• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Because I hate myself and I'm a masochist, I think I'm seriously going to try out Greninja only because he's blue.

Yep

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Because I hate myself and I'm a masochist, I think I'm seriously going to try out Greninja only because he's blue.

Yep
Stop switching secondaries you little Macchiato

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Yep
I would be lying if I said that Greninja's color scheme wasn't one of the thing I really like about him.

Blue and yellow (though Greninja is more like cream or very light yellow) are my favorite colors lol.

This all reminds me that I really should try getting that Greninja guide I was thinking of making done.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
So yesterday my flight to Hawaii was delayed by 7 hours. Boarding was originally supposed to take place at 1:00 PM. The flight departed at 9:00. Something about a fuel leak. Okay then.

The good part is that today was my birthday and I got to go scuba diving in a reef off the coast of Honolulu. Just felt like sharing, I guess...

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So yesterday my flight to Hawaii was delayed by 7 hours. Boarding was originally supposed to take place at 1:00 PM. The flight departed at 9:00. Something about a fuel leak. Okay then.

The good part is that today was my birthday and I got to go scuba diving in a reef off the coast of Honolulu. Just felt like sharing, I guess...
Happy birthday!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

That sounds really cool!

The scuba diving, not the flight delay.

I am an awful swimmer so I'd probably die, but it would be awesome for the few seconds I was conscious.

[

Tell us when you find a @Lavani @Cenizas or @Benishigure !!

(Psssst..... I heard they taste good with lemon)

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Zelda's Utaunt is so dramatic I can only imagine the sarcastic sass it exudes.

Fun fact; UTaunt is the easiest way to win on FG.
Using it causes instant rage from your opponent and then they'll freely approach with lots of errors.:secretkpop:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm doing a really bad job at taking a break from Smashboards. My replacement website to browse is TV Tropes and I don't think that's much better.

Oh no... More fish pictures. *goes into hiding*
In honor of you being afraid of fish, I shall post a picture of one of my favorites: the ocean sunfish, scientific name Mola mola.

Seriously though, what bird of prey worth his salt is afraid of fish?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
In honor of you being afraid of fish, I shall post a picture of one of my favorites: the ocean sunfish, scientific name Mola mola.

Seriously though, what bird of prey worth his salt is afraid of fish?
Oh hey, I caught that thing recently in the Street pass game Ultimate Angler.

My favorite fish is the Coelacanth.

I blame Animal crossing. It is just so interesting though. Being a fish that was around since the dinosaur ages.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla your birthday reminds me i'm 20 :/
Would you feel better if I told you I was 18? :^)
I forgot how old I was again
OOPS
Oh hey, I caught that thing recently in the Street pass game Ultimate Angler.

My favorite fish is the Coelacanth.

I blame Animal crossing. It is just so interesting though. Being a fish that was around since the dinosaur ages.
oh hey I've caught one of those before

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla your birthday reminds me i'm 20 :/
Being 20 is great!

Make mistakes, people don't care!

You're like an adult who everyone expects to act like a teenager, it's pretty ballin. And you can eat pizza every day and no one will judge you!

Rizen

Smash Legend
Being 20 is great!

Make mistakes, people don't care!

You're like an adult who everyone expects to act like a teenager, it's pretty ballin. And you can eat pizza every day and no one will judge you!
...unless you knock someone up of course.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
oh hey I've caught one of those before
I certainly like Relicanths design. Why does it have to be not very good as a battler though? ;_;

Granted, it might've got something good in ORAS, but still need to finish that.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I certainly like Relicanths design. Why does it have to be not very good as a battler though? ;_;

Granted, it might've got something good in ORAS, but still need to finish that.
? wel talking competitive pokemon
idk
all I know is dynamo roller + charger is broke
f90.jpg

@BJN39 I need some modding advice.
I forgot you were a mod for the squid boards. :lick:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I still need to get Splatoon quickly, while everyone is still playing it. Hope it lives forever, with constant updates

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Kofu Kofu , Falco is a pheasant and pheasants eat seeds, fruits, vegetables, and insects (and bread). Falco was never a bird of prey.

Gee, I wonder why I didn't quote you? :p

Top Bottom