• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I tried looking for Manonetta to make a "Lits dans gorls" signature and found some things.

Dis is naice.

L-lewd...

Perfect. Except it's still just clearly Sm4sh Mayonetta.

:happysheep: Smash5 expectations

no srsly:?::?::?::?::?::?:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Thought I'd show you girls this.

I tried looking for Manonetta to make a "Lits dans gorls" signature and found some things.

Dis is naice.
That actually is a pretty cool design for a Male Bayonetta. Reminds me a bit of Dante.

Perfect. Except it's still just clearly Sm4sh Mayonetta.
I remember seeing that ages ago when I was part of the MUGEN Community. Along with a stupid one of Bayonetta's mouth and eyes just filled with lollipops.

So the one on the left is Lucina? :troll:

no srsly:?::?::?::?::?::?:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to call his Fsmash this from now on thanks ;)
Dear Diary,

Today I made a small contribution to the world.

That's just Ike in Lucina cosplay.

The one on the right is Marth in Eirika's garb.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one really hoping for an OOT style shadow temple in the zelda wiiU coming out in december?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Bidou doesn't help Link and I don't want to use a pro controller so I'm not going for it.

tbh the shadow temple was one of my least favorite levels in the series. From OoT I liked the forest temple and ice cavern best.
I hope the wii u LoZ dungeons are all MM levels of challenge.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Does anyone feel like playing some Smash Wii U?
This is weird I almost never play during the day lol

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
In OoT 3D the Water Temple was my favorite. It felt fun not having to pause every 2 seconds to equip and unequip the boots.
But the Spirit Temple takes the spot of best on the original OoT.

Dante777

Smash Rookie
Just got called a tierwhore for getting the dthrow->upair angle that would have worked prepatch due to no DI, against Diddy no less BAN•ZELDA

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
W***ing those low tiers.

Edit: Swagmaster69 got our resident Socratic. Rest in Plato.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I found something explaining certain posters in threads like the competitive impressions thread.

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
I found something explaining certain posters in threads like the competitive impressions thread.
Lol larry

In other news Ryo pulled out Zelda for game five of Winners Finals against Sol - he lost, but at least we got that top level representation!

Edit: MVG chat came up with ZeldHA for Zelda's downthrow>upair, now torn between that and Big Bang

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lol larry

In other news Ryo pulled out Zelda for game five of Winners Finals against Sol - he lost, but at least we got that top level representation!
Isn't Sol the Little Mac main? Why would you pick Zelda into one of her worst MUs. Also why would you pick Zelda at all?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
ZeldHA is a trash name. I won't accept anything made from a stream chat tyvm.

Everyone should be going around yelling Finger Bang when she lands it dthrow>upair :^)

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Gorls, I need an expert opinion: does the Bidou tech greatly benefit Zelda or somewhat negligible? Thanks in advance.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I love Bidou because it's like the Smash 4 general community:
It has tons of fundamental problems (like not being able to perform aerials without shifting momentum), but hey, it was so flashy wasn't it?
:196:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Aaaah I was doing so well in pools too, 2-0'ing a :4samus:, :4megaman:/:4feroy: and a :4cloud: (another guy DQ'd) but I'm always not great in bracket >->

After barely beating a :4mewtwo: 2-1, I get bopped super hard by a :4falcon:. If there's one thing I regret from ditching For Glory, it is that I have no idea how to fight Falcon anymore SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS MU I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

Then I fight my region's 10th best player and was doing very well against his :4dk: but got caught being greedy and lost. Then I just played AWFUL against his :4lucario: and lost horribly lmao. No matches of mine were streamed unfortunately, but I'll remember what I have done wrong and see what can I do to improve.

Len's Samus oml
I showed your post to Len and the other top players over dinner and they were like wtf who dis how do he know hahaha

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Alacion Alacion "Who the heck is PK21"
You know I can hear you right
Sorry I don't put in much time knowing the people in this forum.

Was at the same tournament as Philip. Didn't go Zelda in singles, went Day 1 Marth instead. Got 5th or something in doubles as Zelda except vs Philip's double Zelda team. Not sure how many entrants there were and can't be bothered to check.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to prepare my lunch, and I attempted Super Expert again. I just gave up afterwards, since I was on one really interesting level with some unique puzzles, got stuck and I forgot that Restart Level brings you BACK to the beginning, ignoring checkpoints. :c

Me after trying to beat the first level of Super Expert:

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Aaaah I was doing so well in pools too, 2-0'ing a :4samus:, :4megaman:/:4feroy: and a :4cloud: (another guy DQ'd) but I'm always not great in bracket >->

After barely beating a :4mewtwo: 2-1, I get bopped super hard by a :4falcon:. If there's one thing I regret from ditching For Glory, it is that I have no idea how to fight Falcon anymore SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS MU I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

Then I fight my region's 10th best player and was doing very well against his :4dk: but got caught being greedy and lost. Then I just played AWFUL against his :4lucario: and lost horribly lmao. No matches of mine were streamed unfortunately, but I'll remember what I have done wrong and see what can I do to improve.

I showed your post to Len and the other top players over dinner and they were like wtf who dis how do he know hahaha
If you'd like, Phil, we can wifi and I can help with the Falcon stuff since I still have a very basicish Falcon when I buckle down and stop doing dumb **** with him LOL.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
What's this talk about a "ZeldHA?" I know that the size of the hitbox got increased, but is it a lot easier to land now out of d-throw?

Top Bottom