• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Guide?

LeKevin

Smash Rookie
There's only one Zelda guide on here and it's not that great. I'm a newbie to this stuff, but is the reason there's only one guide because no one cares about Zelda (in general, not in this forum), no one cares to freely share Zelda details, or because no one cares about the guides? I'm so tempted to make a guide on her, mostly because the only guide makes her kind of look like a hopeless cause. Even the author of that guide agrees it's not so good. I also know I for one am debating it because I'm not sure if I want to share too much about her; she's already a fragile character as it is, and I'd rather not have everyone know how fragile.

P.S. this is not an intended diss to the author, nor do I mean to be in any form. Props to the author for making a guide for her.

Keizzz

Smash Rookie
You said you were a newbie. I am also a newbie, and I found the 'Zelda's Triforce of Wisdom' Guide pretty useful. (lol can't post a link because not enough posts).

LeKevin

Smash Rookie
You said you were a newbie. I am also a newbie, and I found the 'Zelda's Triforce of Wisdom' Guide pretty useful. (lol can't post a link because not enough posts).
Only a newbie to the smashboards, not the game x) and yeah I actually just saw that, it's beautiful, but I'd attempt to make one with more depth.

Keizzz

Smash Rookie
Oops sorry, misread that hahah. Well I guess if you want to, you could definitely make your own guide. It's your prerogative as a user to do so, so why not? I'd definitely use it as I think I've exhausted all of the techniques mentioned in the Triforce of Wisdom Guide.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I might make a basic guide, but the problem with guides is that the meta develops pretty quickly. Things that are viable now can quickly turn into unviable garbage (See: Roll cancelled pivot grabs)

LeKevin

Smash Rookie
I might make a basic guide, but the problem with guides is that the meta develops pretty quickly. Things that are viable now can quickly turn into unviable garbage (See: Roll cancelled pivot grabs)
Is the pivot grab nerfed or just impossible now? Because I just found out about it on an older post and I tried it, but I wash't able to do it.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's posible but it's really hard to do and Zelda's pivot grab range got nerfed, so it's not really worth it.

LeKevin

Smash Rookie
It's posible but it's really hard to do and Zelda's pivot grab range got nerfed, so it's not really worth it.
That sucks... Well if I do make one I'll probably edited it with the future patches x) if I ever get around to doing it anyway...

Top Bottom