• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Hopes and Dreams DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
Put your hopes and dreams of future DLC here.

Heres a few things i wish would appear in smash.

Characters
:
  • :lucas:Lucas- Mother 3 (We cant leave Ness by himself):ness:
  • :snake:Snake- Metal Gear (He's in smash4...he's just waiting for a perfect surprise attack)
  • Big Boss- Metal Gear ...... (More Metal Gear!)
  • Karate Joe- Rhythm Heaven Feaver (another 2D character besides :4gaw:)
  • Nintendoji
  • Isaac- Golden Sun
  • Jill- Drill Dozer (The Drill that will pierce the heavens)
  • Takamaru- The Mysterious Murasame Castle (my dream was somewhat shattered)
Stages:
  • New Pork City - Mother (great 8 player stage, return of the Ultimate Chimera):troll:
  • Shadow Moses Island - Metal Gear (For snake's sake)
  • Brinstar Depths - Metroid (one of my favorite stages from Melee)
  • Fountain of Dreams- Kirby's Adventure (Best stage from Melee)
Music:
  • You Call This a Utopia? & Unfounded Revenge- Mother 3
  • Encounter & Theme of Tara - Metal Gear
  • Isaac's Battle Theme & Doom Dragon Theme - Golden Sun Series
  • Gourmet Race Melee Version
  • Art Museum & Clink Prison Area 2 & 5 - Drill Dozer
  • Lonely Storm - Rhythm Heaven Fever
  • Cheer Readers 2- Rhythm Heaven Fever
Alt Costume's:
  • :4megaman:: Spark Man, Mega Man X
  • :4pacman:: Ms.Pac-Man
  • :4tlink:: Young Link
  • :4ganondorf:: Toon Ganondorf
  • :4ness:: Paula

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. His neutral B should be an exploding finger projectile that comes out on Frame one, so you're getting combo'd, yell objection, and stuff blows up. Lol.

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
Karate Joe :troll:-A better Little Mac-:troll:

Fighting style: Fast but stiff Combo's. Strait Punches and roundhouse kicks included :pow::pow::pow:
Movement: Walk speed similar to Mario's. Jump movement similar to Mega Man

Karate Joe would be the "Ryu" of Smash Bro's

Muro

Smash Lord
Special smash online, that would be ****ing ace.

better skins for marth.

Last edited:

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
All cut characters back.

Ditto replaces random select - making it somewhat of a character

WrappedInBlack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PyroJayBlack
3DS FC
1736-3220-0909
Snake... Or Big Boss... It's technically the same guy cause cloning.

Wii U version needs HD versions of 3DS stages and vice versa.

Yeah, bring back all cut characters, but at least Lucas, Ice Climbers and Wolf.
Ice climbers can't come back till the next smash cause 3DS. Sorry

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
The characters from brawl that didn't make it over to smash 4, King K. Rool, an OOT ganondorf skin, and fountain of dreams

Pale Tuna

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sdarian
Aside from characters, I would only care for map DLC that would give us more options in competitive play. Give us some of the old melee/64 stages back..

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Summit, Fountain of Dreams, Hyrule Castle and Spear Pillar (good combo of fun stages and competitive stages), Wolf and Lucas.

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Characters: :wolf::lucas:

Skins: - :4megaman:: Mega Man X, Zero, Proto Man, Bass
- :4ganondorf:: OoT Ganondorf, Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf

- Pokemon: Shiny
- :4bowser:: Dark Bowser (M&L3)

Stages: Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Characters - Wolf, Snake, Ice Climbers and maybe Lucas for vets. Newcomers could be Seven (Xenoblade), Wonder Red, Dixie, and maybe Rayman. Since trophies alone no longer count against a character's chances. (Also, if Neku from TWEWY could be playable but that's a bit of a pipe dream. And I'd like to see Bandana Dee too.)

Stages - Fountain of Dreams, Shadow Moses

BGM - all of Snake's stage music, Don't Speak Her Name, Moonstruck Blossom, Captain Falcon's theme (F-Zero GX), most songs from the aforementioned game in general, Mona's Pizza, Time to Fight!, Tropical Freeze music (any) And a VOCAL version of Snake Eater pls :v

Also, Rhythm Heaven music. Even if we don't get a playable rep, that music is a must.

Costumes - Galacta Knight for MK, Mr. L, Shadow Peach, Puppet Zelda, Ms. Pac-Man. And shirtless Ike and CF cause you know you want it. :troll:

Last edited:

MapleWooD

Smash Journeyman
Characters - Wolf, Snake, Ice Climbers and maybe Lucas for vets. Newcomers could be Seven (Xenoblade), Wonder Red, Dixie, and maybe Rayman. Since trophies alone no longer count against a character's chances. (Also, if Neku from TWEWY could be playable but that's a bit of a pipe dream.)

Stages - Fountain of Dreams, Shadow Moses

BGM - all of Snake's stage music, Don't Speak Her Name, Moonstruck Blossom, Captain Falcon's theme (F-Zero GX), most songs from the aforementioned game in general, Mona's Pizza, Time to Fight!, Tropical Freeze music (any) And a VOCAL version of Snake Eater pls :v

Costumes - Galacta Knight for MK, Mr. L, Shadow Peach, Puppet Zelda, Ms. Pac-Man. And shirtless Ike and CF cause you know you want it. :troll:
I wish they just put in Galacta Knight as an alt instead of just the colors.

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
More Alt Costume Ideas:
  • :4peach:: Daisy & Pauline (I know there is a daisy color, but i want daisy like how the koopalings are)
  • :4link:: Hyrule Warrior Link
  • :4zss:: Bayonetta...........reasons XD (I wanted Bayonetta as her own character in smash4)
  • :snake:: Big Boss (if we ever get him back in smash4)
  • :4lucina:: Lyn
  • :4luigi:: Mr.L
  • :4littlemac:: Mike Tyson :troll:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
If they could, all cut characters and different stages that were cut, such as FoD. Also, refer to signature. I'm very passionate about that character being back in lol

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
-bringing back the Brawl veterans - we lost two entire series and four completely unique movesets (plus two movesets which, while based on other characters, had quite a bit of differences compared to their bases), which is absolutely ridiculous when compared to the cuts made between Melee and Brawl!

-newcomers from series that aren't Mario, Kid Icarus, or Fire Emblem - I feel like the amount of characters added to returning series was unbalanced this time around, especially when compared to Brawl. It's absurd that Zelda, one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, has basically had the exact same roster since Melee, and franchises like Metroid and Donkey Kong are rather poorly represented given how much they've grown since the N64 days

-stages: first and foremost, stages based on the two series that were cut (whether they bring back old stages or make new ones for Metal Gear and Ice Climber, it doesn't matter to me). Beyond that, there are some stages that I'd like to see which are based on games that don't have a playable character on the roster (some kind of tour of Blossom City from the Wonderful 101, or an Excitebike stage in the style of the Mario Kart 8 DLC), but those aren't necessities. Also, some kind of Bowser's Castle stage - it's weird that there have been four Smash Bros. games and that still hasn't happened.

-if music's an option, I'd like to see more remixes of Sonic songs. Given that Sonic games are praised so highly for their music, it seemed weird that a lot of the Sonic music in this game was copied over directly from the Sonic games or Brawl. Also, maybe music from other series owned by the third party companies for the stages? I just figure it would be a neat way to acknowledge the history of those companies similar to what Namco did with remixing retro game music.

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
Paper Mario would be pretty cool.

How about :4olimar:: Pikmin Olimar (The bad ending of the original game when Olimar turned into a pikmin)

Ultrashroomz

Smash Journeyman
My Dream DLC Character List:

Veterans:
:icsmelee: :roymelee::lucas::snake::wolf:

Newcomers:

Takumaru - The Mysterious Murasame Castle

Karate Joe - Rhythm Heaven

Fiora - Xenoblade Chronicles

Shadow - Sonic the Hedgehog

Bass - Mega Man

(The last two have absolutely no chance of happening. A man can dream though, right?)

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
:lucas: I miss him so much.
:wolf:Also miss him so much.
Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western) Yeah hes an assist trophy but i can dream.
Ephiram (FE: The Sacred Stones) Spear character would be neat
:popo: Only because they belong in smash.
Gutsman (Megaman)

Also stages:
A mode that changes all stages into Battlefield
A mode that turns off hazards
Fountain of Dreams
Dreamland 64
Arena Ferox
Fourside (Nostalgia lol)
Other new stages that aren't ridiculous.

Skins/alt:
:4bowser:: Dark bowser and Midbus
:4lucario:: Mega Lucario
:4robinm:: Morgan
:4metaknight:: Actual Galacta Knight Skin
:4ness:: Ninten

Mr. Blue Sky

Smash Cadet
Characters:
Roy (Fire Emblem)- Because Roy's our boy.
Inkling (Splatoon)- Having a rep from Splatoon would be a great way to promote the upcoming game, and I think the Inkling could be a really interesting character.
Infantry (Advance Wars)- I could just see such an amazing moveset for this character. Plus, Advance Wars needs more love.
Blood Falcon- Can't have too many Falcon clones.

Stages:
Murasame Castle- I just love the music so much.
Splatoon Level
Advance Wars Level

Costumes:
Mr. L for Luigi

Last edited:

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
Characters:
Roy (Fire Emblem)- Because Roy's our boy.
Inkling (Splatoon)- Having a rep from Splatoon would be a great way to promote the upcoming game, and I think the Inkling could be a really interesting character.
Infantry (Advance Wars)- I could just see such an amazing moveset for this character. Plus, Advance Wars needs more love.
I really do miss Advance Wars. Sami was my girl ! :happysheep:

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
*cracks knuckles*

Characters:
Ice Climbers
Dixie Kong
Impa

Stages:
Hyrule Castle
Saffron City
Yoshi's Island 64
Princess Peach's Castle
Fountain of Dreams
Pokemon Stadium 1/Poke Floats
Corneria
Brinstar
Mute City (Melee)
Magicant
Living Room

Modes:
Target Blast
Race to the Finish
Adventure Mode

New alternate costumes:
Shadow Queen :4peach:
Mr. L :4luigi:
64/Melee models (this is for everyone, those who weren't in these games would be made to look like they were)
8-bit colors :4mario::4luigi::4peach::4wario2::4pikachu::4zelda::4link::4pit::4palutena:
Mrs. Pac Man :4pacman:
Koopa Kid :4bowserjr:
Dry Bowser :4bowser:
Brittany :4olimar:
Mario Party 2 outfits :4mario::4luigi::4peach::4yoshi::4wario2::4dk: (the ones they have artwork for, so Yoshi would be Pirate Land, Mario Western Land, Peach Mystery Land, etc)
Hyrule Warrior outfits :4link::4zelda::4ganondorf::4sheik:

Music:
Super Mario Bros 2 Medley, Rainy Day (Animal Crossing), Mario Party medley, Title/Credits (Mario Kart 64), File Select/Jolly Roger Bay (Super Mario 64), Goldenrod City (Pokemon GSC), Pollyanna (I Believe in You) vocals, Delfino Plaza (an actual remix), for the menu: Target Test (Melee), Tournament Registration (Melee), Tournament Registration (Brawl), Smash 64 menu medley, Multi-Man Smash (Smash 4)

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I really do miss Advance Wars. Sami was my girl ! :happysheep:
Its sad that her support thread is so deserted now, she could easily be hyped up, just use project m, and make her have a few of Snake's moves (Snake's side B) and give some original moves too.

D

Deleted member

Ice Climbers, Banjo and Kazooie (duck hunt dog lol), and Lucas. Out of those three though, I'd really love if the Ice Climbers made a return. They fit in so well with smash bros imo.

loonieboy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-8143-1971
Its sad that her support thread is so deserted now, she could easily be hyped up, just use project m, and make her have a few of Snake's moves (Snake's side B) and give some original moves too.
Sami 4 Sm4sh!
Its sad that Advance Wars don't get much attention, and its one of the best GBA games ever! (My opinion)
I wouldn't mind them putting her in insted of Snake either.

SwoodGrommet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RIPinpieces
3DS FC
3652-0583-3903
Characters.
- Wolf
- Brewster

Stages.
- Fountain of Dreams

Alt Costumes.
:4kirby: - Epic Yarn
:4yoshi: - Woolly World
:4bowser: - Dry Bones Bowser
:4charizard: - Armour clad like in Project M

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Prepare to NOT be surprised, NOT thinking it is ground breaking and NOT thinking I changed:

Paper Mario

Yeah, I know a lot expected it when you saw I was posting, but I guess I should say anything related to Paper Mario is good, my true dream is playable.

I don't think it should be of any surprise, but I will say this, after the speculation time, I wanted him more than ever. It turned out that simply talking about him being in smash made me realise how almost infinite his potential is. It's just insane, even if I discard the moveset of him, this is crazy:

Character: Paper Mario of course (did you expected Francis or what?)

Stages: I guess one is enough if it's the theater which.....again, it's just crazy what you can do. So much random events and so much stuff going on and it's simply a waloff and flat stage :) If not it, you could be creative, rogueport or any location is a great one. The best are the theater and the Glitz pit which is almost the same....roughly. Again, huge possibility there.

Music: ANYTHING GOES THERE (altough, please, more music from first 3 games). I'm serious, every music of first 3 games are just awesome. A lot of diversity is there so not a problem :)

Trophies, see above, so much possible.

Assist: Well, just imagining it is just fun to do, but it could be like bosses from the games or enemues that tend to be annoying like Spinia (they are in spm...).

Alt: The most mentioned are Mr L and Shadow queen.....please....

Not even going to start on smash run, this would be too long :)

Again, that was all excluding the characters because he could even have a codec with Gombella.

So, yeah, Paper Mario is pretty much my DLC dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom