• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Marcina gets some braindead grab release on short characters(Mario and Yoshi included).

The weather is **** over here, anyone up for friendlies? I prefer not to play customs.

@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 i can see your creepy avy from a mile away.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Like, if the 3ds matches are today or tomorrow, I'm busy all day, so yeah I can't play until maybe Monday

So yeah

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Macchiato Macchiato I won't be able to do the tourney today because I'm really busy today with a myriad of plans sorry!

I am going to a local tourney tomorrow to rep our queen as usual so you gorls wish me luck! :^)

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL we will have our date soon~ ;)

@ EODM07 EODM07 dem PeachXRosalina pics has Peach being completely the dominant type oh my.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
@ Macchiato Macchiato I won't be able to do the tourney today because I'm really busy today with a myriad of plans sorry!

I am going to a local tourney tomorrow to rep our queen as usual so you gorls wish me luck! :^)

@ EODM07 EODM07 dem PeachXRosalina pics has Peach being completely the dominant type oh my.

BEST OF LUCK GURL.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Yes. Soon. :happysheep:

Because if you don't...

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Anyone wanna play? *stares directly at @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 *
You can't fool meeeeeee~ :happysheep:

I just woke up and still in bed lol using mobile Crashboards. As said before, I'll be busy the whole day, and I don't think I'll be fit to play as of now, as it's my only free time.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I swear my internet is the ultimate troll: good enough to play MK8 (most things actually) online without lag and download stuff in reasonable amounts of time, not good enough to play Smash 4 online of any sort of any kind.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. I'M IN DENIAL RIGHT NOW

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE A FRIENDSHIP BOND WITH A CUTTING BOARD, ZELDA.

Last edited:

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Psshhhh... for all you people wanting the Skyward Sword iteration of Zelda, y'know she's too soft for Smash. Twilight Princess Zelda is simply much more badass than Skyward Sword Zelda.

Then why is princess Peach and Rosalina even on smash? (o・・o)

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So here's my first crack at making a gif. Quality's trash since all I have is an old camcorder for making vids and the gif itself is probably bigger than ridley way too big, but I tried my best to get a good shot.

If anyone knows why C. Falcon did what he did let me know.

Background info behind it: Falcon used the "windup raptor boost" custom move. I used Nayru's Love.

If it isn't showing, here's a :linkmelee:to it.

http://gfycat.com/CorruptBelatedGreatwhiteshark

Top Bottom