• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Quick question...do other people jitter uncontrollably after having soda?

Because I haven't been able to sit still for the past few hours or so after having a can of soda for the first time in months. It's mildly alarming.

After all, I still need to grow up, right? And learn how to read?
I never said anything like the first part of that, ElderLolz ElderLolz . Be careful with what you decide to accuse people of, yeah?

And the second part was ribbing, just like what you were trying to do with me, in making light that your descriptor was false. If that hit an unforeseen nerve of yours, I apologize. Certainly I've gone overboard before with Chainz.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My nose is stuffed but I cant help but breath thru my nose still and now I have a headache from a lack of oxygen.

Uggh.

:150:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Quick question...do other people jitter uncontrollably after having soda?

Because I haven't been able to sit still for the past few hours or so after having a can of soda for the first time in months. It's mildly alarming.

I never said anything like the first part of that, ElderLolz ElderLolz . Be careful with what you decide to accuse people of, yeah?

And the second part was ribbing, just like what you were trying to do with me, in making light that your descriptor was false. If that hit an unforeseen nerve of yours, I apologize. Certainly I've gone overboard before with Chainz.
You mentioned "someone who grew up like me" when replying to McKnightlight, which heavily implied me not doing so, but okay.

I'll just end the argument here, it's not going anywhere anyway judging by past experiences.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
You mentioned "someone who grew up like me" when replying to McKnightlight, but okay.
Yes, as in "someone who grew up in the type of environment". Not "someone who is an adult". If you'd like clarification on something I said, simply ask and I'm happy to respond. No need for the angry moping.

I was saying "Talk ****, Get (figuratively) Hit" was effectively the philosophy I was raised under. Saying something like "Bull****, Prove it" is good natured and oft repeated goading in my extended family and most of my friends...well assuming you never question my mom. Likewise, labeling someone as wrong and refusing good hearted attempts to elaborate and the half dozen passive aggressive potshots would be considered absurdly obnoxious...again, assuming you aren't talking to my mom.

My nose is stuffed but I cant help but breath thru my nose still and now I have a headache from a lack of oxygen.

Uggh.

:150:
Breath in steam from some hot water or tea, Hot Shower, plenty of rest.

If you aren't adverse to over the counter medication, a tablet of Zyrtec and/or Mucinex, and I believe Flonase is over the counter now.

You'll be back to tip top Elite Four fighting shape as fast as one of those pain medication commercials.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Bastion short is out -> BUT I HATE BASTION -> watches it anyway

Bastion is now a metallic cinnamon roll with PTSD. All gorls on deck. He must be protected. Then given plenty of pats and maybe a few more bird friends because he is also a Disney Princess too.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I haven't watched that show since about when the Green Nacho locked herself in their bathroom.

How'd Ruby end up split again?
Oh uh
Spoilers
You should probably catch up it's gotten real good (it's always been good but yknow :p)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Last Bastion almost made me cry when I saw it

It was really sweet and Ganymede is the cutest thing

I don't hate Bastion anymore after watching the short

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Attended a weekly today. Went 1-2 but had fun so w/e.
On my way home I wasn't looking where I was walking and managed to step on a live mouse. It was limping when I saw it.
So uh , that was my weird thing of the day.

Also, nice to see kenniky kenniky is still alive.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I'm a Bastion main. You finally love me :,)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

When the woodpecker thing came up I knew what was gonna happen and was basically screaming
NO
U STOP THAT
OMZ NO
SAVE MY CINNAMON ROLL

And then that thing happened so he left the forest in sad-shame or something. And then it got worse and then worse again. Then the ending happened to fix the worse-things. Pls gib tissue. I am an emotional gorl atm.

Can The Iron Giant play the role of Prince Charming in this setup?

Always loved that movie.
Bastion was confirmed male since he is not selectable in the weekly brawl called Gorl Power. The only thing he is gay for is nature and probably (straight for) Mercy because she looks like a bird person when she's flying.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
When the woodpecker thing came up I knew what was gonna happen and was basically screaming
NO
U STOP THAT
OMZ NO
SAVE MY CINNAMON ROLL

And then that thing happened so he left the forest in sad-shame or something. And then it got worse and then worse again. Then the ending happened to fix the worse-things. Pls gib tissue. I am an emotional gorl atm.

Bastion was confirmed male since he is not selectable in the weekly brawl called Gorl Power. The only thing he is gay for is nature and probably (straight for) Mercy because she looks like a bird person when she's flying.
Will there be one named Robot Power
It's just Bastion, Genji, and Zenyatta
That would be fun wouldn't it

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Presumably Koiba and Nammy are in the same house rn.

This info makes this conversation even better.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Will there be one named Robot Power
It's just Bastion, Genji, and Zenyatta
That would be fun wouldn't it
It'd be fun if there was a weekly brawl with bastions only in the new map and they can't use turret form only guns and healing.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I kinda want to buy an official Overwatch shirt, but they're $24 lol

There are some on Amazon, but they're $19, there's no Ana ones, and the Widowmaker ones are kinda eh

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
C'mon, just look at him!

Animals love him, good with kids, probably doesn't watch to annihilate all that lives, can fly like Mercy, and it's not like the robot market is overflowing with eligible bachelors/bachelorettes/fighter jets/toasters. He's a downright steal.

Still makes me tear up.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently, you can set YouTube videos on loop... Used to be only able to do this if you had a video in a playlist. On another note: I wished I could read Japanese and other languages for that matter.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I liked the Iron Giant.

In FFXII I beat the Hell Wyrm, it took over an hour but wasn't as intense as Zodiark. I'll probably not tackle the 2 superbosses Yiazmat ant Omega MK XII because grinding enough levels to challenge them takes forever. If anyone wants to talk FFXII strategies, weapons, etc I can.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This just in, a non-ult D.Va PoTG:

It was so underwhelming and my first non-ult PoTG as D.Va. So I just had to upload it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just pulled out my Pokemon Black cartridge for the first time in ages, and apparently I was in the middle of a nuzloche. I've never finished one of those things before. Maybe I'll finish this one. I'm not naming any pokemon after you people, though.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
When people argue in the Zelda social:
What it is:

What I see:

Anyway! Got a Charamander from Sycamore and called it kenniky kenniky because gen 1 pokemon= Gorl who hasn't been in the Zelda social for a while. Also caught a Gulpin named Buddhahobo Buddhahobo
I really like Overwatch, although I don't play it. It's really charming for it's genre.

Top Bottom