• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Cuccos/Chickens have SUPERPOWERS

Do YOU FEAR the Cuccos?

• YES!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a Cucco?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
These things are much more scarier than i Realized.
ZELDA THEORY. Hello Guys. Since people here LOVE ZELDA (including me), i think you will find this video interesting.
< The Legend Of Zelda, Cuccos have SUPERPOWERS and are Stronger than Link! (any sort of feedback and support is welcome)
So do you agree with the theory? The Zelda chickens have always been the most dangerous enemy in the game XD
But when you think about it, they are immortal, super fast and strong and have regenerating abilities.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been mentioning it in Light House before, but please don't use SWF as a place to advertise a YT channel. There's been a thread made for every video on that channel. Also please keep Zelda related threads in the respective location in Nintenzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom