• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yay! Falco's (raw) frame data is even more convoluted! :p

Too tired and it's late, so I'll do the combat/simplified/not-convoluted frame data later. Gonna make that Falco frame data thread more professional.
I'll be doing Falco eventually

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Using my MAX•POWER, I rewound to several pages ago

And saw this scum-baggery or whatever the hell you call this (Damn you Locke)
What a funny coincidence. You switched avatars today.

And I thought you'd keep that avatar for a long time. :secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'll be doing Falco eventually
You do everyone if y'know what I'm sayin'. :p

Still, I want to bring Falco's frame data up to standards with things like on-shield advantage, shield stun, hit stun, and on-hit advantage which I have idea how that's going to be calculated. Hit stun has a formula, but since it involves a target weight, I guess Mario would be best since it's Mario, but someone with the average weight in the game would work... Someone used Robin because apparently Robin is the average weight, air speed, and I think fall speed character... If that's true, then Robin's the best punching bag... But she's so pretty... Is this domestic violence!?

Y'all should use Quagsire avatars.
Mine is master race.
But, Wooper, though. :p

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I actually faced BAN•LUCAS today in tourney mode.

He won by running away/flying under SV with speed equipment, even though he had 136% more than my Spamus.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Speaking of Lucas...
I'm listening to character sounds in the sound test and WHAT IS LUCAS' 19TH SOUND CLIP??? It sounds like he's laughing and then licking something. O_O

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I actually faced BAN•LUCAS today in tourney mode.

He won by running away/flying under SV with speed equipment, even though he had 136% more than my Spamus.
Everytime I see the tip in your sig, I think "this character is like this by design."

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
New reddit tier list.

Now Samus knows our pain from last months list. Alone at the bottom.
What I'm annoyed at the most is with Wii Fit Trainer's MASSIVE buffs, she's still in C. (C+ but still.) She should go up. I also feel like Link is too high and that Marth and Lucina are too far away from each other.

And any tier list that doesn't have Pit and Dark Pit right next to each other is trash because they are too similar to have different spots on the list. 21 and 24 isn't fine. 21 and 22 is fine.

Last edited:

Soul.

New reddit tier list.

Now Samus knows our pain from last months list. Alone at the bottom.
What I'm annoyed at the most is with Wii Fit Trainer's MASSIVE buffs, she's still in C. (C+ but still.) She should go up. I also feel like Link is too high and that Marth and Lucina are too far away from each other.

And any tier list that doesn't have Pit and Dark Pit right next to each other is trash because they are too similar to have different spots on the list. 21 and 24 isn't fine. 21 and 22 is fine.
Reddit is reddit. They always **** things up. Like having Roy at B+ while Marth is down there.

The hype never stops

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
>when you have a really good gif for your signature but the size limit cuts it in half

even after getting premium I still wish I had more sig space
and I wish I could make multiple sigs and put them on rotation

I think the only characters that are truly bad are Samus and Mewtwo

But w/e about tier list discussions, has anyone finished or played Resident Evil (The REmake) yet? If so, then have you fought Lisa Trevor yet? Does she like, kill you in a hit or that crap?

Soul.

lol this is why reddit is bad.

Wii Fit will only become more legit as more patches come through. The buffs she got in 1.1.0 are good, yes, but not enough to actually change her placement in viability. She could 'move up' a bit but I digress.
She's prolly better than most low tiers now.

Also why are they comparing her to Samus lmao

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

This is me. This is my life right now.

Excuse me while I go into an existential crisis.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I think Wii Fit is pretty underrated. Some of her combos can get you from 0-70 in mere seconds. Plus her projectiles are pretty good+healing.

Soul.

hey guys do you know what Red Ash is

a game made by the Mega Man creator!

he has a million ideas and said game is getting an anime! ! !

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
The healing doesn't make a huge difference since she has to charge her healing moves to full in order to get measly 1-2% back from them. Most characters won't give WFT that kind of time. I think the main thing keeping WFT from being very good is her kill potential, lack of disjoints, and poor grab/grab followups. She doesn't really have kill setups to my knowledge, her hitboxes are small and she extends her hurtbox out with every single one, and her grab range is absolutely tiny. Meanwhile, she has no guaranteed throw followups past 50% to my knowledge. I'm not too learned on WFT's throw followups though. Her projectile game is actually quite good though it still gets shut down by faster characters. She doesn't have great MU's with most of the cast which is what keeps her from being high on a lot of tier lists right now.

Personally, I think some more mobility would be really helpful for her since her aerial game is kinda weird and she doesn't really move on the ground (short dash grab, short dash attack, etc.). Just my two cents. I've only faced one good WFT in my life so...

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and got EarthBound Beginnings playing on the side. Curious on whether I have to move on to Spookane or try and help out in Reindeer due to a flu outbreak.

MY HEART.
Pachi though
Joltik though

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wii Fit us ok and the buffs really do help but he's still got odd hitboxes as a whole and is mostly jank camping cause no one in learning how to fight Wii Fit they just complain cause ledge camp game is annoying. The better reaching Fsmash and DELETE button really do help with the killing without having Deep Breathing on but I still don't think its enough to escape mid/high low tier since if people are running you can't force the kill on them that easy.

Wii Fit can juggle pretty good too, but again off hitboxes, same with the combos. mobility is great though, any more and he'd be just too mobile lol.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The healing doesn't make a huge difference since she has to charge her healing moves to full in order to get measly 1-2% back from them. Most characters won't give WFT that kind of time. I think the main thing keeping WFT from being very good is her kill potential, lack of disjoints, and poor grab/grab followups. She doesn't really have kill setups to my knowledge, her hitboxes are small and she extends her hurtbox out with every single one, and her grab range is absolutely tiny. Meanwhile, she has no guaranteed throw followups past 50% to my knowledge. I'm not too learned on WFT's throw followups though. Her projectile game is actually quite good though it still gets shut down by faster characters. She doesn't have great MU's with most of the cast which is what keeps her from being high on a lot of tier lists right now.

Personally, I think some more mobility would be really helpful for her since her aerial game is kinda weird and she doesn't really move on the ground (short dash grab, short dash attack, etc.). Just my two cents. I've only faced one good WFT in my life so...
I recommend watching AceStarThe3rd's WFT videos on YT. He's very good with her, and he even commentates pretty well.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Deep Breathing should heal at least 5% (2% really lmao) and last a bit longer or "recharge" to full speed a bit faster.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Deep Breathing should heal at least 5% (2% really lmao) and last a bit longer or "recharge" to full speed a bit faster.
IDK, last time I breathed deeply it wore me out and I had to rest for a while. Breathing is very strenuous.
/sarcasm ;)

Top Bottom