• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
Hey Eddie, I saw you posting on a Smash vid. There's nothing really to this, I just wanted to let you know I noticed you, senpai.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
hi gorls i finally have internet at home for the first time in a week (my modem died temporarily, my router died permanently)

meanwhile in hyrule

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So who remembers the atrocity of Lucas' grab I found after the December patch?
Well, it isn't fixed.
And Samus mains complain about their grab, smh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to post some stuff to the University that I study at, and I got my results as well. I got 80/100, luckily I'm still at a distinction. Since my scores on my previous assiugnments were 95 and 84. So I'm sitting at 87.66r or 88. So hopefully, I can push my score up during this part of the course. Where I'll end up making a board game for the end of my assignment. :yeahboi:

Also, I saw Episode 7 of Sakamoto Desu Ga?. Still funny as hell, although I may say this episode might be the weakest out of them all. But it still got some good laughs out of me. Now to wait for Episode 9 of Ace Attorney to air. :V (Oh, I found out yesterday that Cardcaptor Sakura is getting a new anime this year to celebrate its 20th Anniversary. And it's going to be about Sakura when she's in Junior High School. I'm curious on whether she'll still be dating Li or if she and him broke up after the second film.)

One more thing. Nice Satsuki avatar Lavani Lavani , you maining her in Melty Blood? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
One more thing. Nice Satsuki avatar Lavani Lavani , you maining her in Melty Blood? :secretkpop:
When I played back in the Act Cadenza days, I was more of a Len/V.Akiha kind of guy.

No plans to pick up AACC but if I did I'd probably try F-WLen first.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
When I played back in the Act Cadenza days, I was more of a Len/V.Akiha kind of guy.

No plans to pick up AACC but if I did I'd probably try F-WLen first.
Whenever the netcode does get that update on Steam. That's when I'll consider getting it, I'll most definitely try out Hime/Archetype:EARTH and Neco-Arc CHAOS.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
TBH I've been in a rotten mood the past few days. A lot of stuff including my mom's cat hasn't been eating so we're taking her to the vet this morning. She was my cat when I lived with my mom (not to be confused with my kitten Arwen).

Also sometimes I'm ashamed to be in the same species as some people. Bigotry and hypocrisy stuff.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
TBH I've been in a rotten mood the past few days. A lot of stuff including my mom's cat hasn't been eating so we're taking her to the vet this morning. She was my cat when I lived with my mom (not to be confused with my kitten Arwen).

Also sometimes I'm ashamed to be in the same species as some people. Bigotry and hypocrisy stuff.
I hope your day goes better today Rizen. :c

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I saw Episode 9 of Ace Attorney now. Seems like that Turnabout Goodbyes will be a 4 part arc. Ain't too bad in my opinion for expanding an arc, but the animation was still awful. There were times where the animation/footage was reused; that does show how bad the budget can get for each anime. (I remember seeing something like that happen in Strawberry Panic, where they used an animation of Hikari Konohana about twice in one episode. But it was a very short animation.)

- Wright & Maya meet Manfred von Karma before the trial begins (They meet him in the main hall of the courthouse).
- Wright & Maya do not go down to the precinct to get the Metal Detector from Gumshoe.
- Infact, they don't even get the chance to use Missile and have that one joke happen when they go to see Larry Butz, or the third item (I forgot what it was.)
- Wright & Maya find the air tank on the shore of Lake Gourd where Lotta Hart's campsite is instead of finding it near the boathouse.
- Wright & Maya also do not find the set of keys located in that same place to get into the boathouse.
- Lotta Hart actually tags along to talk with Larry Butz about the Gourdy incident when he got caught out with the inflatable Steel Samurai accidentally being used as Gourdy.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
soooo FullMoon FullMoon did you drown in pools?
I'm still in Losers waiting for my next match. If I win I'm gonna get out of pools.

Chances are that I'll fight the same Cloud that almost took me to losers or a Corrin that I have no idea how to fight.

By the way we have a Villager player that's pretty good that you might like, he's known as Micro

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm still in Losers waiting for my next match. If I win I'm gonna get out of pools.

Chances are that I'll fight the same Cloud that almost took me to losers or a Corrin that I have no idea how to fight.

By the way we have a Villager player that's pretty good that you might like, he's known as Micro
Yeah i think i saw him pretty ood stuff i need to play more villager myself

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Going to sound like a John, but anyone who loses against Cloud didn't really lose. He's so skilless and brain dead yet so good.

Top Bottom