• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Just your daily reminder that circumventing the 10 character minimum to make unecessarily small posts will result in an infraction!

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
IT WAS TO EXPRESS MY UNDYING DEVOTION AND LOVE FOR MY BEAUTIFUL GODDESS, LAVANI. I HAD NOTICED A PEASANT, @TTTTTsd WAS MAKING ADVANCES ON MY BEAUTIFUL MAIDEN. I COULD NOT CONTAIN MY FRUSTRATIONS WITH THIS CREATURE, SO I DID WHAT I HAD TO... I BECAME THE LAVANI.

I SECUDED THE CREATURE INTO MY BASEMENT FOR SOME "FRAME DATA RESEARCH (WINKY FACE EMOJI)", CHAINING HIM UP FOR SOME "DIRECTIONAL INFLUENCE TESTING (WINKY FACE EMOJI)". ONCE HE WAS CONTAINED, I DESTROYED THE LOCATION WITH MY BAYONETTA NERF MISSILES SPONSORED BY KUROGANEHAMMER™, ENDING HIS FUTILE ATTEMPT AT MY QUEEN WITH POWER THAT REACHES THAT OF PATCH ONE POINT ONE POINT SIX.

NOW, MY DEVOTION FOR LAVANI CAN BE SEEN ACROSS THE LANDS OF SUPER SMASH BROTHERS WORLD FORUM, WHERE I HAVE BEEN SLOWLY FORMING THE LAVANI APPRECIATION SOCIETY (PLUS TWIT HANGOUT) FOR ALL THOSE (EXCEPT TEETEETEETEETEEESSDEE) TO WORSHIP THE GODDESS.
So if I try to swoon Lavani you'll kill me with nerf missiles?

:150:

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So when I said "like a black guy" I'm refering mostly to the culture and ethnicity rather than a race. and that culture is widely effected by the economic standards and geographical regions like you stated.
I mean...if it's widely effected by economic and geographical regions, it sounds more like it's multiple cultures, not a singular block though. Especially in a country full of immigrants.

Judaism can double (well, technically triple) as well, but at least with regards to that there's explanation for a singular "block" with regards to some of the culture given that one of the things it can be is a religion.

But eh, it doesn't really matter.

IT WAS TO EXPRESS MY UNDYING DEVOTION AND LOVE FOR MY BEAUTIFUL GODDESS, LAVANI. I HAD NOTICED A PEASANT, @TTTTTsd WAS MAKING ADVANCES ON MY BEAUTIFUL MAIDEN. I COULD NOT CONTAIN MY FRUSTRATIONS WITH THIS CREATURE, SO I DID WHAT I HAD TO... I BECAME THE LAVANI.

I SECUDED THE CREATURE INTO MY BASEMENT FOR SOME "FRAME DATA RESEARCH (WINKY FACE EMOJI)", CHAINING HIM UP FOR SOME "DIRECTIONAL INFLUENCE TESTING (WINKY FACE EMOJI)". ONCE HE WAS CONTAINED, I DESTROYED THE LOCATION WITH MY BAYONETTA NERF MISSILES SPONSORED BY KUROGANEHAMMER™, ENDING HIS FUTILE ATTEMPT AT MY QUEEN WITH POWER THAT REACHES THAT OF PATCH ONE POINT ONE POINT SIX.

NOW, MY DEVOTION FOR LAVANI CAN BE SEEN ACROSS THE LANDS OF SUPER SMASH BROTHERS WORLD FORUM, WHERE I HAVE BEEN SLOWLY FORMING THE LAVANI APPRECIATION SOCIETY (PLUS TWIT HANGOUT) FOR ALL THOSE (EXCEPT TEETEETEETEETEEESSDEE) TO WORSHIP THE GODDESS.
UNEXPECTED LOVE CONFESSION?

Quick, we need Lavani's reaction so we can figure out which Zelda she is.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
We all know that Twilight Princess Zelda is the best Zelda

:150:

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
lame white people using black slang irl is the equivalent of being an redpiller in any year at any place

you shouldn't do it and you're only hurting yourself
Okay, white people won't use black slang and black people won't speak with a stereotypical Texan accent. Deal?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Can we appreciate the English dub of Sailor Moon for a second? Oh god this entire channel is gold.

A radar lock omg..

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Have you ever seen a bowl filled with freshly chopped off tentacles that move? And people eat it? I have. And it was terrifying.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
are we raiding ourselves? are we that desperate for raiding?
anyways some things about Birthright.

The more i play it the more i wish IS never does children units ever again Fates excuse for having them here is really illogical and contrived further more some potentially really interesting characters like Izana and Scarlet are given the shaft in terms of characterization because they weren't allowed to make babies with anyone other than Corn (I'm still going for CornxScarlet cuz she's awesome) furthermore because of how children are explained in fates any S-supports with them end up really creepy ESPECIALLY with the children of the Royal Siblings as they are Corn's nieces and nephews.
I hope the pair up stances comeback they are awesome and allow for more strategic thinking
I also hope IS makes another playable character like Candance she's really cute despite being so chubby in Fates she's pretty booty tho :/

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Is Bowser a bad MU for us (well even worse than our average MU I guess) or am I playing it incorrectly? I played one online for the first time in a long while and I really couldn't do much of anything before losing a stock. Everything I used gets punished really hard if he shielded, and when I tried going for more dash grabs he would either jab or spotdodge because of how telegraphed ours is. I even got downB killed from a shielded dtilt. It's really weird because I used to use Bowser a lot too, and I never would have thought he would be particularly difficult for Zelda.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Page 2809's talk about "fam" and other slang was this to me in gif-form.

There's at least 2 puns with the above gif and they're all obscure if you've never played Final Fantasy XII.

Top Bottom