• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zavellart Thread

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
bwahahaha back from the ashes I rise. Yes that join date is correct, I am a relic. I was a semi-pro national player from the pre-documentary era. Brawl really disheartened me but I did make a brief return to the scene for PM because that game is INCREDIBLE. I digress...

After years of hard work; This coming weekend marks my entry into the world of convention Artist's Alley, and as someone who has always loved Smash Bros more than anything, of course most of my art is Smash related. I hope to see you guys at tournaments and Smash events soon! I'm also going to try to make a return to competition with Smash Ultimate, because it actually looks like it will be fun to play competitively! *fingers crossed*

Anyway a brief introduction about my art: I'm a sculptor by trade, I make handmade mixed media character puppets and statues. I'm pretty technical by nature, but I like my pieces to have that tangible, fun, clay quality to them. I recently finished making the original 12 Smash characters so I figured I would share them on here. Just keep in mind, these are all hand made sculptures! I use them for illustration purposes so they look like they could be cg or digital paint in some cases because of the way they're presented. I'll share some raw/WIP type images too so the handmade quality comes across more clearly.

I'll post thumbnails, you can click for a larger view. I hope you guys enjoy, and any feedback is welcome!

My most active social media accounts are Instagram and Deviantart both of which are Zavellart. (the name comes from my last name btw)

Marioh 2.png CADK_web.png DK_web2.jpg CAPika_web.jpg Pikachu_web1.jpg CAKirby_web.jpg Kirby_web2.jpg CASamus_web.jpg Samus_web.jpg CALink.jpg Link_web.jpg CAFox.jpg Fox_web.jpg CAYoshi.jpg Yoshi_new_web.jpg CALuigi.jpg Luigi_web.jpg jigglydoh_web.jpg captain_web.jpg Ness_web.jpg

Will finish later!

Last edited:
Top Bottom