• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda moves (not all >_>)

Noshiee

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EPCxdEihxM
you can see her fighting some primids here along with mario, it has been shown before, and you probably have seen it, but this one is not shaky nor blury, at least not that much.

You can see what seems to be a new kindof Dair, Din's Fire (twice, adn seems to have more knockback and/or power), Farore's Wind (it has super armor that heavy characters have). She seems to be more fast and powerful, but that could jjust be me. :p

Drake3

Smash Ace
Hmm, it's amazing how every video of this fight is drastically different from every other one.

I like the new FW animation, and you're right it does seem to have superarmor because I think she got hit and kept going anyway. then again the ribbon could have deflected that attack maybe.

The "Transform" thing from earlier is probably her new DAir eh? Lots more sparkle action. UAir still looks pretty much the same, maybe smaller AoE. I'm very impressed with Ftilt. The range seems to increased quite a bit.

I only saw Din's Fire once and I can't see any differences in that particular one. I think she missed too?

Overall, from this video (being the only Zelda source) I think I like the changes made to her. Some good calls were made and her attacks do seem faster/stronger and she seems much more magically inclined. I hope GT gets the actual video so we can see it without the glare. Man I cannot wait for this game.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I wish I could already see the new Nayru's Love, if there is even going to be a new one.

Magnificent discoveries. Props to you.
However, I never really see a d-air there at all. :/

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
She didn't take any damage during the Farore's Wind usage, so there's no reason to assume it got any buffs yet. But good lord, it needs one.

Drake3

Smash Ace
I wish I could already see the new Nayru's Love, if there is even going to be a new one.

However, I never really see a d-air there at all. :/
I'm really surprised she didn't use Nayru's love. DAir at 2:47, 3:06 (theoretically)

She didn't take any damage during the Farore's Wind usage, so there's no reason to assume it got any buffs yet. But good lord, it needs one.
I guess it did hit the ribbon/fizzled out. I guess they think FW is fine the way it is. :urg:

Can anyone confirm if that's actually a grab at 2:45?

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Hmm, it's amazing how every video of this fight is drastically different from every other one.

I like the new FW animation, and you're right it does seem to have superarmor because I think she got hit and kept going anyway. then again the ribbon could have deflected that attack maybe.

The "Transform" thing from earlier is probably her new DAir eh? Lots more sparkle action. UAir still looks pretty much the same, maybe smaller AoE. I'm very impressed with Ftilt. The range seems to increased quite a bit.

I only saw Din's Fire once and I can't see any differences in that particular one. I think she missed too?

Overall, from this video (being the only Zelda source) I think I like the changes made to her. Some good calls were made and her attacks do seem faster/stronger and she seems much more magically inclined. I hope GT gets the actual video so we can see it without the glare. Man I cannot wait for this game.
second dins fire is at 3:03

also, use the option (next to the volume) that is not the whole screen ption, it makes it a little bit smaller, but it looks better.

Top Bottom