• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you WONT believe this

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
when i saw the new challenger approaching and the words "olimar and pikmin" I passed out.

No, seriously.

I woke up just now, lying in my computer chair.

Its not like its that much of a surprise, but i really didnt expect a character update, and i guess i just got so excited...

i've never passed out ever in my life up until now.

Just thought i'd share that with you guys.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
need proof, pictures.
and a video with you before and after you pass out.
in the video you must be holding 2 forms of state I.D 2 forms of U.S I.D your social security number and your grandma has to be there to identify you.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
need proof, pictures.
and a video with you before and after you pass out.
in the video you must be holding 2 forms of state I.D 2 forms of U.S I.D your social security number and your grandma has to be there to identify you.
XD

Chepelle ftw

WeltallZero

Smash Cadet
I actually do.
I wasn't expecting a newcomer character. I really wanted Olimar in Brawl, so when I saw the title of the update, my heart skip a beat or two while the "character" banner loaded (in other words, for a couple of seconds I though it would be an AT, negating him as a playable character). Good thing Sakurai decided to give us this late Christmas present. ^^
Now all I need is Ridley and I'll be pretty much set.

tutter

Smash Apprentice
My heart fluttered a little bit, but I don't think you passed out! If you passed out for this do you get an erection on the Bonsli update?

PeteBeast

Smash Apprentice
It was amazing. After 2 months of lausy updates, we unexpectedly get Olimar and the Pikmin. It was great. One can only imagine his final smash, stages...

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I haven't given up hope that G&W will be the G&W of Brawl.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I was never a big Olimar supporter, but I knew it was inevitable that he would either be playable, or (unlikely) AT.

If anything, I was glad to see tonights update because it was just a nice refresher. A character, after nearly three months without one. Hopefully we see more soon, although tomorrow will probably be Olimar's special moves.

Dais

Smash Cadet
When I saw the update it made me drop my banana. . . what? They are quite a tasty late night snack. Luckly it didn't touch the floor or it would have got dog hair on it. Nobody wants a dog hair banana.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
I just thought it was...well..quite interesting!

And i didnt faint, with one hand on my forehead and a sigh, lol. I passed out in the most masculine way.

Either that or i just fell asleep real fast. lol.

I dont even really like olimar. got nothing against him...i think it was just the

WARNING!!!!!
CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!!

That got me.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^ Dude, I yelled, and I almost hugged my sister. The key word being "almost". ;)

Luckily, it wasn't at 12:00, with my whole family coming down like their was a robber when Diddy Kong was confirmed! :laugh:

Mama

Smash Ace
I know when I saw the Sonic update I shed a tear of joy. I've never passed out though but I know it has something to do with adreneline short circuiting you or something so I don't find it hard to believe that you passed out. After the Sonic update though every other update isn't a very big deal to me. The Brawl site reached its climax then because thats the only thing I had been hoping for lol.

Glad to see Olimar make it though. I loved the Pikmin games.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Whoever disses Olimar needs to shut up. Why are you calling him the G&W of Brawl!? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Olimar kicks ***!

Shiny Pidgey

Smash Cadet
Now the rest of the updates until Japanese release are going to be "Olimar's special moves!" "Olimar's stage!" "Olimar related ATs!" "Olimar's Final Smash!" "Olimar's special moves pt 2!".

Shiny Pidgey

Smash Cadet
*edit*

Sorry, didn't mean to double post. No delete post option, eh?

Whoever disses Olimar needs to shut up. Why are you calling him the G&W of Brawl!? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Olimar kicks ***!
Well, Game and Watch kicks ***, too, so it's really pretty insulting to both characters.

Just because you don't like a character and you can't learn to get good with him doesn't mean he sucks.

I haven't given up hope that G&W will be the G&W of Brawl.
If they cut G&W, I'll sell my testicles on eBay. He's the first Nintendo character. He's not going anywhere.

But since this isn't a Game and Watch for Brawl thread, I'll get back on topic.

That's actually a pretty funny story dude. Not sure I believe you, but funny none the less. I jumped out of my chair when Sonic was confirmed.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
With my new comp and 1920x1200 resolution I was able to see Olimar even without scrolling down.

I just shook my head and was thinking "Aww man.. what an uproar this is gonna cause/causing right now."

I never fainted before, how does it feel?

-Onyx

Reyairia

Smash Champion
You... passed out?
I think someone needs to take a little break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom