• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your First Ban

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Do you remember the first time you were temp banned from Smashboards, or another site? I do. I was trolling the Metaknight discussion. I posted this, knowing full and well I would get banned.

"Remember, when you see a Metaknight whorenado, when you see a metaknight plank, when you see a metaknight camp, nothing that metaknight is doing is gayer than whatever Spadefox is doing right now."

Geist

Smash Master
I got an infraction for spamming like, my first week on the boards.
I posted in a thread a friend of mine made by mistake, pointing out how funny his current situation was.

Spamming <3

Smash Master
I always get banned by the same mod. I don't want to risk giving that mod another excuse by posting the first thing that got me banned here.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, I've been infracted a few times; the most I got was 3 points at one time. The most I've had at one time was 5 points.

lol, they were for good reason-innapropriate content.

I'm on the straight and narrow now, lmao, SWF mods got me whipped.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i got banned my mic 128 then by some mod with a garfield avatar then by spire. my first ban was because i was spaming the ban or no ban MK thread

M.K

Level 55
I was tempbanned for posting a picture of a really obese black chick covering her boobs with cupcakes as a joke.

A joke. LOL.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Me get banned? Oh no, I'm just way too good for that!

I have got a few infractions, though. For things I wouldn't really consider infraction-worthy, but they're long past so it doesn't matter anyway.

RoxasDe

Smash Cadet
I was banned from youtube for posting zelda gameplay which is stupid

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
This thread is just asking for mod reactions...it's starting to scare me
:smiliegor
^this thread................ ^mod

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I was tempbanned for posting a picture of a really obese black chick covering her boobs with cupcakes as a joke.

A joke. LOL.
Um...to be fair, that picture was extremely explicit.

And terrifyingly disgusting.

I've never been banned, I've only ever gotten one infraction, and that was for Minor Spam. Someone said something funny, so I replied with "Haha, that made me laugh."

>_>

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I have like 25 expired points, and I've been banned once. I had 4 points from various things, but one of the infractions was about to expire, so I spammed on purpose and got banned by Straked for two hours. It was pretty boring.

Lots of stuff from Teran.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I've had jack****, which is surprising since I spam quite a bit.

1 warning from Azua for censor dodging.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I've been banned countless times from countless sites.

And I'd probably get myself banned here too eventually, but I'm in a position where I shouldn't at the moment. =P

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol I have 1 infraction and that was for censor dodging. Wrote sh*t instead of ****...really Chibo, it's not even that serious. Could care less if I get another one because of this post

Grandeza

Smash Master
13 expired infractions.

as for my first ban

i joined smashboards when I was like 12 years old. I'm only 14 now to put it in perspective I guess. I constantly posted in this thread in the general brawl discussion called the Eliminator. It was really cool and I socialized with all the people there and all. i was very proud of my 300 posts or whatever I had from that thread. Then the thread was moved to forum games section. At the time i disagreed with the decision, but honestly I see now that it was the right move. What pissed me off was that, since it was moved to forum games where post count is not affected, it was as if my posts in the thread never counted. I fell all the way back to 43 posts. I totally raged being a dumb noob. I spammed everywhere and ended up getting banned(totally deserved it). My ban was reversed very fast for reasons I guess I either don't remember or never knew, but yeah that's my first ban. I kind of miss talking to the guys in the thread.

wow a nostalgia wave

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Do you remember the first time you were temp banned from Smashboards, or another site? I do. I was trolling the Metaknight discussion. I posted this, knowing full and well I would get banned.

"Remember, when you see a Metaknight whorenado, when you see a metaknight plank, when you see a metaknight camp, nothing that metaknight is doing is gayer than whatever Spadefox is doing right now."
LOL THAT WAS AMAZING :laugh:

Mine was...a while ago...and it's happened...a lot...

I'm not very popular.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I have gotten 4 1 points and a 2 point which was bull****, I was being trolled by xyro, he got temp banned though lol. I am such a bad person.

You are too popular inui.

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Banned from Gendou back in 2005 when I still listened to J-Music. Sent friend a link to a song on MSN. It was considered hotlinking. It still boggles me.

If you try to log on, I'm permabanned for another reason: dodging a ban. I didn't know that was even a legit reason to get permabanned.

I was banned from space camp after I set off a rocket booster that hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days.
Black eye or blacked out? Makes a difference.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I was spamming Pokemon symbols.

Oh, those we're the days.... I'd be willing to give up some more innocence for more activity. :(

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've never been banned.

But I've received multiple infractions.I think 3 or 4 minor and 2 major.

Is there any way to check your infractions?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
You can see your infractions from your User CP, near the bottom.. Or alternatively from your profile page, under the Infractions -tab.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
HAHAHAHAH! Thanks for that Jonkku.

Turns out I have like 16 infractions.

3 pointer x2

2 pointer x3

1 pointer x4

0 point warnings x7

Sometimes I just forget about the younger crowd here.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I've never been banned, but I got an infraction for a signature violation on Christmas Eve in 2008.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I got banned I think 3 times

but first one was because spamming dead pikachu pics

I think the next one was for posting a pic of kobe

edit: only 45 infractions total though

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
My one and only infraction is from Mic_128. Three points for major inappropriate content. I got it as a joke for posting "lol infractions" in Las Pictoras.

Unfortunately, it was reversed.

Top Bottom