• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yuba City Tournament - 3/18/07

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
When I got hired I immediately told my boss to give me Saturdays off. I have only had to work on a Saturday once. You're coming to DG IV though right? And then working on Saturday?
no, i can only make the YC tourney. bummer. :(

QTP

well for me, it's because of the sudden job schedule. But it depends if X wants to go without me, which possibly a no, but i'll ask.

if you can make it to the Powerplay tourney, you need to show X the IC grab combo, since it's affecting him quite severely while playing. :)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Wow, which one? ICs have tons of grab combos. Too bad you can't make it, I'd like to see as many people as possible there. Still trying to make it to Yuba though.

QTP

i'm not sure which one, that's why i said i need you to help him with it, cuz i dunno how.
Is there anyone else from the Roseville area that'll be making it to the Yuba tourney??

-QTP

hitori

Smash Journeyman
Sweet. I'll let the guys here (Reno) know about this one. It sounds like tons of fun. I'll post back if we decide to head out there. ^_^

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Despite my horrible performance, I had alot of fun. Especially in friendlies.

Simna, doc vs mewtwo was too fun.

It's a bummer I had to drive back home tonight or I would have joined the smashfest afterwards. Next tourney though, I'll be there for sure. =D.

QTP

i have the brackets, but i don't have them on me. :(
rankings:

1. Simna
2. Boot
3. Evil
4. SamuraiX
5. QTP
5. Greg

I had a lot of fun at this tourney, but i didn't feel like it was my A-game today. :(
Simna, thanks for staying afterwards for the smash and the cool glitches.

Delphiki, How was the DG IV?

-QTP

Delphiki

Smash Champion
DG IV had about 25 people. Turned out really well but I lost a lot of money on the food I expected to sell. Oh well.

When you get the bracket tell me who played who and I'll get it up on tia.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
QTP you should ask a regional mod to transfer this thread to you. It usually takes X a couple days to update after you tell us. It would be better if you did it yourself.

QTP

QTP you should ask a regional mod to transfer this thread to you. It usually takes X a couple days to update after you tell us. It would be better if you did it yourself.
Yeah, I guess your right. i'll be sure to let one of them know.
Did you end up going to biweeklies at Tyde's yesterday??
and if so, how did it turn out??...(sigh) god I wish I was able to make it..... :(

-QTP

SamuraiX

Smash Cadet
Lol, yeah it was funny because I read your post and started writing and as I was writing it said someone left a comment so it was literally seconds before I posted weird but true.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
I think there are going to be teams this tourney if we have the time. Not completely sure, but yeah, bring a partner just in case. : )

QTP

Only the rare few that still celebrate easter.

Cadbury Eggs anyone?
yeah, unless your someone that DOES actually care about this holiday, and enjoy looking around your backyard for some colored eggs then play smash, you really need to re-look at your priorities.. :)

i have to ask about the teams, but i would love to have a doubles tourney also. Team Yuba City!!! hahaha. good times. :)

-QTP

QTP

oh, and i asked around if i could become the thread holder(or whatever you call it..) and they said they couldn't do anything about it. :(
All they said is that i could make a new post,.. but i don't want to do that...
what should i do??

Delph, can you make it this Sunday??

-QTP

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yeah you would have to make a new thread then have a mod close this one. That's what neal did for me with the SB thread and the IC finder.

I'm going to see if I can make it - if so I think NK will be coming with us.

QTP

Yeah you would have to make a new thread then have a mod close this one. That's what neal did for me with the SB thread and the IC finder.

I'm going to see if I can make it - if so I think NK will be coming with us.

ok, i just i'll have to do that then. bye bye thread!

oh, and that'll be really great if NK could come also, but no McDonald's on the way here so he doesn't go ,all :urg: on the bathroom floor.lol.

:)

-QTP

Top Bottom