• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

This "nostalgia" thing is like the Smash 4 social when it's about previous versions of it.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I have a theory/fanfic.

Fuujin and Zelda used to be in a relationship. They had babies (everyone in the Zelda social). Then one day Fuujin left Zelda for Palutena.

Zelda has full custody of "the kids" (all of us) and Fuujin is only allowed to see us for a little while before Zelda lightning kicks him out of the social.

Maybe I should post here more often, but I love watching this thread (I feel out of place here). Always nice seeing the Zeldawful trains, Nairo's occasional posts, and the top-tier GIF's. You Zelda players will get your well deserved buffs some day. Hopefully
I FOUND MY FIRST POST

Edit: Oh and lol ADHD
time to ban customs.png

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I've been using Zelda as a main for a couple months now. All I can say is she is a hard character to be good with. For me going into using Zelda, I just make sure my smash fundamentals are in check and just apply that to the characters that I'm using.

Other than that, I pretty much copy the playstyles of other Zelda players like @|ven| and @ Macchiato Macchiato . That's really how I get used to using Zelda as a main. For me, a person who uses her in tourneys, she's pretty decent if you know how to succeed with her.
You've seen my Zelda before? I don't think we've played.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani

I wish I could play Elsword. (Especially since Eve looks cool regardless if she is any good or not), but lol Mac.
Eve's a joy to play, regardless of where she landed on the tier list (iirc high for battle seraph low for empress and bottom for nemesis when I played, but I believe CBS has been nerfed and Empress buffed since). Her freedom of movement alone was fun enough to just practice moving around for hours and not get bored.

Unfortunately she had a ton of obnoxious bugs that included "fastfalling is frame perfect if your keyboard doesn't ghost", "the sound for charging your go-to moves doesn't terminate and will overlap with itself until the game starts lagging and can't process other sounds", and my personal favorite "Spectrum modes (changes how her projectiles work) will frequently desync, rendering the move unusable and causing you to see different attacks.client-side than what Eve's using server-side"

...really you're missing out on nothing by not being able to play it, it isn't worth dealing with glitches and balance issues and general pants-on-head stupidity from the management.

I got my cat Zelda/Duchess to meet the uncle's dog

My cat tried to scratch the dog. The dog is ultra-friendly. I'll have to keep them apart for now or something. They'll have to get along soon enough. Luckily, Zelda is bottom tier so she knows how to stick with the lowly dogs :^)

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I got my cat Zelda/Duchess to meet the uncle's dog

My cat tried to scratch the dog. The dog is ultra-friendly. I'll have to keep them apart for now or something. They'll have to get along soon enough. Luckily, Zelda is bottom tier so she knows how to stick with the lowly dogs :^)
:4duckhunt:

Remember the Rosalina wheel of doom? Remember when people whined about her being OP?

Good times

Killing people with N-Air below 150.

Good times indeed.
Yeah. The Hoo Hah in 1.04 made me actually miss that. LOL

Nairo and little fujiewujie stuff
I dont think you said anything so that wasnt directed at you dont worry. Lil fujiewujie seems to be my biggest rider lolol literally first time using zss ever in tourney and he starts talking lmao. I guess its understandable when someones pocket palutena is better than someone who mains her huehue
nnn nairo.png

When was that said?
Click the quote link man

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Now I just miss the social I used to lurk. Those were good times.

SBPhiloz said this when I said that Starbucks back:
Starbucks is 100% Lucario for many reasons. Both are very easy to pick up, and many people love them. They could be a longtime fan, or they realize how convenient it really is. You're a winner at first because ya got your coffee, and you got your win. Then you start using them more. They take a huge toll the more you go there, one because you always have to take so much damage to actually do something, the other is because of your wallet, but you're completely addicted to them because coffee and wins. But not everything is flowers and roses.

You realize that in the end, both are just not as good, for a few reasons. People have figured you out, and know your tricks; the coffee nor the character just ain't the same anymore. The toll to your stock and your wallet was just too much. Always on the losing side now. And now you're stuck with personal debt, addiction, and a super clunky character that can only boast about being better than Zelda.

The dark side of Lucarbucks.
Only looking back during Christmas because Aero posted something really good there

I FOUND IT
My family wants me to do work on Christmas Eve.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
omg this tree gif..............

I remember now when I was like: Here's sakurai when he was balancing <some move, probably ness's back throw> and i posted this gif of some badly animated car crashing

Found it

^ balance team when making Diddy Kong

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
After hours of playing that one, my friend and I learned to no overthink it. Stand on the far platforms and just tap your attack button, the Game & Watches will die.
Is it first post in the Zelda Social time?

I started off strong by not talking about Zelda whatsoever.

Pg. 81

Oh shiz I lied
He can't get rid of her, so he'll just keeps nerfing her until one day she basically won't exist.
It was Sakurai bashing.

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I remember I was looking for a secondary and was considering Zelda.
This was around Christmas and the Mopcina raid.

Then I realized I wasn't a masochist and decided to solo main Shulk.

You guys also inspired me to learn photoshop so thats something I guess.
I'm pretty sure my first photoshop was the one where Zelda has Shulk's shorts.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
So we're taking a trip down memory lane.
*Reads Rosalina Thread*
You :4zelda: mains are cray, but I still like you all. ¦3
Y'know, if it wasn't for the raid you guys did on the Rosa boards I probably wouldn't frequent this board as much as I am now.

Special shoutout to @XDanDan612

;)

Top Bottom