• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's really depressing that even after our successful raid in the sh*t tier waifu Mopcina thread, they are back to having literally NOBODY visiting the social thread... again.

Being as active and sassy as our queen Zelda is harder than it seems. :^(

micstar615

Smash Ace
I don't think Zelda is better than anyone atm, idk much about Mii Sword Fighter so I can't comment on that but every other character has something going for them, all Zelda has is FW and a bunch of attacks that are either too situational (phantom) or inconsistent (everything else).

D

Deleted member 189823

Hello, this is our tier list at the moment:

The only reason Zelda isn't higher is because I didn't nobody used her.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello, this is our tier list at the moment:

The only reason Zelda isn't higher is because I didn't nobody used her.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD
GANONDORF!!!!!!!!!!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Kirby's pretty swell.
Who's your Ganondorf main who did so well with him? I would love to exchange notes with him and teach him some cool tricks, and learn some awesome stuff too.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
should post that list in the character competitive impressions thread imo

This is random but has anyone played Odin Sphere, it's such a beautiful game.
Gwendolyn is love

I never finished that game though because the constant inventory management was annoying and Merc was boring

maybe I should do something about that

D

Deleted member 189823

Gado. He's used him since Brawl, and has always done really well, even against MKs.
I think he used Ganondorf, Peach & Rosaluma twice each in GFs, won 6-0.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Gado. He's used him since Brawl, and has always done really well, even against MKs.
I think he used Ganondorf, Peach & Rosaluma twice each in GFs, won 6-0.
Is he on Smashboards? How would I get to talk to him?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Why is my number of posts vs number of likes 240 apart I don't even.

Time to eat lunch 4 me.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Going out for a bit. Not sure when I'll be back, or I'll be able to play when I get back, but we'll see.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I HAVEN'T EVEN MAKE 500 POSTS AND I'M ALREADY AT 700 LIKES.

W H Y

Just look at my post-like ratio.
It's a side effect of visiting too many active socials.

And wow 12 alerts from people I don't even know liking posts on Mopcina's board.

Not gonna join in on the tier discussion for fear of starting a big debate.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
It was so weird this morning.

I actually came in here and it was -empty-. Like I was the only one browsing the thread.

Tumbleweeds and silence.

D

Deleted member 189823

Naw Gado's not on Smashboards. He doesn't even know that much English. I can be a medium, tho. (:

D

Deleted member 189823

Not going to lie, a ton of characters weren't used and this is the first grand tournament. Starting around Mid/Low-ish mid, I started placing them in semi-random order.

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, reading @GameAngel64's thread about Phantom usage was inspiring.

I've thought about using it for walling and such, but never acted upon it really. I wonder...

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Naw Gado's not on Smashboards. He doesn't even know that much English. I can be a medium, tho. (:
Hmm I have some rudimentary Spanish. I would appreciate the help thougj!

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Honestly Wii fits jank
hitboxes are fun, but they might be on par with Zelda due to short character complex and no reach lol
Wii fit trainers definitely mid imo.
She's fast and has an actually projectile. She can kill relieably while also having a great recovery. Also she has 3 spikes.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Wii fit trainers definitely mid imo.
She's fast and has an actually projectile. She can kill relieably while also having a great recovery. Also she has 3 spikes.
that F tilt tho

there are a number of flaws in her recovery, but it mostly comes down to how predictable it is
1. her vertical movement during this makes it easy to just D air and dumpster
2. she has to snap to the ledge, she can't avoid it, landing on the ground after using her recovery is like jigglypuff rest
3. hit boxes on this attack like all of her others are tiny and unlike her other weird hit boxes the knock back is negligible
4. to add to the crap hit boxes there is no vertical hit box

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Just noticed the Fuujiin who made this social was banned exactly 1 year ago.

Happy Banned Anniversary!

I think WFT has mid potential but her lack of range and good approach options hurt her a lot. She does have good movement, recovery, and combo potential, along with useful projectiles. Her spikes are very nice too. She's also the bane of Roll Glory and her taunts are S tier.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
that F tilt tho

there are a number of flaws in her recovery, but it mostly comes down to how predictable it is
1. her vertical movement during this makes it easy to just D air and dumpster
2. she has to snap to the ledge, she can't avoid it, landing on the ground after using her recovery is like jigglypuff rest
3. hit boxes on this attack like all of her others are tiny and unlike her other weird hit boxes the knock back is negligible
4. to add to the crap hit boxes there is no vertical hit box
Yeah U can move around left and right quite a bit and since it's fast, they'll probably get hit before the dair actually comes out. I've never been daired when trying to recover with it. The hitboxes may be small but they have decent KB, this has gotten me so many stage spikes from people trying to edgeguard.

I think WFT has mid potential but her lack of range and good approach options hurt her a lot. She does have good movement, recovery, and combo potential, along with useful projectiles. Her spikes are very nice too. She's also the bane of Roll Glory and her taunts are S tier.
She doesn't need to approuch some she has projectiles and actually she does have a good approuch. A SH FF Nair is a really good approach since it barely had any landing lag and if it hits it puts them in a position for a Uair ftilt or Usmash.

Good morning gurls
Morning sis

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
She even taunts WHILE attacking. I wish I could enable those clips to activate every time she does a move.
When you do a Fsmash

And they roll behind you thinking they're all clever

And they get hit by the back hitbox and die even earlier due to being closer to the edge

And she's just like

"You're wobbling! Try and keep your balance! :troll:"

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I noticed something this morning about Zelda's forward smash that will never be unseen again (at least for me anyways).
Were on Dragon Ball Z levels now girls! I also had to give her a saiyan hairdo to go with this discovery. :awesome:

Kamehameha!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The Mewtwo boards should be raided once he's released.
I am probably going to main Mewtwo along with my Ganondorf. Hehehehe
Just do it while I am away.....
I should probably check the Mewtwo boards out now, see if people have any ideas if his moveset is going to change from Melee.
OMG
Guess what I just thought of...
ZELDA WII U IS COMING... THIS YEAR As long as it doesn't get delayed

Spirst

I should probably check the Mewtwo boards out now, see if people have any ideas if his moveset is going to change from Melee.
OMG
Yeah, Mewtwo will be a main for me too and I'm in the boards pretty often. The people there are cool though it's been less active as of late since there's only so much you can do outside of the social thread.

If Zelda Wii U gets delayed, I will beat my head against the bathroom mirror until I am no longer conscious. No, not really, but I'll at least be disappointed.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
OMG
Hes either gonna be super horrible, like worst than swordfighter, or super broken. Thats like every DLC character.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Peach is our fellow princess sistah so most of us would be saddened if we raided her.

Really leaning towards taking over Irrelutena or Zero Skill Spamus though. Also means more waifu wars with waifufegs. :^)

Top Bottom