• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your bad habits with Lucas

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Got this idea from the falcon board

What are some of your bad habits while playing lucas?

One of mine, sometimes I use pkt while im over the ledge D: then I fall to my doom.
and I always save my opponent when they would've died if I didnt attack D:

What about yous

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Using a pk thunder when im in a free for all because i focused on one person to much and getting falcon punched in the back by one of the other people fighting.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
my biggest habit is not mashing the c stick (whle b-sticking) all the way and doing a pk freeze when i try to do a pk fire/psi shield >_<

Trozz

Smash Ace
I accidentally use PK Freeze way too much. I don't b-stick anymore, so sometimes I screw up doing a PK Fire.

Trozz

Smash Ace
Another one: Missing b-air spike chances because I decide to throw a PK Thunder instead. Though sometimes that works too.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
I grab too much (and almost every time I miss, too). Also, I pkt myself to hit my opponent way too much. and i dair too much too.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Oh, I also attempt down tilts too much, cause it really is a good move if you get your opponent locked into it. Unfortunetly most people can dodge it easily D:

WiiManiac1

Smash Cadet
The worst thing I do is accidentally do a PK Freeze when I try to to do a PK Thunder or PK Fire. Also, I sometimes mess up the PK thunder when I'm off the stage.

samai

Smash Apprentice
looking at the opponent while recovering and missing my self with pkthunder

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Got this idea from the falcon board

What are some of your bad habits while playing lucas?

One of mine, sometimes I use pkt while im over the ledge D: then I fall to my doom.
and I always save my opponent when they would've died if I didnt attack D:

What about yous
Same as you T_T

And,I might hit Lucas off by like a single little frmae(whatever its called) and instead of him grabbing teh ledge,he goes under the stage and ricochets to his death.

lil cj

Smash Lord
I never pivate grab so when I miss a grab I get punished and sometimes I miss myself with PK thunder off stage.
Also in free for alls online I use Lucas way too aggressively instead of defensively and win alot matches then all my opponents team up on me, so its 3 on 1...lol:)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
1. Dair approach too often
2. PKfire too much
3. Try to out aircombat people like Ness, Peach and JP habits. XD
4. shield grab against lagless attacks
5. try to go for Dsmash hits when Fsmash is better choice.
6. Fair grounded people.

my i have alot. i need to work on my Lucas

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
I also tend to Zair with Lucas sometimes. If only that little red snake was 4 times as long and was made out of blue energy.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I get caught in ruts, where I want to land, say, a DSmash and I continue to use them until I get punished or hit them. It's very bad.

napZzz

Smash Hero
using my tether recovery at the wrong times =_= I misjudge its spacing, I'm too used to using samus tether

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
^ In a similar vein, I tend to wait until I'm within Lucas's tether range when using other characters with tether recoveries. The results aren't nearly as catastrophic, though.

Top Bottom