans ahead by carrying toys to places she thinks will be fun to play in. I bought a motorized toy for her that spins small toys inside a clear plastic dome with 3 holes for the cat to reach her paws into; she not only can get complex toys out of it (like a spring or ovaloid mousey) but carried a spring in her mouth and put it on top the dome because she wanted it inside (she missed the holes though).

The problem with this is she grows bored of toys quickly and is very needy of my attention. When she goes crazy (often) she'll run over cabinets and play with anything that is movable. When she's resting she wants to be held. Only people who have owned a kitten from 2 months old can truly know the extent of what I'm talking about.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
My name fools people.

I won't say how, but some of you gorls already know :secretkpop:
Is your real name the Krusty Krab?

My kitten is very intelligent, the smartest cat I've ever seen (not on youtube/TV). She can recognize simple patterns when I move a toy on a string or laser pointer and goes to where it will be. She intercepts balls that go under the couch or doors by going around the obstacle.
My parents got kittens back when the world cup was going on. They'd jump onto my desk and start swatting at the ball on the screen better than the goalie was. Was especially apparent during the Brazil vs Germany game, where Brazil lost 1-to-7. My cats would at the very least have kept the game tied.

The problem with this is she grows bored of toys quickly and is very needy of my attention. When she goes crazy (often) she'll run over cabinets and play with anything that is movable. When she's resting she wants to be held. Only people who have owned a kitten from 2 months old can truly know the extent of what I'm talking about.
Have you considered getting another cat? I don't know where you got yours, but at the shelter we got ours, they typically recommend you get them in multiple (aside from the obvious bias considering it was a shelter). They get bored af without a playmate.

Same thing with our golden. She loves everything, but had a nipping problem as a puppy if she got too excited. Went away real quick once she had other puppies to play with and had them do the same thing to her.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've just randomly decided to play the DS port of Disgaea 1 again.

God I've noticed how much inferior it is to the PSP and PC ports. Well, sure it doesn't crash like the PC port. But still, the DS version feels sooo slow.

But at least you get to recruit the bosses and an extra character~ <3 (Pleinair, Zetta, Priere, Majorly, Adell & Rozalin) Unlike the PSP and PC ports where you cannot recruit them. But on the plus side, I did manage to slay Item God 2 and get myself a 2nd Robo Suit. :yeahboi:

...I wished they allowed us to recruit Pleinair in Disgaea D2. She would've been so much fun to use. :c

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I've just randomly decided to play the DS port of Disgaea 1 again.

God I've noticed how much inferior it is to the PSP and PC ports. Well, sure it doesn't crash like the PC port. But still, the DS version feels sooo slow.

But at least you get to recruit the bosses and an extra character~ <3 (Pleinair, Zetta, Priere, Majorly, Adell & Rozalin) Unlike the PSP and PC ports where you cannot recruit them. But on the plus side, I did manage to slay Item God 2 and get myself a 2nd Robo Suit. :yeahboi:

...I wished they allowed us to recruit Pleinair in Disgaea D2. She would've been so much fun to use. :c
Is the PC port really that much better than the DS port?

Other than the Item World being (imo) way more fun in the first game, I don't think I can ever seriously go back to D1 after playing D4 on the Vita.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I'm going to a place called a Gaelteach for 3 weeks. It's basically a place where you get kicked out for speaking one line of anything that isn't Irish. Basically, it teaches Irish in a natural way. It's strange, there is so many holiday-like things to do but it's a lot like school too. It will be an interesting experience. At the same time, I didn't actually realise this until yesterday but I've actually grown unusually attached to this social..
I'm gonna miss the lot of you :(

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Destroying Reinhardts with Symmetra's secondary fire is the best thing ever

Little do they know that it goes through their shields

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've now finished the mugshots for my characters for my board game. :yeahboi:

Once my Dad gets back, I'll ask him to help with making the cards. So for now, I'll be doing a VERY rough written piece of my evaluation. As in just very small notes and all; I can always add on to them later. :V

Also, since you mentioned them Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , I'll be honest; I really don't like D3 and D4. Maybe it's because of the Weapon Mastery that they decided to throw out the window during those games. Since I really liked the freedom you get with character creation in D1, D2 and DD2. Whereas with D3 and D4, I'm forced to have a Witch Class use Magic unless I reincarnate and have them go through that Unit World thing; whereas compared to D1, D2 and DD2, I have all of that freedom; and DD2 made it much easier for me to have that creative freedom; since Units that are under a "Master", like how I get a Female Healer with a Valkyrie; she can now learn sword skills easily and quicker than say in D1. (Fun fact, I had a Healer named Hikari in Dark Hero Days who was my strongest unit who used nothing but Swords.) I do feel the urge to get back into DD2, but I don't wanna put the time into plugging in my PS3 again, and getting new controllers; since my bluetooth ones don't work anymore. :V

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If I was going to travel somewhere for a whole week, where would I go?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was gonna say DeviantArt, but I'm not that sadistic.

But in all seriousness, that would depend on which location you would like to go and see.
I'm willing to go anywhere in the US, but I'd prefer to go out west because I've never been west of Missouri. But I could drive anywhere that was in the East and wouldn't need to take a plane.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Come to Memphis and chill with me fam.

I know we are the 7th deadliest city in America but I'll make sure you don't get shot.

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Destroying Reinhardts with Symmetra's secondary fire is the best thing ever

Little do they know that it goes through their shields
It's also funny when you're Hanzo, get above Rein, and shoot scatter arrows at his feet.

Or use Junkrat to launch him and wreck his unsuspecting team.

They don't seem to realize how little their shield actually means. Which is why people use 2 tanks in Cancerous Mode. Um. Competitive Mode!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hmm I've been to Gatlinburg, would kind of rather not go south again. I'd like to visit all of the states at some point in my life.
Here is my map so far:
Pretty puny I know :/

Everyone should post their map. Use this site.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The disappointing thing for me is the states I've been to since I've been 18 is Indiana and Ohio.

That's right, Indiana and ****ty Indiana.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i travel all the time, so it's no surprise i've been to so many states :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Michigan and Illinois barely count, both were just like 10~20 miles past the Wisconsin border for family events.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Uhhh
I live in KY
Been to Georgia and Florida
Only cause of family I would never go to either voluntarily

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Didn't count places where I had to stop and transfer... which I only think is Minneapolis, MN. Unsurprisingly, I don't like any of the places I've been to... Maybe I should go to the wilderness in Russia, dig a ditch, and just lie there.
amCharts.png

We're not doing countries after this, right? The map's kinda difficult since some countries or places are tiny and there's the thing with countries having their own regions like Canada.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Texas, Florida, and Hawaii for me.
But I've been to so many places in Cali and Oregon that it should count for 3 more states tbh

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Texas, Florida, and Hawaii for me.
But I've been to so many places in Cali and Oregon that it should count for 3 more states tbh
No rule bending!!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I've been to other places I just didn't think too hard
Georgia, Florida, Tennesee, Indiana, and Ohio

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I've only been to California and Texas, excluding the time where my family's car broke down and we were stuck in Tucson trying to repair it. Fun times.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
East coast states are tiny.

WA, OR, CA, NV, WY, TX, NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, ME, FL

frame data

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788