• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

If Zelda was able to do this, she would be instant S Tier. :secretkpop:

I feel like I should thank this dope meme for getting me into Eurobeat music. The genre that plays in the Initial D series. :V

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
So I've decided to give the anime Punchline a shot.

It's pretty dumb so far, plus the whole premise of the world getting destroyed because of the protagonist seeing some fanservice is a really stupid premise. Which is why I'm keeping my expectations low.

Also gonna try out Toradora! dubbed.
It gets better as it goes, the latter half is quite interesting.
Narugino was one of my favourite characters of 2015.
:196:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Is it referring to like, website HTML/CSS?

Because it maybe is.

Everyone needs some Sassy CSS, especially SWF

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Is it referring to like, website HTML/CSS?

Because it maybe is.

Everyone needs some Sassy CSS, especially SWF
I can see it bring that, especially with how it's referred to as a language, as in coding language

Although I'd love to have a sassy CSS in smash

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
BJN39 BJN39 gorl pls remove that avatar it is gonna give people the spoops. Not 'cause she's spoopy, but because her lack of sass for a dancing queen ballerina is frightening.

More like badderina amirite???

Also may as well link a video related to that bad video game that's probably more of a fetish simulator than a horror game.

If Zelda was able to do this, she would be instant S Tier. :secretkpop:

I feel like I should thank this dope meme for getting me into Eurobeat music. The genre that plays in the Initial D series. :V
TBH 1.17's buff improved her keep-away game a lot with her new jab string combo. She also gets a new costume/skin.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh yeah its it's October
Time to pull out the spoopy Zelda avi

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
User was warned for this post
Its been way too long since ive shown love to our lord and savior Zelda.

I'm declaring this her theme for how sporadic (lol sporaDIC) the LOZ series is, and how Zelda always runs that **** if you really look at it. Thats why its called the legend of ZELDA, feel me?

[NOT BJN APPROVED]

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh yeah its it's October
Time to pull out the spoopy Zelda avi
Gurl, it's been 17 days into October. Where have you been? :p

Please, no scary, spooky monsters or jumpscares. ;_;

Last edited:

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Its crazy cause I know these guys, well I mostly know Daniel. Arin is a lovely person too though, even though I only met him once at a convention. One thing that Daniel does that is an absolute trip is we'll be riding around, and he'll see a dog of course doing its thing being a dog sticking its head out the window, and just say "Man thats a weird looking human. Why do they have their head out the window?" I adore it still, and even do it myself to his credit. I actually didn't know he was on with that until I saw him at that convention. I actually just went to indulge people with no interest myself until I saw him. I mean I do like some anime, and I really need to like video games or else I wouldn't have found this website. Anyway, have you all prayed to the lord and savior harambe recently? I suggest you do.

I forgot to spoop-up my avatar too. Whoops.
View attachment 119085

What I have to say to you is in the title. Those aren't excuses, sis.
Happy ending?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

The Sun & Moon Special Demo will be live tomorrow girls. Make sure to get it! :yeahboi:
Unless we'll be experiencing Traffic yet again just like whenever there was the Sm4sh DLC that came out. :secretkpop:

Almost there for Halloween it seems, still waiting for TF2's Halloween update to drop. Which will be a Pyro Weapon pack, also I hope Hypo's taunt makes it in. It's pretty funny.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Hey are you awake? I think I am, but I'm convinced I'm not. That or everyone, and everything around me is part of my imagination. So how are you?
**** is alright, but have you tried filling your mouth with the words of our Lord?

Cuz she coo
Every time someone thinks Sheik was a good idea, Ganon conquers a timeline.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Our lord? Like as in Jesus? Who to our standards must always rock a 6 pack? Cause it only makes since that our god has a 6 pack.
**** didn't really grow into his own until he became Nightwing. As a Robin I'd rate him half-mast at best.

Tim on the other hand, now that was a Robin one could get behind. Even came with his own jingle.

Last edited:

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
**** didn't really grow into his own until he became Nightwing. As a Robin I'd rate him half-mast at best.

Tim on the other hand, now that was a Robin one could get behind. Even came with his own jingle.

Who so he was Robin this whole time? Holy roman sandals batman. Wait so does that make batman god? cause if thats what you're going for then it makes total sense.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Heyyyy gorls
The Sun and Moon demo is coming out tomorrow, and I don't wanna sound lame or anything, but since the demo is gonna be datamined to hell, please put any leaks in spoiler tags pls pls
It's not really possible for me to stay off the internet for an entire month, and I don't want the entire game's dex spoiled for me a month before release, soooo ;w;
Hopefully Game Freak knows their demo's gonna get hacked, and they'll keep all the important stuff like dex data out of it buuuuuuut I don't have my hopes up
Hopefully this doesn't make me sound like a **** <~<;;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Heyyyy gorls
The Sun and Moon demo is coming out tomorrow, and I don't wanna sound lame or anything, but since the demo is gonna be datamined to hell, please put any leaks in spoiler tags pls pls
It's not really possible for me to stay off the internet for an entire month, and I don't want the entire game's dex spoiled for me a month before release, soooo ;w;
Hopefully Game Freak knows their demo's gonna get hacked, and they'll keep all the important stuff like dex data out of it buuuuuuut I don't have my hopes up
Don't worry, if I find out anything by accident like on Serebii where they'll potentially post all of the findings that were datamined. I'll keep it hidden.

I feel like I still have much more to learn in regards of Sm4sh when using my main Lucina and try and learn more of Bayonetta again. Or I could just drop her altogether and use someone else as a secondary.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I am mildly interested because of VGC '17.
But at the same time, they'll probably announce a new game in February to be released in November so the S/M experience won't really last much.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
ok so we got a model of a cartoony head we can **** with and our current task is to make it resemble someone

time to make eric andre

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
I am mildly interested because of VGC '17.
But at the same time, they'll probably announce a new game in February to be released in November so the S/M experience won't really last much.
Well personally for me its been since 1998 that I've had anything to do with pokemon myself. I've got friends that play it still especially with pokemon go, so I'm not oblivious or anything. The thing is though is if it weren't for this site I probably wouldn't know it exist actually. Well not for a while at least.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Heyyyy gorls
Sure, np
Sheik is coo

People should main Sheik

Cuz she coo
I actually love playing as Sheik personally. She is a little cool, I guess. After all, she isn't Zelda :secretkpop:
Anyway, the Sun/Moon demo coming tomorrow is going to be great! I didn't expect it so soon.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've read a bit of Volume 8 of D-Frag! which I'm really liking so far, very funny series which I recommend anyone to read.

But it got me thinking. What shows or anime would you love to see get a second season or reboot?

My choices have to be D-Frag! (Obviously), Strawberry Panic, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Haruhi Suzumiya.

D-Frag! is a very funny anime imo. Plus it got me into getting the Manga, since I heard that sales for it were about average for it and that I really love this series. But I'd love to see them create a second season for it, I'm currently at the Island Challenge Arc and I'd love to see them animate that arc and the following other chapters too.

Strawberry Panic was one of the first few shows that got me into anime. Along with Trigun and Kannazuki no Miko and it was my first anime I watched Subbed. After reading through the Novel and finishing the anime about twice, it makes me wish that the anime got a reboot. Since the anime is filled with problems, like the ending which I'm not happy with; sure the two love interests do get together, but that's all we know. I like to see a continuation of it, either in the form of a movie, OVA or just an entire reboot which is more accurate to the Novel. While I do like the Novel, oh trust me; that is a cryfest with most of the characters just crying. :V

Girls Monthly Nozaki-kun is hilarious. I think SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 and a few others here including Ffamran Ffamran can attest to that. I'd love to see a second season of this show and it definitely deserves it, I heard sales of it did REALLY well while it was airing. If it does eventually get a second season, that'll be one of the shows I've wished for to have a sequel come true. :yeahboi:

Finally, Haruhi Suzumiya. Hands down, my favourite dubbed anime. Crispin Freeman does a phenomenal job as Kyon, even Wendee Lee voicing Haruhi as well. While we did get a spin-off set in the same reality as the one in the Movie, but focusing more on Nagato instead of Haruhi. I'd like to see a third season or maybe a movie or OVA based on "The Melancholy of Mikuru Asahina" done by Kyoto Animation; that would be amazing to witness. Or maybe even a sequel to Haruhi-chan Suzumiya would be great, I'd be fine with either... just don't make anymore Churuya-san. :V

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So I got my first report card with all A's since 4th grade
I should feel happy but 4 of my classes are electives and they feel like a child could do well in them :/
In Criminal Law we literally watch movies 90% of the time blegh

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I guess a few of them play Ace Attorney as well? :V
Anyone in that class who even plays video games regularly are the CoD XBox type of people
So no
People only take the class cause of the movies :c

Top Bottom