• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Our old cat, who's been through tough times......
WEVE REUNITED, we finally have our old(albeit overweight) cat back after so many years.

Shall I name her Zelda?

tying of the lead is a first person action rpg made by sonic team. it's another edition of the sequel to the iconic and memorable arcade life simulator house of the dead. the difference between town of the bread and typing of the lead is that with town of the zed, you have to shoot the ****ing screen to actually kill zombies and the main protagonist james mcavoy and leon s kennedy had guns as weapons. in typing of the lead... well, they use ****ing keyboards:

gonna nitpick here but what the hell is that backpack on those agents. are those dreamcast consoles??? why is there in the first place? do they have to advertise the console even further even to those who already have the console? is this even a thing in other consoles??? if u have an answer then let me know tyty. then again, why am i questioning sega? i shouldn't be questioning their decisions. they're genuises. the masterminds behind masterpieces such as sonic R, sonic 06, sonic boom, and shadow the hedgehog so yeah. i'm probably being a dumbass nitpicker here

as you can tell by the screenshot, the graphcis are actually p.decent for the xbox360 era. the hd textures are spot on and the faces of the characters are fleshed out. no look here:

LOOK AT THE GUY AT THE REAR.... THE ONE WITH THE GRAY SUIT AND ****. YEAH, JAMES. LOOK AT THAT EMOTION

but yeah, story is that goldberg is being a **** again and has created some ****d up creations to make everything horrible again so it's up to the ams (american molesting services) to stop goldberg from PROTECTING TEH LOYFE CYCLE. yeah that's about it. believe it or not, you're literally typing zombies to death. no seriously, it's really like that. that's how it works and it's ****ing genius and logical. i don't know about you guys but when there's a zombie outbreaks, better make sure you pack your keyboards and prepare to whoop em out in case you see some nearby zombies and type random **** like, "my dad left me," or "go to the doctor." the voice acting is some of the best of all time putting other masterpieces such as uncharted, mass effect, super mario galaxy, and minecraft to shame. here's a video reel of how amazing the voice acting is. see it for urself

the gameplay is also a step forward for first person rpgs wherein you type sentences, words or letters to take down opponents. as a professional-level MLG keyboard master who's learned and mastered the art of typing with the help of mario teaches typing and mavis bacon, i'd say that this game does a MUCH better job of teaching me on how to type properly. there's even one boss fight wherein you have to type the right answer or else you DIE. that **** is tense. you don't see that hardcore **** in mario teaches typing and mavis bacon don'tya?

so yeah, this game is amazing. i'd buy it if i were you guys

so uh, i'd give this game a :4corrinf: outta :4corrin:

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Corrin confirmed counterpick against ZSS.

Reason?

:secretkpop:
Lavani Lavani think it has something to do with the ledge?
tying of the lead is a first person action rpg made by sonic team. it's another edition of the sequel to the iconic and memorable arcade life simulator house of the dead. the difference between town of the bread and typing of the lead is that with town of the zed, you have to shoot the ****ing screen to actually kill zombies and the main protagonist james mcavoy and leon s kennedy had guns as weapons. in typing of the lead... well, they use ****ing keyboards:

gonna nitpick here but what the hell is that backpack on those agents. are those dreamcast consoles??? why is there in the first place? do they have to advertise the console even further even to those who already have the console? is this even a thing in other consoles??? if u have an answer then let me know tyty. then again, why am i questioning sega? i shouldn't be questioning their decisions. they're genuises. the masterminds behind masterpieces such as sonic R, sonic 06, sonic boom, and shadow the hedgehog so yeah. i'm probably being a ******* nitpicker here

as you can tell by the screenshot, the graphcis are actually p.decent for the xbox360 era. the hd textures are spot on and the faces of the characters are fleshed out. no look here:

LOOK AT THE GUY AT THE REAR.... THE ONE WITH THE GRAY SUIT AND ****. YEAH, JAMES. LOOK AT THAT EMOTION

but yeah, story is that goldberg is being a **** again and has created some ****d up creations to make everything horrible again so it's up to the ams (american molesting services) to stop goldberg from PROTECTING TEH LOYFE CYCLE. yeah that's about it. believe it or not, you're literally typing zombies to death. no seriously, it's really like that. that's how it works and it's ****ing genius and logical. i don't know about you guys but when there's a zombie outbreaks, better make sure you pack your keyboards and prepare to whoop em out in case you see some nearby zombies and type random **** like, "my dad left me," or "go to the doctor." the voice acting is some of the best of all time putting other masterpieces such as uncharted, mass effect, super mario galaxy, and minecraft to shame. here's a video reel of how amazing the voice acting is. see it for urself

the gameplay is also a step forward for first person rpgs wherein you type sentences, words or letters to take down opponents. as a professional-level MLG keyboard master who's learned and mastered the art of typing with the help of mario teaches typing and mavis bacon, i'd say that this game does a MUCH better job of teaching me on how to type properly. there's even one boss fight wherein you have to type the right answer or else you DIE. that **** is tense. you don't see that hardcore **** in mario teaches typing and mavis bacon don'tya?

so yeah, this game is amazing. i'd buy it if i were you guys

so uh, i'd give this game a :4corrinf: outta :4corrin:
im surprised you didn't know what typing of the dead was
guess I'll read through your entire post and enjoy a laugh

Sonic should be in S tier.
:162:
bruh old school sonic > whatever that druken blu mess is now a days

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Zelda's misfortune:
Patches greatly buffing more characters + arguably all the DLC characters being competent + not receiving worthwhile buffs (except maybe Usmash) + more shield stun = Zelda being ranked last on the tier list.

Even before all this she was still ranked near last. Why, Sakurai? I just want to win tournaments with my one true main instead of having to cheese out with other characters I like almost as much.

Also, on another note, I'm trying to break up with my boyfriend, because I just can't do a relationship right now, so I asked him when we'd probably be able to see each other again. He responded with: Valentine's Day.
My initial reaction:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Marth's Ftilt... O_O

Can Falco have Melee Ganondorf's (angled down) Ftilt now? Also, can Zelda's Ftilt have total frame reductions like Marth's? Marth had 26 before 1.1.4 and now it's 23.

Edit: Diddy's Ftilt makes a stretchy noise... They knew how absurd it would be with his rubbery arms... >_>

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Labbing Bayo more

Starting to like her more...in Wii U blast zone stages. She can't kill off the top in 3DS blast zones lmao

I still like Kamui more by a lot, but I may be picking her up as a funsies character.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I was watching the Nebulous Prime grand finals and came across this:
I knew that Cloud's f-smash was pretty janky, but sheesh. He must have been hanging around Zelda a bit too much.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me irl when FFNair into OnlyComboableKillMove's Wind is shielded after perfectly placed Nair bcuz online:

THEN he (Falcon) misses charged Usmash to death punish as I scootch over while falling, he gets FW'd and DIs to avoid FW2:

Finally my face after he misses a critical knee, tries to Fsmash, Zelda phases through him as she falls, and he dies to Ftilt+bad DI:

BAN•ZELDA

Gorls, I am so done with Sm4sh for a bit. I literally flipped the power switch after Zeldoo did the sassy win pose. I cannot even right now. 2tense4me

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i've never played an FE game, and i don't really want to

maybe i'll buy fates, get gay married, and then jump off a bridge because the voice acting is so bad

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
i've never played an FE game, and i don't really want to

maybe i'll buy fates, get gay married, and then jump off a bridge because the voice acting is so bad
sounds like a good ending to me :secretkpop:
I knew that Cloud's f-smash was pretty janky, but sheesh. He must have been hanging around Zelda a bit too much.
that's duck hunt syndrome at this point

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Without turning animation

Not particularly useful if you have C stick set to tilts but it's kinda funny
Now I remember seeing that a long time ago on a video in which Zero was playing Zelda in For Glory then I forgot about it.

How does it work?

/Lucina

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Katsie
Zelda's misfortune:
Patches greatly buffing more characters + arguably all the DLC characters being competent + not receiving worthwhile buffs (except maybe Usmash) + more shield stun = Zelda being ranked last on the tier list.

Even before all this she was still ranked near last. Why, Sakurai? I just want to win tournaments with my one true main instead of having to cheese out with other characters I like almost as much.
I love Zelda, but it WOULD be nice if she'd get some much-needed buffs. I am tired of seeing her rank consistently low. The sad thing is, I consider Zelda very interestingly unique as a character. If she had certain buffs I'm sure she could pull off all sorts of badass combos and shenanigans with stuff like Farore's Wind, lightning kicks out of combos, etc.

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
that's duck hunt syndrome at this point
Speaking of which, DH still didn't get their smash attacks buffed huh? That's just sad. I wouldn't say sadder than Zelda's existence, but still sad.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Got 7th again in a tournament in a weeb convention today. Lost to a PM player and my cancerous Ness friend lmaooo

Actually went perfect with Corrin today, and 2-4 with Zelda lololol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
TIL Little Mac's nair is the fastest aerial in the game

Sakurai why
It's still crappy... Ain't got **** on Ryu's frame 4 Nair. Meanwhile, frame 1 jab from Little Mac and ZSS... Little Mac makes sense since he's jabbing like a boxer, but ZSS? Backhand that fast? Why? Why not frame 2? Also, I learned that Duck Hunt can auto-cancel their Dair from a hop.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Speaking of fast Nairs I heard someone complaining that Yoshi's is too slow.

Yoshi's frame 3 Nair is too slow.

ty internet it wasn't like I lost enough faith in you already or anything

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Now I remember seeing that a long time ago on a video in which Zero was playing Zelda in For Glory then I forgot about it.

How does it work?
:GCDL: Or :GCDR:

But you have to be precise with it, any closer to :GCD: doesn't make you turn while any closer to :GCL:/:GCR: makes you dash.

Like I said, it doesn't seem too useful if you have C-stick to tilts since you can just turnaround Dtilt for free, but if you have it set to anything else you probably can get turnaround Dtilts quicker than inputting the turn & then the crouch separately

Rizen

Smash Legend
Speaking of fast Nairs I heard someone complaining that Yoshi's is too slow.

Yoshi's frame 3 Nair is too slow.

ty internet it wasn't like I lost enough faith in you already or anything
In the Link forums we have a standard response to that sort of thing 'Get good son'.

I like RPGs but not JRPGs so I probably wouldn't be a big FE fan. Xenoblade CX has laughably poor writing but it's just such a HUGE and awesome game that I'd give it a 10/10 regardless (I'm past ch11 atm). There's so much to do! If you have a Wii U BUY THIS GAME!!!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
In the Link forums we have a standard response to that sort of thing 'Get good son'.

I like RPGs but not JRPGs so I probably wouldn't be a big FE fan. Xenoblade CX has laughably poor writing but it's just such a HUGE and awesome game that I'd give it a 10/10 regardless (I'm past ch11 atm). There's so much to do! If you have a Wii U BUY THIS GAME!!!
i honestly have a weird relationship with jrpgs some are amazing others are bland imo

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I love JRPGs, yet I've never owned a PlayStation of any kind. Always used Nintendo consoles + my Xbox whenever Squenix decided to throw it a bone, lol.

Yes I know I'm terrible.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Video Game Genre Tier list
S:
SRPG
Fighting
A:
Monster Hunter Ripoff
WRPG
Metroidvania
B:
JRPG
MOBA
C:
Platformer
Simulation
Visual Novel
D:
Puzzle

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
You can't be that down on puzzle games. Puzzle League on its own brings it up two tiers. It's like what would happen if you gave Sheik's Fair to Ganondorf.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You can't be that down on puzzle games. Puzzle League on its own brings it up two tiers. It's like what would happen if you gave Sheik's Fair to Ganondorf.
Puzzle Leauge does not make up for literally every other puzzle game

Top Bottom