• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
00665-43363-58124-33959
I haven't played in months so I have no clue what it may be like. :p

Mine is 10344-70064-26804-05025. My units are kind of weak right now though, not done with the story yet.
k I'll be visiting yew guys soon

Me and Nam just tried out the Awakening co-op and I still have some salt to brush off

Best part was when Cordelia missed 4 60% hit rates in a row lol
Oh, cool

Are there any prizes? And do they care if you hack any items in your 3ds?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
For anyone who watches anime or saw any of the shows ufotable animated.

Which one of ufotable's shows would you recommend? Since I wanna at least try them out. I'm stuck between choosing God Eater, Unlimited Blade Works, and Tales of Zestiria the X. I will say though, from seeing clips and the openings for them all. The animation from ufotable is phenomenal. I mean, jeez. Sure, companies do pour a good chunk of their budget into the OP to look nice and all; but seriously.

Which one would you recommend I start off with?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Shulk's Japanese voice actor, Shintaro Asanuma, voices Alex in Street Fighter V. Both characters have "back orientated" moves: Backslash for Shulk and Backdrop -- Power Bomb used on a back-facing opponent -- for Alex. Part of me really wants to see Shulk do random wrestling moves in Smash 4 now.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Shulk's Japanese voice actor, Shintaro Asanuma, voices Alex in Street Fighter V. Both characters have "back orientated" moves: Backslash for Shulk and Backdrop -- Power Bomb used on a back-facing opponent -- for Alex. Part of me really wants to see Shulk do random wrestling moves in Smash 4 now.
I wanna see Alex wielding the Monado now. :V

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Oh it seems I've missed the kenniky kenniky reunion, how've you been gorl? I've seen you online from my friends list quite a bit recently. Remember when we played on your custom stage and I Din's-ed beside a platform that wasn't quite level with the base and fell through and died and you uploaded a gif of it? Good times. :bubblebobble:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Oh it seems I've missed the kenniky kenniky reunion, how've you been gorl? I've seen you online from my friends list quite a bit recently. Remember when we played on your custom stage and I Din's-ed beside a platform that wasn't quite level with the base and fell through and died and you uploaded a gif of it? Good times. :bubblebobble:
That was oddly specific LOL

I don't play smash a ton anymore tbh now that I have Xenoblade X and Super Mystery Dungeon but yea I'm online quite a bit

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So I just boppT my first gym in Pokemon geaux :D

The +500 stardust told me I should've been doing it all this time #oop

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
k I'll be visiting yew guys soon

Me and Nam just tried out the Awakening co-op and I still have some salt to brush off

Best part was when Cordelia missed 4 60% hit rates in a row lol

Oh, cool

Are there any prizes? And do they care if you hack any items in your 3ds?
There's going to be some prizes coming up in a future tournament, and hacking is ok afaik, as long as what you're using is possible in-game w/o hacking.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Gomaheita is a busted team

Edit: page steal :^)

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Which one of ufotable's shows would you recommend? Since I wanna at least try them out. I'm stuck between choosing God Eater, Unlimited Blade Works, and Tales of Zestiria the X. I will say though, from seeing clips and the openings for them all. The animation from ufotable is phenomenal. I mean, jeez. Sure, companies do pour a good chunk of their budget into the OP to look nice and all; but seriously.
Fate/Zero would probably be my biggest recommendation, even coughed up the cash for the BD. The animation is amazing, the characters are grand, the plot is better than anything Nasu could ever have come up with, etc. It's an adaptation of a novel series by Gen Urobuchi, same guy who wrote Madoka Magica and Psycho-Pass.

Unlimited Blade Works, on the other hand, was a route in an eroge. The anime looks phenomenal, the music is superb, but there are definitely a few pacing issues and the plot (or just over emphasis on Shirou) can be annoying if you aren't already expecting it and came into the series expecting a continuation of the themes and such of Fate/Zero. Fate/Stay Night UBW offers up some fantastic world building and characters (Fate/Zero came about because of how much of a fan Urobuchi was of the game and asked the developer directly if he could write an official prequel), but it definitely has it's eccentricities given the source material.

The Kara no Kyokai movies are also pretty good.

Last edited:
Real talk:

Why are womens' clothing so small? I wear Medium Men's size shirts. I had to wear a Large Woman's shirt today, and it felt like the thing was gonna rip if I moved my shoulders at all. I get that a woman's physique is more sleek (relative to a man's typical broad shoulders), but how in the heck was that a large? The thing was choking me out like as if I was wearing a vacuum sealed bag.

side note: it was a v-neck and it felt (and kinda looked like this on me)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Real talk:

Why are womens' clothing so small? I wear Medium Men's size shirts. I had to wear a Large Woman's shirt today, and it felt like the thing was gonna rip if I moved my shoulders at all. I get that a woman's physique is more sleek (relative to a man's typical broad shoulders), but how in the heck was that a large? The thing was choking me out like as if I was wearing a vacuum sealed bag.

I think women's clothing tends to be a little more form-fitting than men's but I'm not sure. I had an experience a few weeks ago where we got new uniforms at work and I was unintentionally given a women's large instead of a men's. I didn't check it before I wore it to work so I got there wearing a women's shirt (which did feel odd so I thought something was up). I have pretty broad shoulders so that was probably the main issue, lol.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Real talk:

Men's clothes are too big for me. I'm almost an adult but a men's small still feels to big for me. I buy my shirts in a boy's large since that fits best. I'm not even THAT small. Just remembered I sometimes wear my middle school shirts from like 5 years ago and they still fit perfectly so nvm

Why can't there just be a gender-neutral size for clothes in the middle between men's and women's clothes k thx

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
had to wear a Large Woman's shirt today, and it felt like the thing was gonna rip if I moved my shoulders at all. I get that a woman's physique is more sleek (relative to a man's typical broad shoulders), but how in the heck was that a large?
To add on to what Kofu said, it could also be because women are on average shorter than men. So a Women's Large possibly being comparable or smaller than a Men's Medium makes sense, as those aren't going to be scaled the same way.

In that case, you pulled it off pretty well, I'd say.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
>goes to do surveys for free muns
>get screened out of all of them
mfw

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Real talk:

Women's and men's shirts are cut differently. Women's have more space for the bust, and a tighter waist, with shorter sleeves, because women have more chest and shorter torsos and arms than men. Men's clothes are boxier. I know this because a teacher was complaining someone ordered only men's shirts for everyone in different sizes, and went over the differences in class instead of teaching English.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Wow, nostalgia trip.

Went back after ages to see the old YT BajanCanadian minecraft hunger games (watched those like crack like, ages ago. Think he hit Hunger games episode 500 back then when I watched them a lot? Well, the second time I did anyways.)

only to discover that the Nexus (minecraft hunger games server) had to shut down due to bankruptcy, so there are no more BajanCanadian hunger games, after 709 episodes. :crying: Like, Eaux. There's a hole in my heart.

I think he found some alternative "hunger games-esque" game/server, but I can't bring myself to watch it yet.

Thanks for the reply guys, but there's something I still don't get.

Are the size differences between men and women THAT substantial? If a Woman's large (subjectively) feels smaller than a Men's small, what's a Woman's XXL? Is there truly a ratio between the two, or are the two genders sized independently?

DOES ANY OF THIS MATTER?????

edit: I don't really care anymore. I came to the conclusion that size names are arbitrary in the end, and don't make any difference at all for anything except for maybe pride idk.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

Are the size differences between men and women THAT substantial? If a Woman's large (subjectively) feels smaller than a Men's small, what's a Woman's XXL? Is there truly a ratio between the two, or are the two genders sized independently?

DOES ANY OF THIS MATTER?????

edit: I don't really care anymore. I came to the conclusion that size names are arbitrary in the end, and don't make any difference at all for anything except for maybe pride idk.
Well, considering that Starbucks uses "tall, grande, and venti" for their base sizes... Yeah, it's all subjective.

I actually had to look that up to make sure I got the order right, I never go to Starbucks.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I make my own coffee, on the rare occasions i go to Starbucks, I only go there for pastries

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Boys clothes are cut similarly to women's clothes, so small women can often wear boy's larges for suits and tees and other such things. Large boy's suits also look more stylish than small women's suits, and they're substantially cheaper, so that's another plus.

There's a lot of non-sense in women's clothing, because women care more about clothes, and it makes sense to cater to them and encourage them to buy 10,000 different outfits with tiny variations. Shopping as a man is easy mode, but the trade-off is that a man can only get a nice suit for 300 dollars, while for 300 dollars women can look anywhere from a club hopper to an elven princess.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Bayonetta is 70% leg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec
family guy is a very random show.

ps i searched male female proportions and a pic of dogs humping came up. thank you search engine :/

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm quitting Zarya now.

And I'll make you quit Tracer too.
But my Tracer game was so on point on Hanamura. Golds in elims/objective elims, and dmg. And yes. We won. UUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Also this is funny (I also got PoTG, Symmetra carry pls ban):
ScreenShot_16-08-21_04-21-50-000.jpg

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Welcome to the Zelda social, where the only appreciated topics are women's clothing and waifuwatch

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Welcome to the Zelda social, where the only appreciated topics are women's clothing and waifuwatch
Don't forget Nuzlockes!

Also, here's an underwhelming video that somehow got Play Of The Game so of course I made it more obnoxious before uploading it a video of Overwatch's very own Zelda at work. Please ban her.

I like this one especially, enough to make it super obnoxoius, only because I roasted 4 people who were most likely blind for not seeing me microwave their Mercy to death.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Still waiting for my results to come through from Uni. And I've cleared Turnabout Sisters in the Ace Attorney Trilogy. Feels good to be playing some of these classics again. :yeahboi:
And speaking of which. I saw Episode 20 of Ace Attorney, it was decent; though I wouldn't say it was fantastic. Just better than the rest of the crap that was in that show. :V

Top Bottom