• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
That's what I've been doing. Typically after breaks from Smash (not any other fighting game) I come back better. Plus, I've got more important issues to deal with in this moment, so I've been both not in the mood, and too busy trying to figure things out. Plus, in my free time I've been working on completing Mother 3 since I took a hiatus from it (I'm nearly done).

I've also been taking long walks at night, and witnessing drug deals. :yeahboi: Oh, how fun. I don't even live in a sketchy neighborhood.
Really? HmMmMmM interesting. When I take a break I get a lot worse.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Summer is pretty nice because there's no more school, but you run out of stuff to do and it just gets so lonely without any friends to spend time with.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
We're not doing regular matches, we're gonna go trolling on FF :p You could join and try to look for us :p We can be a trolling trio ^o^
I'll try.

I was hoping to actually face siflar

FF smash?

Dang it Dan answer me! Are we doing it rn orrrrrrrrr?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's because I'm not posting much these days, that's why :^)

Once you gorls see a cutie like me of course you can't help but post smh :secretkpop:
I think @Berserker. said something similar when he was gone. (Or someone said that about him).

I think the zelda social just needs all the gorls to be able to stand. I think it was slower when I was gone as well right gorls?

...gorls? :sadsheep:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I can't find a main and it's driving me crazy. Someone please help me
Gorl, no one can find a main for you. Finding the character you want to devote your time to is something that you have to do by yourself.

Besides, it's not like having a main is all that important. Just play whomever is it that you feel like playing in the moment and have fun with them.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I bought Animal Crossing before I went to bed this morning.

Since I was tired I thought it was a good idea to name myself Klavin (pronounced Calvin) and when the person asked me where I was going I said, "I dunno". So that's the the name of my town.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I think @Berserker. said something similar when he was gone. (Or someone said that about him).

I think the zelda social just needs all the gorls to be able to stand. I think it was slower when I was gone as well right gorls?

...gorls? :sadsheep:
I don't think you were gone for long enough to have that sort of impact :secretkpop:

(As a side note, my phone now recognizes secretkpop as a word and attempts to autocorrect to it)

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I was going through @Aerodrome's site again and found this in the special thanks
Everyone on the Zelda Boards for being amazing in general.
I feel so warm even though I didn't do anything to help with the site.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Aren't there supposed to be like 90000 for fun matches going on at once anyway

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Gorl, no one can find a main for you. Finding the character you want to devote your time to is something that you have to do by yourself.

Besides, it's not like having a main is all that important. Just play whomever is it that you feel like playing in the moment and have fun with them.
I'm going to Xanadu soon and I still don't have a main.

Top Bottom