• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm considering using Anther's Ladder but I have no clue how it works and I'm a bit nervous aghdjkdsjdnfbd
It's not that bad. You just fight people. I think 8 ranked battles will give you a rank then you can just fight people of similar rank

to challenge people click on their name in the right and then click challenge, then go through and choose the correct options, then they will accept

you will be taken to a chatbox and there is a UI in place for character selection/stage striking.

not too bad

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
It's not that bad. You just fight people. I think 8 ranked battles will give you a rank then you can just fight people of similar rank

to challenge people click on their name in the right and then click challenge, then go through and choose the correct options, then they will accept

you will be taken to a chatbox and there is a UI in place for character selection/stage striking.

not too bad
ive never run into someone who got salty except this one dude who called my zelda gimmicky and quit once i got a dthrow>9 with g&w

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Yeah sorry I just woke up.

I'd make a game but I'm gonna go have some breakfast first, so if you gorls wanna start straight away instead of waiting for me, you can start your own game and I'll just join later.
I'm fine with waiting , more people is better.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
So the Guinness Factory was awesome, it was almost a museum for a beer LOLOLOLOL.

Not the biggest fan of Guinness tbh but can't say no to a free pint (even if I didn't drink it all)

Then went to see St. Vincent, missed the start of Mew's set because food lol (though what I've seen of them was really good)

But St. Vincent

She

****ing

KILLED IT

<3

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's depressing when iMovie crashes every time you try to export your compilation video urgh

Not sure if it'll be out today, but fingers crossed that it all works out. I honestly think it's my best Zelda compilation vid to date so I hope I can show your gorls soon~

Edit: GOT MUTED BEFORE IT WAS EVEN DONE PROCESSING ON YOUTUBE WOW RIP MY JAPANESE SONG CHOICE SELECTION

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
A2Z just called Little Mac floaty.

Usually I try to put up with his posts because he does occasionally have good one-off observations but this one? I'm done lol.
He elaborated, I guess it's because he can be hit by Doc's jab 2 to Up-B combo and I assume it's a thing only floaties generally get hit by. I assume LM just has low gravity or something.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I don't know why this social is so active, but it puts pretty much every other social to shame.

It's also the only one I find remotely interesting.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm very suprised that secretkpop wasn't already taken as a username here

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I got all of the blanks, not sure if I uploaded all of them though.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wait, forgot one.

Also our scores were so close.

(I won :secretkpop:)

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Have a major tournament in 4 hours and I'm seriously rethinking my life choices since I drank poison last night and currently running on 3 hours of sleep

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Have a major tournament in 4 hours and I'm seriously rethinking my life choices since I drank poison last night and currently running on 3 hours of sleep
I'm very confused as to why poison links to this page in the Zelda social.

Are you saying that this page is poisonous?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I know who you are and I'll just let you know you could get bopped hard for this, sis.

Not that I don't find it amusing
It's an alt, isn't it?

That's what I figured, but I didn't want to look stupid if I was wrong lol.

can you tell us who it is?

Top Bottom