• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I can speak English and I'm learning Spanish. I know Japanese katakana and hiragana but I can't write, speak, or read the language
To everyone who wants to see Angel not doing so hot. :^)

That second game was amazing by Nairo, taking more notes on how to Zero Skill Spamus. Although I think I would fit into Dakpo's style a bit better I think. Gotta give credit to Nairo, I just don't have the guts to always be in the opponent's face 95% of the time, personally want some personal space, haha.
Also Nairo tries very hard for the disrespect :secretkpop:
Angel got "exposed" :^)

btw guys

@Aerodrome Hey Aero, would you happen to have any frame data on Celestial Fireworks?
Aero said:
That isn't lightweight
LOL

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
*this is totally the seaweed hair boards* Does Explosive Flame have any potential? None of Palu's neutral b customs are too spectacular, so I wanted to mess with it, and I know some people have knowledge about her here.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
*this is totally the seaweed hair boards* Does Explosive Flame have any potential? None of Palu's neutral b customs are too spectacular, so I wanted to mess with it, and I know some people have knowledge about her here.
Yea. You can use it to hit people offstage or to cover the ledge when your opponent's recovering. The last hit of it also goes through shields so you can snipe people who don't know about that :^)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Cantonese is my first language. That said, I don't consider myself "fluent" because I moved to Canada at an early age and I can struggle to understand more complex discussion especially topics with more technical words. By extension, I have passable self-taught Mandarin and am certainly able to survive in China if need be. My simplified and traditional reading are about low grade school level and equivalent. I do have a dual Chinese/Canadian citizenship which is cool.

English is my second language, but my best given my exposure. I am quite interested in English syntax and grammar and if money weren't an issue I'd love to teach the subject.

In high school, I took a course I guess that's equivalent to an AP level French. I haven't spoken the language since leaving high school but if I ever achieve financial security someday, I'd go back to a local community college and take French out of interest and regret from not retaining much of the language. I could probably barely survive if I was thrown in France though.

I can read some Japanese kanji. I can't speak the language nor read the squiggly lines though.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
You can do some weird things with it when you pair it with super speed. You can bounce her momentum in a lot of nifty ways and I liked Explosive Flame a lot for that reason. It's also pretty good at area denial such as blocking a ledge on someone trying to recover.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
In other news my Greninja, Robin and Palutena amiibo are now making their way here. Considering how long Mocha's plush took to get here, I'm guessing it'll take until September for them to arrive here.

It would be hilarious if they happened to arrive on my birthday though.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
One time, I tried to snipe a Falcon's recovery with EF but, for some reason, the hitboxes failed to pull him all the way in and he fell out of it. Fortunately, he was sent flying backwards and he was super close to the blastzone so he died.

At 30%.

It was funny.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
In other news my Greninja, Robin and Palutena amiibo are now making their way here. Considering how long Mocha's plush took to get here, I'm guessing it'll take until September for them to arrive here.

It would be hilarious if they happened to arrive on my birthday though.
What was the site you got Greninja off of? I ordered Jigglypuff from it and haven't gotten an email or anything about it shipping and I can't find the site when I go through my history.

edit: nvm, i found the website by looking through my email

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
One time, I tried to snipe a Falcon's recovery with EF but, for some reason, the hitboxes failed to pull him all the way in and he fell out of it. Fortunately, he was sent flying backwards and he was super close to the blastzone so he died.

At 30%.

It was funny.
Omg that happened to me just last night! I was messing around in training with Celestial Fireworks and I wanted to try some other stuff so on a Ganon I did dtilt > EF and he fell out of it and got gimped LOL

At 30%.

It was funny.
I approve of this because Falcon was at the receiving end :>

I might run hyper arts from time to time. Since customs are and have been a thing now, I guess I should try it out instead of the typical 1113 set I use

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
What was the site you got Greninja off of? I ordered Jigglypuff from it and haven't gotten an email or anything about it shipping and I can't find the site when I go through my history.
The one I linked to you way back

Try to login and then check the things you bought, there they should tell you if it has been packaged, etc.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Here is a super quick example of what I meant by Palutena's crazy momentum bouncing with Super Speed + Explosive Flame. It is really fun to play around with lol.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The one I linked to you way back

Try to login and then check the things you bought, there they should tell you if it has been packaged, etc.
It says I have no orders, even though it took the $60 I had to pay for the amiibo + shipping from my bank account when I bought the amiibo in April.

Well, I guess I have to resort to ebay now.

edit: just bought a greninja and a jigglypuff on ebay for the price of what the jigglypuff cost on that site you linked me to.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It says I have no orders, even though it took the $60 I had to pay for the amiibo + shipping from my bank account when I bought the amiibo in April.

Well, I guess I have to resort to ebay now.
Huh... That's really weird. I wonder what happened, mine went through just fine.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Huh... That's really weird. I wonder what happened, mine went through just fine.
I honestly shouldn't have bought from there in the first place. I don't speak/read Portuguese, so I could've messed something up. I do know that the money was taken from my bank account though. Maybe they'll still send it to me and I'll have 2 Jigglypuff amiibos. If that's the case, then I'll do a giveaway or something on here.

Now that I just bought Puff and Greninja, ZSS, Palutena, and Bowser Jr. are the only smash amiibos left that I want!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Here is a super quick example of what I meant by Palutena's crazy momentum bouncing with Super Speed + Explosive Flame. It is really fun to play around with lol.

Damn. That is really cool, seems like it can be a good method for mixups.

I think Lucina is blushing from seeing her Waifu do that. :yeahboi:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Damn. That is really cool, seems like it can be a good method for mixups.

I think Lucina is blushing from seeing her Waifu do that. :yeahboi:
You can get really creative with Palutena's movement options. Teleport cancel then jump and super speed back towards center stage then B-reverse an explosive flame back towards the ledge lol. Even Sonic won't be able to keep up!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
You can get really creative with Palutena's movement options. Teleport cancel then jump and super speed back towards center stage then B-reverse an explosive flame back towards the ledge lol. Even Sonic won't be able to keep up!
If I see someone perform that in a competitive match and get a legit KO with Explosive Flame, I'll pop off.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
My extra 3DS Mewtwo code is due to expire soon.
I tried asking, but nobody had accepted and I'd rather it not go to waste.

If anyone is needing of it, please let me know.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Yea. You can use it to hit people offstage or to cover the ledge when your opponent's recovering. The last hit of it also goes through shields so you can snipe people who don't know about that :^)
That's exactly what I thought, but my friend kept saying no. Thanks ;-;

omg. pls IM TOTALLY KEEPING IT NOW THANKS

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My extra 3DS Mewtwo code is due to expire soon.
I tried asking, but nobody had accepted and I'd rather it not go to waste.

If anyone is needing of it, please let me know.
EDIT: Someone in my region wants the code now. I guess he gets dibs.

I could also probably ask other people around in my Smash region if you are okay with that. :)

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Stuff like that is why I love Palutena's customs. She can do so many cool things and it's fun mess around with all these movement options (she's similar to P:M Sonic in that way, that's probably why I enjoy playing her so much). It's a shame that the really good Pallys don't make use of this stuff. AL runs Jump Glide but he doesn't even do any glidebounce shenanigans.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone want to have a few matches online? I want to test out :4tlink:. Since I just recently got him out of the lab.

Note, I will only accept Wii U Matches. :c (Customs on too if anyone wants to do customs as well.)

^ Roll Glory in a nutshell

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Zelda programmed me to only use the down taunt. It's just so fun to wave goodbye to people as they SD :/

Top Bottom