• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

youtube thread

Alejo

Smash Rookie
"Destino is an animated short film released in 2003 by The Walt Disney Company. Destino is unique in that its production originally began in 1945, 58 years before its eventual completion. The project was a collaboration between American animator Walt Disney and Spanish painter Salvador Dalí, and features music written by Mexican songwriter Armando Dominguez and performed by Dora Luz."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_S8LSScUpQ
Here's the short film set to a sigur ros track instead of the original music

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
screw that I wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't posted it. who cares if someone else posted it earlier.
A: Smart people that read through the thread to get the gist of what's going on.

********* are the ones that don't read the thread (or at least skim it), post whatever they think is relevant to the topic because their ego says THEIR **** is what matters, or people like Brian who like to jump into conversations (even though they really don't pertain to him) just to gain some of the attention of their peers.

****ing ******s.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
A: Smart people that read through the thread to get the gist of what's going on.

********* are the ones that don't read the thread (or at least skim it), post whatever they think is relevant to the topic because their ego says THEIR **** is what matters, or people like Brian who like to jump into conversations (even though they really don't pertain to him) just to gain some of the attention of their peers.

****ing ******s.
personally i think everyone should read this post because i need attention

edit: and since i'm already being a major attention ***** by posting
might as well actually give my two cents:
this topic has way too many random youtube links without any description to be worth anything.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
personally i think everyone should read this post because i need attention

edit: and since i'm already being a major attention ***** by posting
might as well actually give my two cents:
this topic has way too many random youtube links without any description to be worth anything.
You're such an internet elitist it's ****ing ridiculous. I really, really dislike you on SWF brian.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
I think Brian's right about the lack of posting descriptions along with videos. A universal format would be nice. like so:

Video Link (Preferably not the super nasty link)
Type of video (Comedy, Movie Trailer, Random fight, anything you can think of to describe the video in a few words)
Video Description (A few sentences describing the video in your own words, or you can copy/paste the original video description)

- - -

Voices in Nausicaa

Informative/ Awesome

A mini documentary on the voice acting done in Hayao Miyazaki's "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind." Features big name actors and actresses like Uma Thurman, Alison Lohman, Shia LaBeouf, and Mark Hamill.

Top Bottom