• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your best Marth moments?

zippo074

Smash Cadet
Incase you're to lazy to read the title, read on. So, what was your best Marth moment?

Did you ken someone until they started so cry? Did you land a fully charged shield breaker? Or did you just finally learn how to properly use counter? We would like to know!

You can tell us in written form or in a video, just, post it in some way or another.. :p.

My best marth moment was probably when I countered someone into a ken combo. Amazing XD.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
this one time i ken combod junkinthetrunk 3 times nd 3 stocked him

he just stopped playing lol!

Scott!

Smash Lord
Probably the time my opponent discovered that a fully charged shield breaker will hit him if he stays lying on the ground and doesn't try to get up.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
whever I get to land a fully charged tipper fsmash.

I KNOW that **** pisses people off when they get hit by it. "That move is so broken"

lol

kook321

Smash Apprentice
Oh god there are so many. I fair sheik to the other side of smashville, then he used his chain to grab the end and i dair him.
My trademark move would be the toadstool to dair.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Hmm... that's a good question... when I took three stocks in this order:

Fully-Charged SB, Dair meteor, and Up Throw KO :]

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
dair spiked an MK twice in a match. made my day

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Nice! XD. Was the MK experienced, or what? Because I always find it extremely hard..
Eh he was ok, both spikes were off a ledge drop, which I catch people with a LOT. But he was nothing special. Hell any decent MK beats me :laugh:

IDK

Smash Lord
i miss the days when my friends thought you couldnt get out of the ken combo. *cries

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Oh i did that too my friend on Saturday. Then I taught him to effectively DI. The Ken Combo was to prove my point that DI is important... My friends are bad so I'm trying to make them better so I can have irl competition before my first tourney which is coming up!

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Incase you're to lazy to read the title, read on. So, what was your best Marth moment?

Did you ken someone until they started so cry? Did you land a fully charged shield breaker? Or did you just finally learn how to properly use counter? We would like to know!

You can tell us in written form or in a video, just, post it in some way or another.. :p.

My best marth moment was probably when I countered someone into a ken combo. Amazing XD.
Ken comboing a falco with the spike coming during an illusion.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
I was charging a shield breaker in the air to get back to the stage, and my friend thinks he can out prioritize me, but instead of hitting me fast enough, I get him with a tippered fully charged shield breaker for game. *sighs in delight*

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
I gotta say learning how to do the Ken Combo was a happy moment for me :D because I abuse it like no tomorrow.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
broke my friends shield and sealed his fate with the next shield breaker lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
KOing a Meta Knight out of his Mach Tornado with a charged tipper fsmash.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Ankoku, that would be epic enough for him to post, but since he didn't we can use deductive reasoning to see that he just hit him with a fully charged tipper Fsmash, meaning his opponent sucked. Also, if MK saw Marth charging Fsmash during a tornado, wouldn't it be logical to go over and get him in the tornado?

Top Bottom