• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Final Words Before You Get Brawl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
Well... Im going to the Midnight release with my cousin, (Sleeping over to play Brawl!) when i get Brawl i will put brawl in front of me and bowdown to it's honor! Then i will play one more match of melee with the characters that didn't make it in SSBB! After i will take a piss! Then i will put brawl in the Wii! And appreciate every moment! Then put it on youtube and show off to everyone how cool i am! I will be recording it, we will order 2 large Pizza's from Domino's (5-5-5 deal: 5 dollars every pizza deal!) Otherwise my cousin has a "85" HD TV 1080i/p, and pizza! I will play my first match with Fox because he is main!! Yup then i will play all night! Just Kidding my final words are... R.I.P. Melee! You use to be the best game in stores!! Goodbye old friend!

Loghog

Smash Rookie
that is pretty disturbing, ill wont be surprise if u **** to the dojo site every night.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
DAIIIIII TENNNNNNNNNNN KUUUUUUUUUU

And yea, i love this game and stuff, going off to get it right now

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
My final words posted on the Internet before I obtain Brawl, hmm...

MUDA DA
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
ZA WARUDO
TOKI WO TOMARE
SOSHITE TOKI WA UGOKI DASU
HORAHORAHORAHORAHORAHORA
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
My final words:

It's been quite a hell of a time with you all.

We've all been waiting for Brawl for an extremely long time, made it through painful delays, but in the end...we made it.

Smash Boards Brawl Tonight!!!

Signal

Smash Apprentice
Well... Im going to the Midnight release with my cousin, (Sleeping over to play Brawl!) when i get Brawl i will put brawl in front of me and bowdown to it's honor! Then i will play one more match of melee with the characters that didn't make it in SSBB! After i will take a piss! Then i will put brawl in the Wii! And appreciate every moment! Then put it on youtube and show off to everyone how cool i am! I will be recording it, we will order 2 large Pizza's from Domino's (5-5-5 deal: 5 dollars every pizza deal!) Otherwise my cousin has a "85" HD TV 1080i/p, and pizza! I will play my first match with Fox because he is main!! Yup then i will play all night! Just Kidding my final words are... R.I.P. Melee! You use to be the best game in stores!! Goodbye old friend!
Why. oh why would you get brawl, then play melee...

majora_787

Smash Hero
My last words? Sorry Melee. Sorry Ridley. Sorry Geno. Sorry to every newcomer who didn't make it....except Andross and Megaman. You didn't deserve it anyway.

Also, sorry Ridley supporters who were told ridley could never be in the game for so long. We showed them. :laugh:

lChaosl

Smash Cadet
"Now what do you say when someone gives you something......" "Bout time!"

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Been quite a trip. A lot of victories, a ton of defeats. Melee will forever hold a place in metagame history and it will stay my favorite competetive game. But now it's time to step aside and accept this new game that may, or may not be put on such a high pedestel. My challenge to brawl?

SHOW ME YOUR MOVES.

RhythmStraw

Smash Rookie
All the hype, speculation, delays, and rumors(probably) come to a end.

"A Fight For a Brawl comes to an end and we'll play it in A Thousand Days..."

My sayings for now.

Tom-Sawyer

Smash Cadet
I wont have final words. Seeing the game in my hands will make me have a stroke, thus leaving me paralyzed from the shoulders up.

But I'll still be able to play brawl...so it wont be to bad.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
What I'll Say: THERE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

This whole time I thought I was getting Brawl Monday because of a day-late thing with shipments arriving, but I have just been informed that I'm able to get Brawl TONIGHT! HECK YEA I'm lucky for calling and stuff...

I looked for a thread to post this in to try and not blow my excitement as a noob making a thread for this...

Yovnocrats

Smash Rookie
Well, I'd like to say goodbye to the days of pointless, hopeless speculation and hello to the next several years of Brawl bliss. my very final words before playing? I got a secret formula, it's a little bit of ha and a little bit of ho. in my lab i got, skills. Happy brawling everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom