• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*YOUNG LINK VS LINK!* we are good!

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Hey you guys are pretty good! The Link just needs to work on its spacing. Keep up the good work. :)

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
YL FTW! OL has to work on getting back on the edge see how yl keeps hitting you with the bombs do up B a little earlier sometimes to mix it up, YL's pretty good but you both have to be more aware of the projectiels so many instances of jumping straight into danger, oh wells keep it up

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
YL FTW! OL has to work on getting back on the edge see how yl keeps hitting you with the bombs do up B a little earlier sometimes to mix it up, YL's pretty good but you both have to be more aware of the projectiels so many instances of jumping straight into danger, oh wells keep it up
Thanks Monkeyman.My fisrt character is Fox, Im only have 2 week with my Y.L! but thank you , I will work in my projectiels =P

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Adult link could use just a little more attention to l cancel occasionally up airs would slow you down. Also, just a tad bit of more airials, back and forward and nuetral mostly. It's just cause they come out so fast.

Young link is ok, just airial more cause your so fast.

not bad guys

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
Did you watch my videos much? :o You played a lot like me. Then you even did the Lai-Fire attack a bunch of times(bomb drop d-air).

Good stuff
LoL, Laijin you act like you own Y. Link. Everyone who plays with Y. Link does bomb drop to d-air, it's not your own special move. Quit givin yourself so much credit.

Laijin

Smash Hero
LoL, Laijin you act like you own Y. Link. Everyone who plays with Y. Link does bomb drop to d-air, it's not your own special move. Quit givin yourself so much credit.
Sure people do it. But not as often and as good as I do.

1. This comment should not lead into an argument.
2. Every YL match iv'e seen of different players, people never use the bomb drop d-air when it is clearly open for them. And because they don't use it, their opponent always sweetspots. These people include, but are not limited to(Caveman, Aniki, Chu Dat, etc..).
3. Bomb-drop d-air is called the Lai-Fire attack and will hearby be called that from now on until forever.
4. The Lai-Fire attack is the best move of all other Young Link moves and is the ideal edge guard for almost every character in the game. Not using it as an edge guard means your not edge guarding to your full capabilities.
5. "Quit givin yourself so much credit". Huh? Dood. The Lai-Fire attack is too awesome. And like I said, its my own special move and i'll name it whatever the hell I wanna name it.

Thank you for your time.

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
Laijin Im never see your videos :p, Im think was my special move xD ;_;.... well wharever thx for your comments!

okami473

Smash Apprentice
I like what i saw, but it looked like whoever was filming this was also playing in the match. Insted of taping the camera to you head, try putting it in a chair......
gj

Giggidax

Smash Ace
4. The Lai-Fire attack is the best move of all other Young Link moves and is the ideal edge guard for almost every character in the game. Not using it as an edge guard means your not edge guarding to your full capabilities.
5. "Quit givin yourself so much credit". Huh? Dood. The Lai-Fire attack is too awesome. And like I said, its my own special move and i'll name it whatever the hell I wanna name it.
hey laijin, i thought that the dair meteor spike was called the Lai-Fire attack??? WATS GOING ON HERE?!
i guess this can be called the Lai-Fire attack #2

Laijin

Smash Hero
hey laijin, i thought that the dair meteor spike was called the Lai-Fire attack??? WATS GOING ON HERE?!
i guess this can be called the Lai-Fire attack #2
No no no.
You got it all wrong yo.
The d-air meteor was the Lai-Fire beta version. This is the official Lai-Fire attack.

Now the d-air meteor will be known as the Super Lai-Fire attack. :o

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
nice Ylink dude!!! u gotta L-cancel that dair alot more. good bomb attacks tho(that was alot of bombs haha). plus use that nair while thyre trying to recover, works good. :) anywayz id like to take u on sometime. but u liv too far...

laijin r u sure u jus didnt get that bomb combo from Caveman, Aniki, or Wak???

Come to Costa Rica =P, haha we need do it a big tornament of America XD

Ps: Costa Rica tikets are cheap!

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
muy buena pelea jeje
me gusto mucho mas el y link XD
me gusta como mueve las bombas y todo ese peo jeje
d donde son?
haber si un dia se pueden unas retaas jeje

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
No no no.
You got it all wrong yo.
The d-air meteor was the Lai-Fire beta version. This is the official Lai-Fire attack.

Now the d-air meteor will be known as the Super Lai-Fire attack. :o
U must teach me ylink plz

Top Bottom