• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Personal Rivalries.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
So I was pondering the thought, and I realized most of us have like personal rivals within the smash community. (Emerican Vs. McRusty, Neighborhood P Vs. Everyone).

So tell me, who is your personal rival? Share your story.

Here's Mine:

So I'm on Smashboards, and this guy named "The Haze" makes an account. I'm outrage, who is this guy trying to steal me name.

So anyway, long story short i beat this gay in tournament at Pandatration 1, and after beating him i called him a ****ennnn pusssssy. I remember after our match I said

"so what are you changing your name to?" i said
"The Haze" he replied
"****ennnn pussssssy" i yelled in an angry rage.

Anyway, he eventually changed his name to Sick, and later to Vincent Sega. He eventually beat me in a good tournament match, in fact, this was one of the best tournament matches in Shuffle and Cut History. Everyone was watching (all 5 of them), all of them shouting for me to get sick (luckily I warmed up with Dr. Mario so i was good to go).

So I guess that's my rivalry, we have yet to have a round three, but it will happen one day.

Rivalry List (Will be kept Updated)

Emerican Vs. McRusty
Ken Vs. DSF
JTB Vs. Mr Pbody
Danimals Vs. Aftermath
mikeHAZE Vs. SICK
Araknaphobic Vs. Sniper/Amanita (please send to Americas Funniest Home Videos)

If you have videos or picture to any of these rivalries, please link me.

araknophobik

Smash Master
aww the infamous round 3
i hear thats the real reason behind brawls delay

p.s. mods please close this thread, menacing mike is clearly just looking for attention and to raise his post count
this thread was already created, trying searching next time n00b

Jem.

Smash Master
If this thread isn't getting deleted, I shall post

Okay it didn't get deleted while I was typin' -_-

I don't really have one. I usually play Bladewise and Ka-Master at the WA Monthlies, but I wouldn't really call it a rivalry cause I can't out-perform either of them.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can say the same about you :(

Yeah, stop trying to increase your post count. You can't catch up to Gimpy, despite how much you spam :p

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
If this is serious, I wouldn't put myself as Fabian's rival, since I barely even know him. I'm not active enough yet to really have a rival.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Me vs. Wolf, even though I beat him in tourney tia says he won. @_@
Gimpy, I'll be your rival, Pichu is obviously cuter than Boozer and you know it >;^D

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
me and wolf have a captain falcon dido rivary lol wolf myn is still better no johns hahahaha

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Ultra_Luigi^_^

Also i think its pretty clear to everyone that HugS and i are rivals. Anyone who doesnt see that just isnt paying attention.

I think one person somewhere said that Gimpy and I were rivals, but really we aren't. We are more like bitter enemies that would kill each other for no reason.

Top Bottom