• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your at the menu of brawl for the first time, what do you do?

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Subspace i'm really interested to see how thats going to turn out that and i can start unlocking characters then heh.

dragon duce

Smash Cadet
first ill go to the bathroom and take a dump, then ill sit through the whole opening movie of the game, and then ill start playing a quick practice match in vs or training mode to play classic mode and beat it only to unlock jigglypuff if she is playable.

Torchik

Smash Ace
1)Subspace
2)Training Mode
3)Scream loud in a happy way
4)Go on wifi connection
5)Verus mode with your friends
6)Pray to god
7)Cry in happyness
8)Classic mode
9)Call Your Firneds Over So You Could Play With Them

7,3,6,9,5,1,8,4,2 in order ^_^

dudemanthing

Smash Cadet
13) Hack the game to unlock everything and accidentally screw up the game disk/Wii and scream in frustration. Then go buy another one.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
I'll play Classic with Link, then spend the entire day, alone, playing like a mad man. Classic with Link, then try some other characters I think look interesting, Lucas right now, and continue on. After about an hour I'll head over to SSE for a bit.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
I can't even think about this now... I could cry now just imagining it.. so i guess the cry and pray one, but simultaneously trying out versus wih my friend and brother and his friend

Linkeatspie

Smash Apprentice
All of them at the same time :o.

But I'll probably scroll around the menus for awhile, check out the tutorial video (yes I like to get thorough in my games), and then probably check out training mode and then the Subspace Emissary.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
6: Pray to God that the game doesn't end of sucking.

5: But with CPUs.
Your not aloud to say that. Brawl cant suck. STAGE EDITOR. SONIC. SSE. This game is filled with great things that start with "S"

you cant play Vs. Matches w/o Freinds. You have to see who wins the first match, and before you get SSB4, you have to see who wins the last match.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
The thread title reminded me of those "choose your own adventure" books.

Your at the menu of brawl for the first time, what do you do?

- If you decide to Play the Subspace Emissary, go to page 18.
- If you decide to call your Brother and play in Versus Mode, go to page 25.

You end up dying somehow, anyway.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Just get a feel for the menu, then go play Subspace Co-Op and unlock like 10 characters, then play with friends on Vs. with all items on. Then Special Brawl, try out the Gravity, then the Trophie game, then seee if my connection works...

My god. I dunno where to start. That's a first.

SlayerOfEvil

Smash Apprentice
To be honest...i'll probably be so braindead and in awe that i'll have NO idea on what I will do first. Maybe the Subspace Emissary...>_>

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
I would try out the newcomers in vs mode to check out not only their move set, but the general game physics as well. Then, I would spend a large amount of time rapidly playing single player mode (Subspace, first I guess) to unlock stages, characters, etc.

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
i already planned what im going to do:

Go to Nintendo World for the midnight launch event (if they have one, but if they did for galaxy they will for brawl.) and my friend will get it. We will go to his house where we will do

#5 - play versus with friends

until about 7 am. then ill wait till gamestop opens, where i reserved the game. Ill get it there and then

play #1-subspace

with my brother.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I'd take some time to remember this moment of ultimate anticipation and excitement.

Then, it's off to vs. mode to try out every character with my brother, starting out with Link.

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Well not really from the menu or from the ones you listed.. But when I go pick up the game/it arrives at my house, I will read the back flip through the manual then, do some vs. with Fox and Pit (My old and probably new mains). After that once I got t he feel of the game I will do SSE.

adam350z

Smash Cadet
smile for the longest 30 sec. ever, constantly resisting the urge to cry, laugh, and fly at the same time, as well as resisting the game itself, all while thinking what to do first, which will probably be trying every character in a row resisting the whole time to do SE, and then picking my main. Then maybe ill do stage-creator.

Top Bottom