• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Is Super Smash Flash 2 a good game? Could be fun to devote a bit of time in to as an extra Smash game.
If by "good" you mean seeing 3 weeaboo characters in a flash game then yeah.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
While I'm here, I have a question about Zelda: Is it me or does Zelda's Down Tilt clank with a lot Smash attacks?

I managed to block Yoshi's F-Smash and Link's Up Smash with Down Tilt... And they both were behind me.
Link's Usmash might clank because it's a 3 hit move and the first hit only does 4%. IDK about Yoshi's Fsmash though.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
It's an amazing gif for celebratory purposes. Please refer to the Zeldaganda thread for more beautiful gifs :secretkpop:
Took a brief look at that thread. All there is to say is that no wonder you people have so much gif material.
A lot of those gifs are also pretty amazing too lol

Kana

Smash Rookie
Here is the agora of smashboard. Many players gather to talk about politics, or think about ways to end the economic crisis. Very serious.
In the zelda forum you will find other threads more dedicated to zelda's metagame. And there is the competitive forum where you can ask about the game in general.
Politics.... Yay... (Groans) T_T

Yeah, if that happens to be the case, I think I'll stick to this thread. Seems more lively anyway.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
If by "good" you mean seeing 3 weeaboo characters in a flash game then yeah.
:4robinm::4lucina::4marth::4myfriends: :4robinf::4pit::4darkpit::4sheik:<--- Weaboo Anime clan

:4peach::rosalina::4zss::4zelda::4palutena::4wiifit: :4villagerf::4robinf:<--- Weaboo Waifu clan

:4lucario::4sonic::4fox: <--- Weaboo Furries

:4sheik: <--- Weaboo Trap

:4megaman::4rob: <--- Weaboo Robot Fighters

:4jigglypuff::4kirby::4pikachu::4tlink: :4metaknight::4ness::4villager:<--- Weaboo Super Cute Clan

:4falcon::4ganondorf::4link::4shulk::4wiifitm: :4villager::4littlemac:<--- Opposite To Weaboo Waifu Clan

:4greninja::4sheik: <--- Weaboo Naruto Clan

:4darkpit::4falco::4bowser::4metaknight::4wario2::4ganondorf: <-- Weaboo Edgy Rival Clan

Sm4sh is just as bad.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
:4robinm::4lucina::4marth::4myfriends: :4robinf::4pit::4darkpit:<--- Weaboo Anime clan

:4peach::rosalina::4zss::4zelda::4palutena::4wiifit: :4villagerf:<--- Weaboo Waifu clan

:4jigglypuff::4kirby::4pikachu::4tlink: :4metaknight::4ness::4villager:<--- Weaboo Super Cute Clan

:4falcon::4ganondorf::4link::4shulk::4wiifitm: :4villager:<--- Opposite To Weaboo Waifu Clan

Sm4sh is just as bad.
Doesn't :4robinf: fit into the Waifu clan?

Also, :4sheik: (and :4samus:) are more traps for those who enjoy cool guys.

Seriously, there's still people who like :4samus: but despise :4zss: because they can pretend :4samus: is a guy. No need to say that they are more than happy with the separation of the two.

Soul.

:4robinm::4lucina::4marth::4myfriends: :4robinf::4pit::4darkpit:<--- Weaboo Anime clan

:4peach::rosalina::4zss::4zelda::4palutena::4wiifit: :4villagerf:<--- Weaboo Waifu clan

:4falcon::4ganondorf::4link::4shulk::4wiifitm: :4villager:<--- Opposite To Weaboo Waifu Clan

Sm4sh is just as bad.
I'd add Sheik to the Anime clan.
Because of her fellow weeaboo ninja *****, Naruto.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Politics.... Yay... (Groans) T_T

Yeah, if that happens to be the case, I think I'll stick to this thread. Seems more lively anyway.
Yeah, same thing here.

Despite me being a newbie here as well, welcome to the thread. ^^/ Make yourself comfortable because there's quite a lot that goes down here it seems...

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Hi guys Im currently working on a video on utilizing Zelda's third side b special, Din's Blaze!
Is a very fun custom indeed with lots of potential!
I'll be covering stuff like "Blaze Warp" a tech that i found(i could be wrong) that normally when you ledge cancel you fall off the stage safely, however with Blaze Warp it allows you to Ledge Cancel INTO the stage with a Din's Blaze(To execute it get a ledge cancel with Farore's Wind/Squall and when you reapper quickly perform a Side B Reversal!)
And stuff like Side B Reversals offstage. being reversed means that it will launch to the other direction which stage spikes .

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Does anyone know why Rosalina's fsmash with Luma sometimes send the opponent up with barely any knockback when the trajectory should be horizontal and with a ton of kill power?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Does anyone know why Rosalina's fsmash with Luma sometimes send the opponent up with barely any knockback when the trajectory should be horizontal and with a ton of kill power?
Luma's arm does 7% with sakurai angle knockback, Luma's body has a 5% weak hit with 70° knockback.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I hate having to decide on reading 20+ pages of gifs and fun, or being lazy and not...

Also I'm assuming the title was inspired by someone on Roll Glory, right? :awesome:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I'm ready

@ NekoJubei NekoJubei you should make a squall video. Also I think that dins flare is much better.
I only use Din's Flare against characters Who dont let me breathe xD
Maybe i'll do a Squall one maybe but not soon right now i Wanna focus on making the Din's Blaze video to help people properly use it and trust me is deadly

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
OMG! Where are these songs from?! I don't give a frick about that Fair disjoint at around 2:00, but the music used this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjh36vCX2eM, and others on the channel!
I've heard that first song a ton of times and I still don't know lol, pretty sure it's a Touhou arrange okay guess it's Zinnia's theme, that explains a lot

Second song somewhat reminds me of an arrange of OUT, or maybe a different version of it, but that probably isn't what it is. It's a chance to plug it anyway though!

Third song is an arrange of Charming Domination ~ Who done it? but I wouldn't know who it's by.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I've heard that first song a ton of times and I still don't know lol, pretty sure it's a Touhou arrange

Second song reminds me of an arrange of OUT, or maybe a different version of it.

Third song is an arrange of Charming Domination ~ Who done it? but I wouldn't know who it's by.
It's Zinnia's battle theme from the Gen 3 remakes.
Ninjachu

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So guys........... Zelda Wii U is most likely being delayed into 2016.............
We will not see the game at all at E3.............
We have all of this changing **** with Nintendo going mobile(Not a bad thing within itself, but still some shocking news)
We have no Mewtwo
We don't have a Nintendo Direct
We don't have a good holiday title for the Wii U
THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE US FOOTAGE OR EVEN A SCREENSHOT BEFORE BREAKING OUR HEARTS, WE DONT EVEN GET ANY INFORMATION ON WHAT SORT OF IDEAS ARE DELAYING THIS GAME!

Now excuse me, while Ganondorf and I go cry in Hyrule Castle whilst the whole world is flooding.....

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
This is what I feel what happens whenever the Zelda sisters visit another character's social thread.

10420381_236188403218216_1278190419312867211_n.jpg
Note: I didn't make the picture, I only found it.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
On the topic of nerfing Rosalina. The problem of course is that it is hard to determine what is best for her.

Of course we can say giving her less protection when Luma is gone could help...but at the same time you have to consider how easy it is to kill Luma. In some cases you can even kill him as soon as he comes back. Nerfing her protection isn't just a one way thing either. That still affects her even with Luma after all.

I think there needs to be a combination of buffs and nerfs so it's more fair with the dyamic of her being weaken without Luma.

Also, no one should be nerfed for being plain annoying. No one was really saying it, but throwing that out there.

Also, Rosalina is a developed character.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
So guys........... Zelda Wii U is most likely being delayed into 2016.............
We will not see the game at all at E3.............
We have all of this changing **** with Nintendo going mobile(Not a bad thing within itself, but still some shocking news)
We have no Mewtwo
We don't have a Nintendo Direct
We don't have a good holiday title for the Wii U
THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE US FOOTAGE OR EVEN A SCREENSHOT BEFORE BREAKING OUR HEARTS, WE DONT EVEN GET ANY INFORMATION ON WHAT SORT OF IDEAS ARE DELAYING THIS GAME!

Now excuse me, while Ganondorf and I go cry in Hyrule Castle whilst the whole world is flooding.....
K bye
View attachment 44525Note: I didn't make the picture, I only found it.
still a better love story then twilight
On the topic of nerfing Rosalina. The problem of course is that it is hard to determine what is best for her.
put her down quietly, duh

Top Bottom