• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Zelda –

Nothing much will be changed, except the fact that I’d get pointy ears and cool hair. Since I’m already a girl, I would not have to worry about any gender conflict. xD If I were Zelda, I’d put my Triforce of Wisdom to good use. And I wouldn’t have to rely on Link all the time either. I would also make sure Zelda got her own game where she could play as herself, and no, I’m not talking about those crap cgi games, lol.

Pikachu-

I would change Pikachu’s base stats to 999 so that he could **** everything in the actual Pokemon games xD Nah, I kid. Hm, if I were Pikachu, I could work for a power company and supply them with electricity. I could make tons of bucks :o

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
It be awesome, running around loops on Green Hill Zone at the speed of sound and being able to turn Super with 7 Emeralds kicking some ***.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
*looks in the mirror*

holy **** i gained weight!!!

but i wear it so well *winks at self*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
nah if he was mewtwo he'd be plotting world domination with his clones

mice calling down thunder from the sky typically just shock people for their own amusement, and eat other peoples food after charming them with their cheeks

Keyoto

Smash Rookie
I'd keep stabbing myself with my new arm spikes for the next two hours till I got used to them...then I'd prolly go to the hospital, stupid arm spikes

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
It would be just another day of pimping.

My servants will do anything I please, and in the meantime I would clobbah dat der kirbeh.

bleyva

Smash Ace
assuming we still preserve our own mind:

i would utilize the power of my fiery fists and golden nipples to kill every person i dont like, and then steal all the fruit roll-ups, pearl jam tickets and money that i desire.

but if the proposed situation implies that we take on the psyche of our main, id probably just collect bounties and have sex with supermodels

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
I... am the fastest... MF'er... there is.
My thoughts exactly! :laugh:

Go running I suppose? Getting to places I want to go would be much easier & faster, though I might cause some people to crash because they'll freak out by the blue blur. *imagines running on the freeways*

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
I think I'd be reasonable (Most of the time). I'd kinda wanna have the adventures the actual guys do so...

I'll make my secondaries in mains for the sake of this post.
Fox: I'm the leader of Starfox, I have a hot vixen of a girlfriend, friends, cash from missions, and a blaster that damage people's internal organs. Cool, time to go saaave the world. But why does my voice change drastically every year...?

Falco: These dang feathas-for-fingers are REALLY hard ta' get used ta'. But it doesn't matter cause personally, I prefer the air.

Mario: I AM-A SO DANG TALENTED *starts kart racing with a tennis racket in hand hitting a golf ball while killing viruses in my kidnapped girlfriend, shooting fire at bad guys, while leaping to my other car (10 feet away form me) baking cookies and being home on time for on of my bro's fruit parfaits (PM:TTYD ref).

Luigi: I'd be in front of a mirror all day, trying to cure myself of my sudden fear of many things.

Link/Toon Link/Young Link: I can survive falling off a cliff and jumping into lava with only a headache as damage. A hit from a sword or a force stronger than a bullet doesn't kill me and only knocks me back. I get reincarnated like every century. I travel alot. I kill evil alot. Nothing can go wrong! Well, except for the fact that I can't talk much...

Ike: I will learn how to fight for my friends.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
my very own pokemon legend would be about to unfold! a world of dreams and adventures with pokemon would await! i would go!

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Gather my men and prepare to fight another battle to return to my throne in Altea. Of course, the enemy would be no real threat thanks to my indestructible healing sword...I could probably do it all myself...

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
I'd fly around using my new wings and slice people up using my epic sword skizzillz

-or-

I'd wonder why I prefer the air and want to protect bread

-or-

Look at myself naked, before going to paralyze people

-or-

Float around, use my sleep to kill people, then sing

TruBlu

Smash Cadet
Waking up as Sonic, eh? A wish come true indeed. I'd probably wonder why I was so short. And why I was naked, but then i'd realize who I was - I would probably take over the world, or save it, depending on how I was feeling. Then there's the mandatory running around the world at the speed of sound...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd realize I was a complete badass, eat ration for breakfest, punch a giant robot in the face, and then wait for a plot twist to happen before I go and **** people with nanomachines because nanomachines can do anything. Also, I'd become a smoker.

Ooooooooooor...

I'd go up to girls at the mall and get them to rub all over me because I'm a cute little yellow thing. Then I'd thundershock them for teh lulz.

This is an oooooold thread.

happysmasher50

Smash Rookie
marth-wonder about how i was wearing a tiara and my japanese language mastery

ike- singing numa numa every person i come across

link + toon link- wonder why i lost my voice to a bunch of grunts.

sonic-telling everyone there too slow

fox-wonder why i have fur and a tail while taking a loooonngggg shower

wario-using my pooting abilities to ruin parties

Top Bottom