• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Honestly that sounds like an easy problem to fix if you just lab with it a bit. Though, Ness doesn't go offstage well does he? (just PK Thunder harassment)
He can go offstage as long as he puts the opponent in an awkward position. Otherwise, it's not a good idea. Harassing people with PK Fire off-stage, though, that's one of the best things about Ness, cause it sets them up for the spike real well.

@ Berserker. Berserker. If you like off-stage game, why don't you try Zelda or Villager? They have some of the best recoveries in the game. Or Pikachu?

Last edited:
When I said I don't trust Dorf, I meant that I can't take his options at disadvantage. He's too clickish. He either ends up bodying the hell out of the opponent or gets bodied in the end
Yeah. Her off-stage is awesome and all and her recovery is amazing. Her moveset's functionality is my main gripe so ehhhh
Villager?
I've been thinking about Villager too... actually. It's either her or Rosalina but Rosalina has dat u-air of death

OH, I hate Pikachu

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I hate Pikachu too :p
When I said I don't trust Dorf, I meant that I can't take his options at disadvantage. He's too clickish. He either ends up bodying the hell out of the opponent or gets bodied in the end

Yeah. Her off-stage is awesome and all and her recovery is amazing. Her moveset's functionality is my main gripe so ehhhh

I've been thinking about Villager too... actually. It's either her or Rosalina but Rosalina has dat u-air of death

OH, I hate Pikachu
Lol I hate Pikachu as well :'D

If you do decide to pick Villager up I'll be around to chat about them~

@ Rizen Rizen Worry not, sis!

:4darkpit::4pit::4dedede::4drmario::4greninja::4metaknight::rosalina:
imo

amusingly I get the feeling :4greninja::rosalina: might work best for you
:4darkpit: I can't believe you suggested him :( I made an oath to never touch this character for being a waste of slot
:4pit: Gives the vibes of a total pansy
:4dedede: Bleck
:4drmario: His recovery sucks
:4greninja: I haven't tried this character yet. Should try him out soon
:4metaknight: I can't play him well on the 3DS for some reason
:rosalina: Considering her

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
The number of MK mains is increasing, was it cuz of unknown beating airbender custom kong with MK?

Imo MK shouldn't be used on the 3ds, you must be a masochist to do so. Larger blastzones and not so good controls.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4darkpit: I can't believe you suggested him :( I made an oath to never touch this character for being a waste of slot
:4pit: Gives the vibes of a total pansy
:4dedede: Bleck
:4drmario: His recovery sucks
:4greninja: I haven't tried this character yet. Should try him out soon
:4metaknight: I can't play him well on the 3DS for some reason
:rosalina: Considering her
:4darkpit::4pit: Just listing characters with good offstage games V:
:4drmario: That was the dealbreaker for me too. Well, that and range.
:4greninja: Try him first imo, especially if you haven't already.

People should switch to Diddy. We all must open our eyes to the light. That light being hoo hah

Whoops. My bad. That was me and my Diddy propaganda

We must spread the salt by using Diddy Kong and winning with him and making sure we end tournaments with u-air. Second placer must always be Sheik to prove that....

Diddy vs Sheik is a 99:1 match up

gee thanks...
and while I'm at it, Sonic might be blue cancer, but at least he isn't light blue cancer with a wig
Hey, I like Sonic bruh

But we all must switch to Diddy Kong and learn the art of the no skill/no IQ playstyle

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
So you don't trust Ganon's disadvantage but you're fine with Shulk who might have worse frame data than the 'Dorf?

Oh wait he has OP counter and MA shenanigans.

It's too bad that Ganon doesn't have a really good anti-air special...

So you don't trust Ganon's disadvantage but you're fine with Shulk who might have worse frame data than the 'Dorf?

Oh wait he has OP counter and MA shenanigans.

It's too bad that Ganon doesn't have a really good anti-air special...
I'm okay with getting wrecked as long as shield art is activated. Jump art also helps because I can jump out really fast. Power vision is legit DUMB because it's the most accurate air counter Shulk has. That's balancing right over there.

But yeah, Ganonpork isn't really mah thing

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I've honestly considered picking Diddy up but at the same time it makes me feel like I have fleas inside.

Also, anyone wanna play for a bit?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just got informed that starting at April 10th we're gonna have monthly Sm4sh tournaments in a place very close to my home.

Here's hoping this actually works because I really could use the practice.

Also I can play you, Fernosaur.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I just got informed that starting at April 10th we're gonna have monthly Sm4sh tournaments in a place very close to my home.

Here's hoping this actually works because I really could use the practice.

Also I can play you, Fernosaur.
Sure! Add me up, NNID's Fernosaur :)

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ Berserker. Berserker. : :4megaman:- good offstage. NAir gimps are death and BAir is meh. Plus, you can have pew pew pew battles with your brother!

On a random, but incredible note. I know many people are questioning Nintendo's venture into mobile, but their stock has almost doubled. It's sat around $13-14 for the last year or so and in 1 day it gained $5, and today it's trading at $23. Even if you don't like their mobile games, the fact that investors are willing to give them money and they'll make more money will allow them to make better console games.

http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=NTDOY

edit: their stock hasn't been over $20 since 2011. This is insane.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So @ Fernosaur Fernosaur how do you like dem Shadow Sneaks? =V

Also oh my god Villager's bowling ball has ridiculous knockback. At least I almost made a comeback that match.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So @ Fernosaur Fernosaur how do you like dem Shadow Sneaks? =V

Also oh my god Villager's bowling ball has ridiculous knockback. At least I almost made a comeback that match.
Jesus those were the laggiest matches I've had in forever :'D I had a hard time doing anything really, I have no idea how you play so well on wifi, I guess you're too used to it by now.

Definitely not good to play a character for the first time in wifi.

Also, managing campers online is a pain in the butt.

Last edited:
Yeeeeep. I love Elsa. I was actually suppose to main her at release but Shulk's awesome

BUT HEY, I can use Elsa as a secondary. Now I must learn to embrace u-air, u-tilt, u-smash, jab, dash attack and d-air. OH and her n-air. I won't forget about that. AND lunar landing or whatever

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
decided to try baton pass on rated battles

this guy's Jynx that I Spored woke up and used Lovely Kiss on the same turn I Baton Passed to Espeon and put itself back to sleep

then he promptly d/c'd

Last edited:
Top Bottom