• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Azz Is Grass Tournament Results

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Random shoutouts:
Woffles: Much obliged for you realizing that that was my SD card and leaving it on my laptop

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
If you can't trust the TO to handle the money correctly, then something is up.

So Fatal

Smash Master
so upon further review. the doubles payout was suppose to be 60 30 10 but after doubles swiss decided that their wasent enough money and changed the pot to 80 20... Lame. Swiss messed up the seeding really bad and gave himself an easy ride to winners finals, by putting Nacho, kevinm, Creo, Josh, Able, Fulg, Xaoz kc 24 and aero ALL ON ONE SIDE then putting himself with no one good on his own side and then to top it off he changed the pot to 70 20 10 from 60 30 10 after he won the tournament. GOOD JOB HOSTING SWISS

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
1.Swiss(snake)($119.00)- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95636.
2.Nacho(yoshi)($34.00)- Yoshi is too good, stop throwing eggs at me and being gay. I'd say I don't understand that match-up but I'll just say I don't understand Brawl.
3.VP(DDD,MK)($17.00)- Your PT was alright, I mean all you basically did was abuse type advantage, but its cool. I was actually having fun playing you.
4.Creo(marth)- Man, I could not have killed myself more in that set if I tried, but it was fun regardless.
5.Commando(falco)- Straight beasting, fun team sets.
5.KevinM(snake,mk)- Hey you're pretty good at this game, stop killing yourself and/or picking Norfair. Stick to Melee, you're cuter in it.
7.Able(Lucas)- Tyler, you're so good! Pleasure seeing you
7.JoSH(DDD)- Meta Dittos.. lulz
9.Dijon- Mustard
9.Undicillion(oli)- Relish
9.FulG(snake)- :( sorry Mark, it was nice seeing you!
9.KC24(sonic)- You were good in teams and stuff.
13.Woffles(rob)- Syrup
13.X(link)- Fun teams set, stick to characters that rhyme with top tier.
13.Xaoz(kirby,lucario)- Doubles was fun, you're cool. Sorry for poking you to death. Klap Trap and me have a thing.
13.Tichinde- Marth Ditto MM?
17.Aero(ZSS)- Fun set.

Melee:

Ryu: Getting good :D
HaileyM: Getting Good :D
Joey: You still are bad

Ron: Thanks for an amazing venue as usual, we should be friends. Maybe you'll sing to me.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
...Aw, that sucks. And here I was hoping he got really good with Snake and was reppin for us.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Singles:
1.Swiss(snake)($119.00) Good games, i ate so much c4, i'm so sad
2.Nacho(yoshi)($34.00) What the hell is a yoshi? It sounds broken
3.VP(DDD,MK)($17.00) Why are you so good with tornado but
4.Creo(marth) If only you had played crews before singles...
5.Commando(falco) Where did you go and why did i never play you?
5.KevinM(snake,mk) What's a clever?
7.Able(Lucas) You should accept that lucas is low tier and go with that, it seems to work for you, don't bother specifying low tier matches, i've heard ROB is headed there anyway
7.JoSH(DDD) If you get a better controller you'll win next time!
9.Dijon (He played pit(I think)) Needs more arrow looping XD
9.Undicillion(oli) Good match, you need to find icy and see some of his crazy combos
9.FulG(snake) Way to not stay for crews you jerk, and i just realized i never got to play you
9.KC24(sonic) Good games, you'll finally have matches online to brag about and show other sonic mains(assuming there are some XP)
13.Woffles(rob) Thanks a ton for my SD card
13.X(link) Why didn't we play?
13.Xaoz(kirby,lucario) You should play lucario and aura spam people who try to camp you, i've heard it works
13.Tichinde(Heplaysmarthandalwayshasbecausehehateschange) Why are you all the way down here? Practice with me more so you can be up higher, being short is no excuse
17.Aero(ZSS) Why did you have to lose in singles and then flat out beast crews, it didn't make sense, your armor is too loyal

Ryu: Why can you already beat me at this? You need to step up your victory poses
Torrential:| ^This part | ^Maybe
Joey: Why don't you beat my yoshi by more yet, and why did we only play one match? Yoshi wants revenge
Melee players: Play brawl TOO, we can live in harmony, i swear!

Woffles

Smash Rookie
Singles:
1.Swiss(snake)($119.00) You were way better than I though you would be, tbh. your ftilts are sex and i like your nades. hope to verse you next time!
2.Nacho(yoshi)($34.00) I I love your Yoshi as more than a friend. I loved watching you play too. Your Yoshi is phenomenal and i want to verse you :D I seriously loved watching you **** with Yoshi. Also, for MA tournies, if you can somehow get up more north towards like greenville or glocester, i'd be more than happy to give you a ride.
3.VP(DDD,MK)($17.00) you used my Wii for hours. that constituts a +10awesome rating
4.Creo(marth) nice doubles. only got to play you then but i gotta watch out for that marth nair ****!
5.Commando(falco) I want to verse your falco with mine.
5.KevinM(snake,mk) Syrup!
7.Able(Lucas) You're **** friendly. I loved the ROB dittos. Coincidentally, I use to play Lucas a ton, too. more friendlies plz
7.JoSH(DDD) i think you challenged me to a MM?
9.Dijon (He played pit(I think)) lolrape. nice pit :p if only i had known you were completely used to playing ROB's.
9.Undicillion(oli) you should look more into Icy's oli. i only got to play you for like 2 secs tho
9.FulG(snake) I didn't get to play you :( wtf All i saw was you glitching snake some with his nade-in-hand fsmash
9.KC24(sonic) you used my wii for hours too. +10awesome points like VP!
13.Woffles(rob) wtf were you thinkin using ROB dude. just use your falco main in tourney and gain some ****ing confidence
13.X(link) we already talked. nice Link :] look forward to playing it when you are back up to par with what you were prior to Wii breakage
13.Xaoz(kirby,lucario) I like your kirby. thanks for the friendlies!
13.Tichinde(Heplaysmarthandalwayshasbecausehehates change) i have no clue who you are tbh. BUT GOOD JOB!!!!
17.Aero(ZSS) dude you're awesome. thanks for teaming with me last second. i love your ZSS. i hadn't played a good one before you. i love your diddy too! we gotta play some more next time. it was **** fun meeting you.

PS, Nachos I love your Yoshi as more than a friend if I didn't mention that yet. If you're not busy i'd totally be up for coming down there for some friendlies this summer. i have only a research job that'll prolly be 3 days a week.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
GGs guys man was that fun I'll do shout outs later. But for now i mean to rest my feet are killing me from walking around. even with chairs i couldn't sit down ROFL. I can't wait to see all you guys at Brawl's deep 2 next week. And I'll be sure to bring my beastly sonic on a leach next time ROFL JK'ing.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Just as long as my vids eventually get put up between today and tomorrow I'll be fine. :) and TY Naucitos in advance, cause i know you've got better things to do then sit and upload matches.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
i understand what nacho was talkin about...i thought he just wanted me to update the tourny to the percent winnings of 70-20-10. but i get it now. im gonna be a fair man and give him 20 cuz im and *******...

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
In all the melee tournies I went to, they arranged each person based on skill level and then seeded accordingly so that the best dont fight each other right off the bat.

I just hope I don't get poked to death on Saturday again >OOOOOOOO I'll also remember to Auraspam any campy Olis next time.

KevinM - Team Hacks on Saturday? MK/Kirby is too good. :D

Nacho - You gotta sign the bag again, it got rubbed off by my fat fat arse ;-; I'll play you next Saturday.

Swiss - I will Lucario you up at Brawls Deep 2. Count on it.

Creo - I would nominate you for one of the best TLs I've ever seen, you're so beasty. Same with your MK, pretty ****. Thanks for teaching me stuff with him, you should teach me some Martha on Saturday :3

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Why haven't i gotten to play your lucario yet xaoz? And creo, ill be ready for your tl next saturday, projectile war!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
... I've explained this to you before. You click manual seed. Sort in order for those that need it, throw others in Expert/Average/Novice and than click Gen Bracket. The most you would need to move after that is locastional stuff/

Vinnie

Smash Master
You know what's ****ing weird? I was going to enter my next tournament as exploding dolphins, and I have never seen this thread.

Top Bottom