• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Congrats bby~ <3
Who is cutie and what anime? :3

Anyway I thought I heard amiibos battling in smash actually gives you a lot of stuff, so I had two amiibos battle for a couple of hours, and I didn't get anything satisfying. >.>

Oh well.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Playing with :4sheik:

Bouncing Fish has dumb hitboxes, I beat out Bowser's Whirling Fortress with it and got a really stupid hit on Diddy where I was way above him but connected anyway.

Bair is sexy af. Frame 4 move that does 10% with that kind of range and has kill power and low landing lag? Yes please. Very nice for ledge trumps too, characters with slow bairs make me sad because of that.

Cancelling needle charge into shield/airdodge is really weird; Sheik has an animation before actually doing the shield/dodge which can be cancelled into other B moves or, annoyingly, rolls. I really dislike the lack of instantaneousness, being able to instantly jump out of Aura Sphere charging is something I loved about Lucario.

Needlefish is still the hottest edgeguard kill combo.

Still hate how weak this character's individual hits are outside of a select few moves though. Only bair, Vanish, and BF feel satisfying to connect with.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So does this mean you're going to use tiny mii brawler at EVO ?
I argued to them to make them only default size but they didn't listen. So the fact that they're legal at EVO means I simply have to use what has been given to me. But yes, the gloves come off, and if everybody else is going to use Tiny Mii Brawler, then I too will stop restraining myself and use Tiny Mii Brawler as well, despite how much I don't like it being legal.

Last edited:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I argued to them to make them only default size but they didn't listen. So the fact that they're legal at EVO means I simply have to use what has been given to me.
Well, I hope for the best for you. They really should have listened to you. Tiny Mii Brawler is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I argued to them to make them only default size but they didn't listen. So the fact that they're legal at EVO means I simply have to use what has been given to me. But yes, the gloves come off, and if everybody else is going to use Tiny Mii Brawler, then I too will stop restraining myself and use Tiny Mii Brawler as well, despite how much I don't like it being legal.
What do you think about tallest Mii-Brawler? I know he gets stupidly huge endlag on everything but the range is not bad.

Bouncing Fish has dumb hitboxes, I beat out Bowser's Whirling Fortress with it and got a really stupid hit on Diddy where I was way above him but connected anyway.

Bair is sexy af. Frame 4 move that does 10% with that kind of range and has kill power and low landing lag? Yes please. Very nice for ledge trumps too, characters with slow bairs make me sad because of that.

Cancelling needle charge into shield/airdodge is really weird; Sheik has an animation before actually doing the shield/dodge which can be cancelled into other B moves or, annoyingly, rolls. I really dislike the lack of instantaneousness, being able to instantly jump out of Aura Sphere charging is something I loved about Lucario.

Still hate how weak this character's individual hits are outside of a select few moves though. Only bair, Vanish, and BF feel satisfying to connect with.
Playing the top tiers before they get what's coming at 'em huh?

Whelp, I'll play Diddy while I can

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Naw man. You are welcomed here
Oh I know, I just seem to have less to say around here. Haven't a clue why for the life of me, y'all are aight.

I'll try to pop in more frequently, though. Actually got a bit right now.

Anyway I thought I heard amiibos battling in smash actually gives you a lot of stuff, so I had two amiibos battle for a couple of hours, and I didn't get anything satisfying. >.>
Quantity over quality here.

Dueling amiibos will give you tons of stuff, yes, but most of it is going to be custom equipment, since that's what the RNG is most likely to dredge up. Don't expect miracles, but if you let eight of them loose at each other, you're liable to get at least one genuinely shiny toy per bout so long as there are shiny toys to get.

You'll also get a truly disgusting amount of money.
Because that matters.

Your sig is perfect for lurking
Ain't it though?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, what was the best Pokémon anime season. inb4 hoenn
Kanto > Sinnoh>Battle Frontier> Orange Islands > Hoenn > garbage > Johto > Unova.

Black and White was as if the writers decided to disregard any and all quality and just go nuts. And it started off decently too. But pretty much everything ended up being a let down even for pokemon anime standards. Like Meowth teaming up with Ash and the gang in a plot to...capture pikachu and the pokemon in the pokemon center. Also, I've never seen so many re-used animation reels since I watched digimon season 1. Especially in the Elesa battle.

Even as a kid, Johto is what made me quit watching pokemon while I watched Digimon Tamers / Season 3 instead on Fox. There's a huge quality drop in between Johto and Kanto and it really shows. The best part of Johto was that Ash actually battled the gym leaders instead of being handed freebies. Oh, and the silver conference and his battle with Gary were great too. Otherwise, Johto is garbage and it really sucks that my favorite pokemon games have one of the worst anime seasons.

From everything I've heard and the little I've seen, X and Y has a good chance of easily being the best pokemon season.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Personally, I play with tiny mii swordfighter, he's better than default but still pretty bad compared to the other mii fighters.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Hello Friends! Sorry I missed page 1000, but my keyboard is broken. I wouldn't be posting now but then I remembered that the Wii U has internet. So i'm posting from my Wii U.

How is everyone today?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I was fooling around with :4link: cuz boredom struck and... I'm horrible at this character, haha. Not my style of play, plus things happen when I play him and they're not the good kind of things lol

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Hello Friends! Sorry I missed page 1000, but my keyboard is broken. I wouldn't be posting now but then I remembered that the Wii U has internet. So i'm posting from my Wii U.

How is everyone today?
lol, I missed 1000 because I was sleeping. Man this thread just too fast to keep up.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

How is everyone today?
I have drank the Jenny Death flavoured Kool-Aid, what about yourself? :3

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Late to the discussion but I like how you can catch an oarfish in AC then hold it up one-handed.

And if we're talking about giant animals of yore, don't forgot the Megalodon.

A human, great white, and whale shark for comparison.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

I'm glad you've seen the light...

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Late to the discussion but I like how you can catch an oarfish in AC then hold it up one-handed.

And if we're talking about giant animals of yore, don't forgot the Megalodon.

A human, great white, and whale shark for comparison.

*opens spoiler*

*closes spoiler*

Not him

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I haven't been doing much, really. I couldn't really browse the internet (untill now) so i've been playing pokemon world rumble and Animal Crossing all day.
Sounds like a wee relaxing day you had there :)

Sadly I must go to bed early tonight. Night night gurls!

Top Bottom