• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your greatest brawl moment ever.

studly

Smash Ace
at a get together with a bunch of my friends..with marios dash attack i spiked two of my friends who were trying to recover..normally it doesnt work but everything was perfect for it ....this all happened in the last 22 seconds of the match and i had been in third....needless to say i won the match

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
First stock, first time I played Brawl against guys who had bin playing for a week non stop. After getting knocked around to a high percentage I got the feel of the mechanics and then 0-80% KO with my Pika ^^

Also won the match:chuckle:

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
Oh man, two new ones today. It's me as snake vs. my friend as link. Link gets the smash ball, and I start frantically trying to beat it out of him. I end up in the middle of the stage with him at the edge. I start to dash with the intention of jumping... and then I trip. Link uses his final smash, and the beam thing goes harmlessly over me.

K the other one. Same friend, this time he's lucario. He gets the smash ball, and at about the same time that he uses the fs, the beam that goes vertically through the stage starts charging up. I got caught in between both. Beam-**** OHKO ftw. I'm so pissed off we forgot to save that one.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
One of my greatest moments ever was probably beating Boss Battles on Intense for the first time. Took freaking forever, and I felt extremely accomplished and cool afterward.

Another was when I was on a team with my brother against two computers. I was Toon Link, he was Wario. Eventually, we reached a point where only one computer was left, and I broke open the Smash Ball. I landed the Triforce Slash, and as TL was slashing, my brother does the taunt where Wario laughs, then pushes his jaw back up. Well, he timed it perfectly so that three sounds happened perfectly, right after each other.

"Whahahaha" "Hya!" "Game!"

My explanation hardly does it justice, it was a hilariously awesome moment.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I was playing some smash ffa for some reason with some friends and this dude named Jim pulls out a 9 with g&w and gets a tripple kill head shot with the sniper.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
i won the finals of a local tourny with the lazer lockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I see that you really love that "K" key.

My greatest moment was probably during a 3 player FFA with 3 Ganons. I was flame choked by another Ganon while the other one was charging a Warlock Punch right behind me. We both got hit by the Warlock punch and died.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Using G&W in a 4 player FFA, I loaded up his Oil Panic with a Pikachu's thunder and two Pit arrows...

I then unleashed it on the 3 other players, 3 instant KO's...

Hikki

Smash Rookie
Comboing someone [who is actually good] with Captain Falcon [lol, comboing with Falcon in Brawl] to 110% and immediately tech-chasing to a reverse Falcon Punch. I swear I'll never do **** like that anymore.

Pure-???

Smash Journeyman
using Ness, I spiked kirby down the middle of yoshi's island while only one block was spinning.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
Playing as Mario against my friend with Wario -

On Final Destination, I had knocked him off the right side of the stage. He was under the right side and I had jumped down to finish him off.

We both had one life, and I noticed that I had used my second jump already and the Super Jump Punch probably wasn't going to make it back. I decided, what the heck? and right as Wario jumped off his bike, I meteor smashed him down into the abyss with fair.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
In 2v2s, my teammate is pikachu and I'm Dedede. Opponents are Ike and Fox. The Ike is constantly being swallowed/thrown to the left or away from the pikachu chain throwing the fox from 0 to 90%. Him being *Cough* halo5god, he realizes he can't get out. He stops, turns to his team mate. "....Aaron...?"

His team mate says without thinking or looking at the screen, "Don't worry, imma on that dedede."

He later, Ike fsmashes all three of us through out the match.

Acebrock

Smash Rookie
Having my brother, playing Marth sendme to the edge of the screen on pictochat, jumping up to finish the job, then getting meteor smashed to his death, followed by me landing cleanly back on the stage. Endlessly entertaining

Forget Me Not

Smash Apprentice
1v1s, Snake(me) v. ROB. Last lives I throw my grenade that I was cooking at ROB, my friend catches it and throws it back at me and I die. I yell omfg, my friend dances around the room.
1v1s, Snake(me) v. Pit. Last lives again, Pit manages to star-ko me, while I'm slowly approaching my demise my C4 goes off next to Pit and he dies before me.

~Force-Palm

Smash Rookie
Watch the power of Aura​

K.O.ING MY BEST FRIEND WITH A BONSLY

BEST. KO. EVAH.
~Force-Palm

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Ness was recovering with PK Thunder. I jump out, take the hit, jump back. I'm left with about 10 damage, he fell to his demise.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
My best moment would have to be one of two things... First at the Gamestop tourney, it was a Fox ditto... We were both up to good percentages and neither of us had a ko(they made us stand outside, so it was tough to so much as smash attack cuz it was so cold)... With about 3 seconds left, I drop through a platform to land unknowingly on a rolling crate. The other Fox had come to attack me, hits the crate, which bounces off the edge back into him, shooting him off the screen with less than 1 second left for my victory.

My other is from WiFi with anyone... We ended up with a 3 way tie, going into sudden death. I started on the left platform of Battlefield, Snake on the platform below me, and the Ice Climbers from the match on the other side. To begin the Snake repeatedly tries to hit me through the ledge, but I dodge repeatedly. He fires a Nikita Missile, I see my chance and drop down. Unfortunately, he saw me try this, turned the missile around and hit both of us before I had a chance to attack, leaving the Ice Climbers to win without a single attack

Rauzaruke

Smash Apprentice
I god I have a replay on a Free for all Wifi match where two bumpers were set on Final Destination a little apart from each other in the middle. Apparently this Jigglypuff and Pikachu made a truce and only taunted on the side of the stage until someone else trotted into their territory. I was Bowser and was mainly fighting an Ike which had a grudge with me from a previous game where I Bowsercided for the win. As the match goes on I continually Bowsercide the Ike and the other players until a rolling box spawns in between the two bumpers. Immediately the fighting that was going on stops and the Jiggs dude jumped on the box as it was hit, sending it back and forth between the bumpers with Jiggs on top. I also managed to land Bowser on it and started taunting, but the Ike tried and miserably failed. XD I'm actually trying to get that up on Youtube now.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Point blank fully charged shot while recovering against a character who can reflect.
360 Falcon Punch while my friend was already falling to his doom, icing on the cake.
Over 200 damage as Pikachu and still alive.
As Snake my friend used Marth's meteor smash about 3 times and I still kept rising back. In the end, unfortunately, I bombjumped myself to death.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
KO-ing the Ultimate Chimera as Ness.

I dunno if anyone else has done it yet (since seemingly nobody but me plays NPC), but if you weaken that break away floor at the bottom of the arena and then wait for the Ultimate Chimera to walk over it before hitting it the final time, he'll fall with the broken chunks clear off the stage. I would've saved the replay but...you know...it's NPC and the CPU's always run away, my match was too long by like...12 seconds -.-;

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
A match on FD, where I Reverse Ganon-punched 3 people. and KO'd them.

It was awesome. I cheered for about a minute.

BAMF&

Smash Rookie
FFA as Captain Olimar without using Pikmin. I came in second, which in our cluster means you survived rotation. It's scary actually, I'm much better without Pikmin than with.

And the funniest thing that's ever graced our group
"What's that sound?"
"Charizard drowning."

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Probably this items-on match...
I was Sonic, my foe was Ike. Smashville. Last stock, he had 0%, I had 112% or so. I jump under Smashville, and just spam Neutral B to stick to the bottom (it wasn't a serious match, mind you).
Suddenly, a Smash Ball appeared in the middle of the stage! Ike jumped up and hit it with his Up Air.
The Smash Ball promptly flew down beneath the stage, directly in front of me. I hit it with a single Neutral Air, and it breaks. I use it and KO Ike, winning the match. :laugh:

Next would be... I was trying to make a random fight against a computer (my Ness versus Captain Falcon, Final Destination) into a replay. After fooling around for a bit with PK Fire spams, I have about 30 seconds left to knock off both his stocks. I hit him with PK Fire, use a Down Throw at the edge, jump out and use Down Air, spiking him. He comes down, with about 20 seconds left, and I hit with PK Fire, Down Throw, Forward Air, Neutral Air, then miss a grab. Afterwards, with about 8 seconds left, I roll behind him near the edge and grab, using a Back Throw. 5 seconds left, I jump out and use Down Air, but miss. He then falls under me, and I fastfall doing a Down Air and spike him to his death with 1 second left.
I let out a mighty sigh of relief. :laugh:

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
I got a new one. I was pokemon trainer (Charizard), and my friend was Ike. He had about 68% and I...well, I had rocks for sale. I Ko'd him with da rox, then when he reappeared he forward smashed me to death and won....typical Ike mainers.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Three-stocked a level 9 with Luigi. No lives lost. I don't remember how much damage I took, though.

If I could put another one, it would be every time I Dragoon KO'd an enemy before the sights even appeared on the screen.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Using peaches final smash. then pushing my opponents onto falling blocks while they are asleep
and also ppl telling me that im good.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I was playing with my friend, Smash Balls on. I was Captain Falcon, he was Wolf. We were both on our final life, and he got the ball. Somehow, I spiked him with Raptor Boost right before he pressed B.
GAME.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Wolf uses his side b to try to spike me since it was my last stock and I'm Sonic and I use my up B and I'm all like "LOLNOPE"

Top Bottom