• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Brawl Recolors ALL CONFIRMED! *Update*

Arean

Smash Ace
Coolness.. hehe ur recolors are so cool, I wish I can make good ones as well

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Zelda's new confirmed costume will soon be added to the list. I will make it when I get home from school. :)

Arean

Smash Ace
Hey pappy why not make zelda ALTERNATES? hehe i dare you to make a MIDNA costume for her :D

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
I love the way their arm cloth thing doesn't cover her hand with the red costume :estatic:

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Hey pappy why not make zelda ALTERNATES? hehe i dare you to make a MIDNA costume for her :D
Haha, well if I have time, I may make a Midna costume for her. Though, I don't like Midna so much. :p

Anyway, New confirmed costume is up!

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
If you notice, Sakurai keeps on dishing out Zelda's recolors in a kind of secret way.

And on that note, we already have five of the (supposed) six recolors for Zelda.

Sakurai isn't really ignoring Zelda. He's kind of updating her in VERY little steps.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
If you notice, Sakurai keeps on dishing out Zelda's recolors in a kind of secret way.

And on that note, we already have five of the (supposed) six recolors for Zelda.

Sakurai isn't really ignoring Zelda. He's kind of updating her in VERY little steps.
Well the next update for her would be the moves update which then would possibly confirm Sheik. He's doing all he can until he confirms Sheik. :p

Drake3

Smash Ace
That is the ugliest costume I've ever seen. Well not so much the dress, as her front plate thing. Purple, gold, and green...seriously?

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
there has not been a single one of Zelda's recolors where I dont find it to be gorgeous...

Iris

Smash Ace
Yeah, Zelda's going to have at least 1 more recolor than she did in Melee. They're all incredibly pretty, far better and original that most of the other characters, in my opinion. Still, I'd prefer real information on her than this.

By the way, the hand isn't gloved in the red outfit, just the arms.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Stop making the recolours I do at school look bad, Pappioll.

Did anyone notice how large they made her pinky in the first screenshot of the red outfit? I can cope with her ability to contort her hands into humanly impossible positions, but I can't tolerate deformed fingers. Am I seeing things?

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you, it looks like shes one of those QVC hand models or something.
Haha.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Zelda's arms and neck seem a bit too long.
Yeah, her hands almost reached her knees in Melee, too. But still, the more range for her f-smash and jab, the better.

Not sure about the neck, though. At least it's a reasonable/believable legnth. But still, Zelda looks Kick-...er...butt in TP mode.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I like the way that Sakurai is changing up the dresses some rather than just switching the main part of the dresses' color. It gives it much more, needed, diversity. I can't wait till the games comes out.

On another note, wouldn't it be nice if, when Sakurai finally updated Zelda, he did what he did for Snake? Like all those trillions of videos that came with the update? I know that sounds highly illogical but it would be a nice Sorry-for-updating-you-Half-a-Year-Later present. I don't know, it's probably just the fanboy in me kicking in.

EDIT: I just realized something. :O
Christmas marks Zelda's sixth month anniversary of no updates. :O
Exactly. She was updated on June 25th so December 25th would make it six months. :O

Arean

Smash Ace
I would be so glad to have zelda updated for christmas... that would make me soooooo happy.... heck why did kirby get an update first if its already OBVIOUS whats his moves are... unlike zelda with all the secrecy.
I would be so pissed if they give zelda an update,,,,, showing only farores wind, nayrus love and dins fire....
maklng us wait for 6 months for an update like that? Suckish i suppose.... a final smash update would be nice... Also if sakurai reveals a new character before a zelda update,, i will lose it.

Iris

Smash Ace
A Christmas Zelda update seems pretty likely actually. Something special is likely to happen that day on Dojo, and why not commemorate the 6 month wait with an awesome double Zelda update? Granted, if there's no changes made to Zelda, then it's a waste, really. I mean, who honestly expects a Melee Sheik to appear all casually after avoiding Zelda for 6 months? She'll either be out, acquired differently, or given a severe graphical overhaul. No changes is NOT an option.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I don't know, but if it does happen where Zelda gets the Christmas update, then I think it was insanely planned. Not to say I'm really expecting one but we can all hope, can't we?

Thunderbolt730

Smash Cadet
Am I allowed to post a recolor?

If not, sorry.

If so:

Daisy-ish recolor. It's kinda rough and part of the dress got cut off at the bottom.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
since pappioll's too lazy to do it :p :p

Oh, thank you for making it gloveless. I could not do it because Im on vacation in Spain, and I dont have access to Photoshop here.

I will replace it with my other recolor of the costume.:)

Drake3

Smash Ace
I heard Spain was really beautiful. I actually plan on going at some point in the future.

Topic : I like gloveless Zelda. I hope more costumes are similar. And by more I mean the 1 left. And I just realised that Dark Zelda's hands are a different colour than the rest of the glove.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
What did you expect of Spain if you are in Winter season? xdddd. Well in what part are you? In the ugly part?

Top Bottom