• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda/Sheik No Transformation Project M 3.6 Full [Mod Request]

Zeikar

Smash Cadet
I signed up for smashboards just to make a request, feel free to decline, but there was a mod for Zelda and Sheik that changed their down B special into another mover besides transform for an older version of Project M, but their moveset has been vastly improved on from the old version of the mods to 3.6 full, The name of the old mods are/were Project Melee Unable to transform Zelda/Sheik by CARLCGL

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=25635&Moderated=All

Sheik's Down B was a slightly different version of his Up B and Zelda's Down B did the transform sound and grfx but was just her old din's fire move, What I would like to see of the edited 3.6 versions is Zelda's down B be an explosion of light with her transformation sound and graphics/animations and Sheik's be an explosion of shadow with the transformation sound and graphics. It was really awesome how they made Samus and Zero Suit Samus not transform with Final Smash, but they should have gotten rid of the Zelda/Sheik transformation. Can someone do this?

Last edited:

Aldolies

Smash Rookie
I'm not expert on modding but i guess that a no transformation sheik/zelda it's more difficult to do than "samus/zss no transformation".
But it is something that i would like to see

Zeikar

Smash Cadet
well if I could get a hold of CARLCGL who did the mod I linked for an older Project M version, I would, since the movesets have been updated especially Zelda's moveset now

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
Try the Zelda and Sheik from Project Star: http://smashboards.com/threads/proj...od-updated-20-8-2015-pm3-6-compatible.373116/
From the post: "Zelda and Sheik can't transform any more, but they have two new DownB moves. Zelda's DownB is the Goddess Flight, sending her straight down or upwards in a spiral whether you use this move in the air or on the ground. Sheik's DownB is her trademark Deku Nut: a stunning flash of light that can be used both on the ground and in the air though it's not so useful on airborne opponents."

Zeikar

Smash Cadet
Try the Zelda and Sheik from Project Star: http://smashboards.com/threads/proj...od-updated-20-8-2015-pm3-6-compatible.373116/
From the post: "Zelda and Sheik can't transform any more, but they have two new DownB moves. Zelda's DownB is the Goddess Flight, sending her straight down or upwards in a spiral whether you use this move in the air or on the ground. Sheik's DownB is her trademark Deku Nut: a stunning flash of light that can be used both on the ground and in the air though it's not so useful on airborne opponents."
nice, so I can just rip these 2 characters, it's better than nothing, but the request remains....bc explosions and animations

Last edited:
Top Bottom