• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Yuniverse

Smash Cadet
@ Lavani, Oh i see what u mean on those 2. OH! Also u can perfect pivot after a jump like a wave land, since every body in the game is so scared of getting kicked, u can empty jump and perfect dtilt or even pivot a magic slap and make people feel stupid ! :D

THE PERFECT ZELDA SLAP!!!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I had to call off work today because its too much snow and It took two hours to get out of my yard and back into it. And also 40 minutes if shoveling to get out of my yard in the first place.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
@ Macchiato Macchiato you are the reason the thread died there how could yew ;_;

Plus that Zelda in the vid yew posted didn't do it for me. Too much reliance on DA, rolls, Dairs & FWs into the ground made me go eww

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Maryland is somehow consistently avoiding all the snow that everyone else is getting, and instead we're just getting drowned in rain every time. It's very disheartening to me, someone who wants to see plenty of snow each year, and only getting rain. I love the cold, but imo if winter isn't going to do anything productive, it can get out and bring spring already.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Maryland is somehow consistently avoiding all the snow that everyone else is getting, and instead we're just getting drowned in rain every time. It's very disheartening to me, someone who wants to see plenty of snow each year, and only getting rain. I love the cold, but imo if winter isn't going to do anything productive, it can get out and bring spring already.
Trust me, you don't want snow

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Trust me, you don't want snow
Trust me, I do. We got buried in blizzard conditions last year with a state of emergency at one point, and I loved every second of it. Even if it keeps me out of work sometimes, snow is the epitome of my winter experience.

Yeah, I know I'm crazy. I'm like the only person in my state
(or the country) who actually loves and wants snow..

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Trust me, I do. We got buried in blizzard conditions last year with a state of emergency at one point, and I loved every second of it. Even if it keeps me out of work sometimes, snow is the epitome of my winter experience.

Yeah, I know I'm crazy. I'm like the only person in my state
(or the country) who actually loves and wants snow..
To each their own I guess XD
Can't stand the cold let alone the snow

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
To each their own I guess XD
Can't stand the cold let alone the snow
The fact that the character that all my friends associate me with is Elsa speaks for itself. :awesome:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
We got about a foot of snow here yesterday and around 1.5-2 in iowa
Yeah, I know I'm crazy. I'm like the only person in my state (or the country) who actually loves and wants snow..
have you seen Minnesota in the winter? they'll have huts for ice fishing on almost every lake. I just think you're just in the wrong part of the country for people that like snow. Just about every state in the North west loves snow.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Snow is good only if it's warm enough to go outside and enjoy it. Like a few days ago I was out shoveling and it was so nice out I didn't even need a hat and gloves to keep warm, and it was snowing out.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
They finally updated the rewards in Club Nintendo!
Too bad I don't have enough coins to buy the cool stuff :crying:
Also, I have an extra Smash 3DS code.
Anyone want to trade?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
They finally updated the rewards in Club Nintendo!
Too bad I don't have enough coins to buy the cool stuff :crying:
Also, I have an extra Smash 3DS code.
Anyone want to trade?
oh good, now the site can crash as everyone tries to log in

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Any game that I don't have is fine.
The extra code I have is Fire Emblem Awakening
But I tried to redeem it then the site crashed. If you do want the code, I want to make sure it still works and hasn't been used already just in case

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
The extra code I have is Fire Emblem Awakening
But I tried to redeem it then the site crashed. If you do want the code, I want to make sure it still works and hasn't been used already just in case
Unfortunately I already have an Awakening code.
Sorry.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I only have enough coins to only get 2 of Paper Mario 64, Majora's Mask, and Yoshi's Island :cry:

edit: do i have to use a classic or a wii u pro controller to play virtual console games on the wii part of my wii u?

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh man....... OH MAN............
These Nintendo Club rewards... They are beautiful.... What digital titles should I even get.... There are so many good ones....

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I already spent 700 dang coins on those smash bros posters prior to hearing of them shutting down. Fml.

The site says down for me though. What are the rewards? Any physical ones?

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
GGs @ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 that was fun. For some reason my remote didn't let me jump. Great zelda and peach and pac. Any advice for zelda, ike, wft, or Rosie? I died laughing a bunch of times
that one match i lost my jump with pacman and didn't realize it till i was bout to die lol.my controller does a variety of antics at times.

:4zelda: ***** is solid only thing is sometimes you go for they Love glide techs a bit too often and also preemptively spotdodge a bit too much at times. other than that she's very good.

:4wiifit:Nair is scary, very scary, and them Header spikes lol. only thing i can say is you don't air chase with Uair as much as i think you can. this is probably me speaking from :4wiifitm: since i tend to go for Uair chases more than camping if i can avoid it for damage.

:rosalina:why is Rosies jab so dumb? i don't really have much to say other than you didn't experiment with luma being set at a distance by choice much. maybe it was just for the characters i was using? dunno.

:4myfriends:i got nothing lol

anything for me? i feel like i was doing good today but still missing something lol

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thanks, and woooooow did I miss out. I'm disappointed.
yw!
And yeah, nintendo really went all out. There are so many fantastic games that I regret spending 200 coins on Metroid last month. At least I have enough for 2 out of the 3 games I want. Deciding which ones I'll get is hard, though :(

I'm actually surprised that Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga isn't on the list.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
that one match i lost my jump with pacman and didn't realize it till i was bout to die lol.my controller does a variety of antics at times.

:4zelda: ***** is solid only thing is sometimes you go for they Love glide techs a bit too often and also preemptively spotdodge a bit too much at times. other than that she's very good.

:4wiifit:Nair is scary, very scary, and them Header spikes lol. only thing i can say is you don't air chase with Uair as much as i think you can. this is probably me speaking from :4wiifitm: since i tend to go for Uair chases more than camping if i can avoid it for damage.

:rosalina:why is Rosies jab so dumb? i don't really have much to say other than you didn't experiment with luma being set at a distance by choice much. maybe it was just for the characters i was using? dunno.

:4myfriends:i got nothing lol

anything for me? i feel like i was doing good today but still missing something lol
Zelda- yew kind got repetitive and I kind caught on

Peach- yew got off a bunch of dairs but never comboed of them and yew could've done so much damage

Pacman- use Nair OOS more because it's good for getting rid of pressure

Jiggs- use rest because there were many times yew could've gotten one off

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol my Dair follow ups i do need to work on more and i never use Rest as jiggly on wifi because i always feel i'm gonna miss because of input lag lol.

Club ninty has like the best blowout sale right now, but site is down for maintenance so i can't see how many coins i have lol. i want that MM3d messenger bag >.<

Top Bottom