• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

acv

Smash Journeyman
i would wake up as marth and wonder what is missing....

PCHU

Smash Lord
That was wrong, with Marth.

I would wonder how exactly I acquired this Brooklyn accent....
Or either that, why I'm not 14 anymore, but some white guy with a cool sword...
That people HAVE TO JOKE ABOUT CONSTANTLY...

I don't know.
I would be several people....so can I like change who I am?
I have like, 9 mains, maybe more.
So....
Yeah.
I have problemsssssss.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wonder how my chest got so big. And why I was suddenly the best athlete on Earth, and where the aliens I get to blow up are.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I'd **** you all, for i will have just realized that i am the dark lord witha sword that I refuse to use. That is all.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I would meet my new best friend and would go on adventures through dungeons recruiting other uhm...people and collecting items.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wake up, belch loudly, and then watch TV for several hours in my underwear while scratching myself and picking my nose...

or

Wake up and cry for several hours because I'm back to being a pre-pubesent boy with an enormous head...

or

Wake up and say "Let's a go" before rubbing it in my brother's face that I'm better than him and that more people like me.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Go jump on people's heads and set them on fire

or

EAT EVERYTHING!!!

or

Move stuff with my mind.

or

Command my minions to do my bidding.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
walk around looking at myself naked. then suit up (into the zero suit, not power suit) and go around paralyzing people, and swinging from building to building with my whip (kinda like spiderman) then go kill aliens

QuickBlade

Smash Cadet
I'd wonder where the strong desire to protect my bread came from... I'd also have sum fun with my lazor gun that makes people flinch while causing minor damage ;) pew, pew.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
I'd wonder why I'm short and how I suddenly gained weight. I'd also wonder why I'm wearing overalls. Then I'd learn that I can spit balls of fire from the palm of my hand and I'd freak out until I learn to abuse my new power. lol

kATAlyst

Smash Apprentice
id stare in the mirror and go wtf for a few hours
then go sabotage some alien ship... with a taser.

or

eat a ration for breakfast and go take out the latest metal gear b4 lunch

or

cleave the heads off some daein troops before seizing the nearby castle for breakfast. with one hand.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
... I'd rule the world. (random is just that powerful lol) :laugh:

seriously, I'd freak out if I woke up as zelda. Then, after the obvious 'look at myself naked', I'd turn into sheik & pwn ppl with my awesome ninja skills ~ :chuckle:

If I was link or tl, I'd wonder why I lost my voice (& in the case of tl, why my head is so big). As snake I obviously would have to save the world from metal gear, & wonder why I say 'mmm tasty!' after I eat anything. As ganondorf, again, I'd rule the world.

As falco or wolf, I would pwn fox in my arwing or wolfen, to prove how much more bad@ss I am. As falco though, I would do it to protect my bread lol.

Puddin

Smash Lord
hehe, have any Peach mains posted yet? I didn't think so because all they'd have to do is get kidnapped.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
I would go around searching random dungeons for items.

OR....

I'd conquer the world due to the fact that no one has the power to stop me

B.U.S.

Smash Cadet
I would fly around a'firin' mah lazorz and spinnin' mah arms around all crazy-like.

Bobo_The_Monkey

Smash Cadet
I would run around firing aura spheres at random ppl til i get bored, all while yelling "KAMEHAMEHA!!"
Then find out what being inside a pokeball is like.

Luxferre

Smash Apprentice
If I would wake up as Samus...
*after 2 hours*
HOW IN THE **** DO I GET THIS STUPID POWER SUIT OFF? *searching for taunt buttons*

or

scan tests in school to know the answers.

or just go on some adventures. :chuckle:

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
I know I look like I main Ike... Honestly, I'd freak out pretty bad to wake up a girl. Yes, I actually play Zelda more effectively than I play Ike. I just think Ike is cooler, and still good.

BTW: On the plus side, I'd look much better than I do now.
BTW2: Honestly, I wouldn't give half a darn if I woke up as Ike. It wouldn't be much better unless I get Ragnell...

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
If I woke up as Ness I'd be scared because my head would be huge and I'd accidently destroy my house with a PK Flash blast. Though when I learn to control it though, I'd enjoy using the PK Teleport to go anywhere I like whenever I like.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
I'd be like "WTF HOW DO I PILOT THIS SHIP?!?!" even if I managed to land I would probably seriously freak out at the sight of giant duracell batteries, the pikmin couldn't even help because I wouldn't even know where my home planet is!

Still, it'd be pretty awesome to command the Pikmin and such.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
I would go on a pirate ship (TL)

I would wonder why I speak Japanese (marth)

Where's my other dimension? (G&W)

Sudden urge to PAWNCH someone (CF)

Wonder why I wake up as someone else every morning (Random)

Use PEEKAY STAAARRRSTOOORMMMM!!! (Ness)

Slash things (MK)

suck up things (Kirby)

Get a monstah to clobbah dat dere kirbeh (DDD)

acv

Smash Journeyman
people either want to ban me or my technique.i bet nobody will ever know who i main.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Call Otacon and Mei Ling, just to tell them how I'm doing. I'd also ask them what I should eat for breakfast.

When Otacon and Mei Ling suggest that I have a toasted English Muffin, I'd toast it with my fire breath.

I'd pull out a banana to eat it with my fire-breathed English Muffin.

On my way to wherever the hell I'm going, I'd shoot laser cannons and missiles at random objects to my heart's content.

Then, when I'm within distance of my destination, I'll warp there with my cape.

EDIT: ^Lmao at the Starbucks quote. That was perfect.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
First I would wake up and be like: "Wuts this here green ball?" I would check myself out in the mirror and freak out. Then, realizing my parents are awakening, I would break my window and jump out. I would come to the conclusion that I could never return, since I could no longer communicate through human means.

As I run, I would realize that I now have excelling physical strength in my legs, and upon that realization, would jump and crash through my neighbors window and search for his refrigerator. I would eat all of it's contents and make a run for it. My next destination would be my school, where I would wait till school starts. Once class begins, I would crash through the door and find everyone I don't like and eat them with my now stretchy tongue, cr** them out as pods of feces, and do a little dance, laughing at there digested corpse. I would bring along these green polka-dotted pods, incase I was in need of a weapon in battle.

I would spend the rest of my day bringing carnage to fruit stands, jacking cookies, and takin down cars in a parking lot by throwing my pods.
At the end of the day, I would
pleasure ladies with my long tongue

Top Bottom