• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YouTube 1v1 Videos Archive

OTRU...

Smash Champion
nice thread i will def be using it a lil bit more, i didnt see any dashizwiz on there though, you should def post all the ones of him vs forward, and shiz vs lambchopz are pretty tight as well

K10

Smash Apprentice
Beautiful first post..that (Ken)Doc vs. (Chu)Marth match was kinda funny because I've done the same as Marth... I don't consider myself "good" so don't go flaming away; but I find it interesting to watch videos other than the best in the world. I uploaded some....here's my youtube profile.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=KAYT0N

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
Thx Mouz for those vids (you double posted and quoted yourself?).

And to everyone else, sorry for being slow on updating this thing but with the holidays and school and such, I really don't have much time to sit here and update it. But this weekend I will. :) Sry once again.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
You should make another stickied thread for non pro friendlies. And it will be separated, because theirs lots of talent that goes on unwatched by the masses and unless you're a big player you're not going to be up in these stickies..However for the selection you have its quite impressive.
That would be waayy too much work and time. There are just too many videos to have all of them and I'm going to have to constantly add videos everyday which I can't do. It's a good idea but I can't do it. Maybe somebody else but not me. Sry.

jennis22

Smash Rookie
im new here a little help plssss
and can u click on the link on my sig to help my egg hatch tnx

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
Thx Odaril. I'll get those.

As note to other people, the reason this hasn't been updated in awhile is cause I've just been busy. I just came back from vacation last week and I finally have some free time from my job and such. I will update this some time this weekend so don't worry.

Top Bottom