• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Well, you see, that's very much a different story than the Doc boards. The Rosa boards, having gone in and taken a peek are....

well, you fit in more here and anywhere else, really = )
What's wrong with the Rosa boards? I don't really go in there myself.

Rizen

Smash Legend
What the ****

Resident Evil 4 HD edition doesn't look HD at all. What the **** Capcom??
The only "HD" remake that looked really good was Wind Waker. I saw the FFX HD remake and thought "That's what passes for PS4?!!" it barely looks better than the original PS2 game.

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Hey gorls, I'm gonna be streaming Pittsburgh sm4sh for the first time at 3:00 EST on twitch.tv/pghneohsm4sh, tune in if you've got nothing better to do! You might get to see me get wrecked as Zelda :secretkpop:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
A: Curly fries anywhere
A-: Wendy's, Culver's
B: KFC
C: Burger King
D: Everywhere else
F: McDonald's
KFC has fries?
I'm still spending as little time in the Rosalina boards as physically possible.
how about you just stop maining rosalina while your at it and pick up a real top tier main

What's wrong with the Rosa boards? I don't really go in there myself.
keep it that way

once upon a time, i found rosalina. as it turns out, rosalina "does" exist in real life. she's an existing being. i was so mesmerized by her beauty so i asked her if i can marry her and she said yes. we made 99 babies and **** and we lived happily and ever after. i could feel the sweat coming from her biker suit as she rubs herself on me and i can feel the silky nature of her skin as i caress her amazingly.... cosmic skin. yeh. boobs and butts are great. we made babies and ****. they all died

the end

now i'm gonna commit seppuku

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
once upon a time, i found rosalina. as it turns out, rosalina "does" exist in real life. she's an existing being. i was so mesmerized by her beauty so i asked her if i can marry her and she said yes. we made 99 babies and **** and we lived happily and ever after. i could feel the sweat coming from her biker suit as she rubs herself on me and i can feel the silky nature of her skin as i caress her amazingly.... cosmic skin. yeh. boobs and butts are great. we made babies and ****. they all died

the end

So you're the reason that Lumas spawn every time she loses one? Infinite space babies. It all makes sense now!

I guess we can all blame THIS GUY for RosaLuma being evil and horrible and terrible barfo

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860

the end

Best fanfic 10 outta 10

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
holy **** who even uses that emote?
You do, Berserker.

cool people

like Kofu Kofu

:lick:
Ayyy you know it
Although your initial response was essentially what Berserker's was here (but I've already called him out).
what the christ is this emote
jesus
Also I generally see fries as salt sponges, but occasionally they taste good by themselves too. There needs to be a balance. IIRC Chili's fries are usually pretty good.

I forgot something.

:lick:

Last edited:

the end

wait. when do the marshmallows come in? :o

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

the end
why

but not enough to avoid maining Rosalinda
nice sig

Also I generally see fries as salt sponges, but occasionally they taste good by themselves too. There needs to be a balance. IIRC Chili's fries are usually pretty good.
There isn't a Chili's anywhere around here so I don't know what those are like :177:

here's another one

once upon a time, rosalina was just roaming around being a ***** and **** then she bumped into waluigi. they both were so attracted to each other, they instantly went woo-hoo and ****. unfortunately, rosalina was so powerful and so full of cosmic ****, that waluigi exploded when he was totally going on rosalina hard and then he turned into a planet

the end

wait. when do the marshmallows come in? :o
when vanilla ****s them out

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
why

nice sig
I don't see this character throwing out a ******, hitting jab and killing people AND pressuring shield at the same time, so no matter what they say....sure, she can hit B and throw needles, but I'm sure she wishes she could throw a silly jab that kills, or perhaps a utilt that can do it at really low %s, too? Mmm~ (

the most gross will always be the puppet characters. I love everyone in here (esp. you Vanilla) but not all of the characters, darling~.

RosaLuma will never be cool in my eyes, it'll just....NEVER HAPPEN!

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
There isn't a Chili's anywhere around here so I don't know what those are like :177:
I think they put pepper or some other seasoning on them. I like the fast food fries that are kind of... flaky, I guess, the best? Not sure how to explain it.

I work at Chick-fil-a and eat their fries on an almost daily basis, they're pretty good. Above average but not super special.

How many Burn heals do you have Lavani Lavani ?
Who even uses Burn Heals. Like, by the time you need Burn Heals you may as well just buy Full Heals.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

the end

tumblr_mxsfouEMma1sluwcco1_r1_500.png

needs more furret and less of non relevant characters that don't belong in smash
The Rosa boards have a creepy waifu/Oedipal complex thing going on.
there's more then that going on, but I'll never be brave enough to find out
when vanilla ****s them out

rosalina is only for remorseless psychopaths

fitting for someone who disrespects mcdonalds fries
no one cares about your fries argument

Top Bottom