• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You request it, I'll dissappoint! - Abandoning all PSA Requests

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
The truth is that I'm in a different state of mind than in November and ,frankly, don't care any longer to fulfill your requests.

mods can close this thread or whatever...

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Hmm, this is pretty interesting. I'll request something.

Would you do some of Cap's custom moves from Smash 4? Any four to replace the four specials he currently has. If you want specifics I can list the moves he should have.

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, this is pretty interesting. I'll request something.

Would you do some of Cap's custom moves from Smash 4? Any four to replace the four specials he currently has. If you want specifics I can list the moves he should have.
Yeah, just PM me the movelist of what you want swapped. I'll warn you, my animation skills aren't the greatest, I'll do my best. A little extra credit on your part would be finding out some damage values for the Smash 4 versions of his moves, just so I have a baseline for balancing.

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
About requests...
Are you doing any to help yourself? Cause I'd like to ask for one if possible.

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
About requests...
Are you doing any to help yourself? Cause I'd like to ask for one if possible.
I'll be juggling your requests with my own interests, but feel free to make any suggestions. I'll get to them in order.

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
I think a mod that makes Toon Link more like Young Link could be nice. AlGeorgeRomo made a Melee Toon Link mod that came with costumes and animations (For UpB and Nair) that would be nice to use. You'd just have to edit the moveset (and maybe the bair animation because I don't think AlGeorgeRomo's mod came with that.)

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
Please make banjo kazooie as a character
I'm trying to keep my requests limited to moveset swapping and custom movesets for characters already in Brawl/PM. I'm not at all experienced in model swapping nor am I an amazing animator. I suggest you look around for people with those talents and wish you the best of luck.

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
I think a mod that makes Toon Link more like Young Link could be nice. AlGeorgeRomo made a Melee Toon Link mod that came with costumes and animations (For UpB and Nair) that would be nice to use. You'd just have to edit the moveset (and maybe the bair animation because I don't think AlGeorgeRomo's mod came with that.)
Seems simple enough. Just help me understand, you want the Melee B-Air from Young Link?

Last edited:

MasterZaden

Smash Cadet
Hi, I'd like a custom PSA. Just a little fantasy character I'd like to bring to life if you're up for the undertaking.

The first step would be a rather simple step. Take all of Captain Falcon's fire effects on his moves and make them lightning effects.

Also above someone requested you make PSA's for Captain Falcon's custom moves from Smash 4, but didn't care which ones. If I may influence, I'd like to nominate Wind-Up Raptor Boost and Lightning Falcon Kick for his side and down specials.

Thank you for your time. I'll have more specifics to this PSA if you'd like to continue with it.

MasterZaden

Smash Cadet
A little extra credit on your part would be finding out some damage values for the Smash 4 versions of his moves, just so I have a baseline for balancing.
Raptor Boost - 9% from the ground, 8% if started in the air
Heavy Raptor Boost - 12%
Wind-Up Raptor Boost - 9% from the ground, 8% if started in the air (with wonkiest air physics evar)

Falcon Kick - From the ground 13% point-blank range, 11% midway, and 7% tipper
-- From the air 15% point-blank range, then 13%, then 11% "striking" hitboxes. 9% "quake" hitbox. (Both hits can connect)
Falcon Kick Fury - From the ground 1%,1%,1%,1%,7%
-- From the air, a lot of hitboxes. Looks like 2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,5% plus a 5% quake
Lighting Falcon Kick - From the ground 12% point-blank range, 10% midway, and 6% tipper
-- From the air 14% point-blank range, then 12%, then 10% striking hitboxes. 4% quake hitbox. (14%+4% and 12%+4% are very possible, but 10%+4% is extremely difficult due to the physics and spacing of the move.)

Falcon Dive - 5% grab, 12% launch. Oddly enough, training mode data doesn't even register the grab.
Falcon Strike - 8%
Explosive Falcon Dive - 10% grab, 15% launch. Training doesn't register the 10%.

Falcon Punch - 25% ground, 28% turning, 22% air, 25% turning in the air. It doesn't matter if you start charging in the air, it counts when the punch comes out.
Falcon Dash Punch - 20% point-blank, then 16%, then 13%, or an 11% tipper (+2% to any hitbox for turning)
--From the air 17%, then 15%, then 13%, then 11% (+3% to any hitbox for turning)

Mighty Falcon Punch - There's a 22% hitbox at the center (A) of the move, 18% if it's not dead-on (B). On the falcon's wings (C) is a 9% hitbox, and a 6% at the very tip (D) of the wings.
--Turning, A 25%, B 18%, C 6% and D 6%. This gets complicated, because turning around seems to move the hitboxes around. Are there four, or are C and D the same when you turn?
--In the Air, A 19%, B 18%, C/D(?) 6%
--Turning in the Air, A 22%, B 18%, C 6%
From the air, I managed to get a 19%+6% combo as well, punching them and getting them with the tip of the wings.

Last edited:

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
Raptor Boost - 9% from the ground, 8% if started in the air
Heavy Raptor Boost - 12%
Wind-Up Raptor Boost - 9% from the ground, 8% if started in the air (with wonkiest air physics evar)

Falcon Kick - From the ground 13% point-blank range, 11% midway, and 7% tipper
-- From the air 15% point-blank range, then 13%, then 11% "striking" hitboxes. 9% "quake" hitbox. (Both hits can connect)
Falcon Kick Fury - From the ground 1%,1%,1%,1%,7%
-- From the air, a lot of hitboxes. Looks like 2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,5% plus a 5% quake
Lighting Falcon Kick - From the ground 12% point-blank range, 10% midway, and 6% tipper
-- From the air 14% point-blank range, then 12%, then 10% striking hitboxes. 4% quake hitbox. (14%+4% and 12%+4% are very possible, but 10%+4% is extremely difficult due to the physics and spacing of the move.)

Falcon Dive - 5% grab, 12% launch. Oddly enough, training mode data doesn't even register the grab.
Falcon Strike - 8%
Explosive Falcon Dive - 10% grab, 15% launch. Training doesn't register the 10%.

Falcon Punch - 25% ground, 28% turning, 22% air, 25% turning in the air. It doesn't matter if you start charging in the air, it counts when the punch comes out.
Falcon Dash Punch - 20% point-blank, then 16%, then 13%, or an 11% tipper (+2% to any hitbox for turning)
--From the air 17%, then 15%, then 13%, then 11% (+3% to any hitbox for turning)

Mighty Falcon Punch - There's a 22% hitbox at the center (A) of the move, 18% if it's not dead-on (B). On the falcon's wings (C) is a 9% hitbox, and a 6% at the very tip (D) of the wings.
--Turning, A 25%, B 18%, C 6% and D 6%. This gets complicated, because turning around seems to move the hitboxes around. Are there four, or are C and D the same when you turn?
--In the Air, A 19%, B 18%, C/D(?) 6%
--Turning in the Air, A 22%, B 18%, C 6%
From the air, I managed to get a 19%+6% combo as well, punching them and getting them with the tip of the wings.
Thanks for all this, really. Swapping move effects/gfx is simple enough. HypnotizeOverdrive has already given me most of this info. For future reference, please try and limit any specific information to personal messages. I want to restrict the posts in this thread to initial requests and progress reports if possible.

Last edited:

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
Seems simple enough. Just help me understand, you want the Melee B-Air from Young Link?
Yes. But also the Nair and any other changes you could make (to any move really, but UpB could be changed for example to not be so powerful and shot in height) to make Toon Link play more like Young Link.

Last edited:

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
Yes. But also the Nair and any other changes you could make (to any move really, but UpB could be changed for example to not be so powerful and shot in height) to make Toon Link play more like Young Link.
I get it now. I have to warn you that changing the height of his Up-B directly impacts his recovery ability. If you have any further details for me, please send them in a PM.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
hmm... i see you are a bit busy, but i'd like to request a moveset for toon link that makes his secret "mask" taunt change his moveset in some way. If you have the time i could discuss what the changes could be.

themaziest

Smash Cadet
I have an idea stuck in my head for quite a long time which basically consists of Ganondorf borrowing Mewtwo's grab and throws. I think his current grab game is unhealthy to the game: one of the worst grab range, a stupid polarizing down throw chaingrab, and underwhelming back and up throws.

So yeah, if you find the time for it, I'm really curious to try Ganon with the grab and throws' properties of Mewtwo. It makes so much sense actually ; Mewtwo grabs feel like powerful magic, and Ganon with powerful magic is a no-brainer.

The down throw might be a bit problematic considering Ganon's human body, so I dont know, maybe put a telekinetic slam to the ground with same properties as Mewtwo's tail slap. And I think Mewtwo's up throw might be too good, so you could nerf the knockback to a reasonnable degree for Ganon. I can feel the follow-ups, I'm crying!

Thanks a lot if you can do it in your spare time!

Last edited:

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
hmm... i see you are a bit busy, but i'd like to request a moveset for toon link that makes his secret "mask" taunt change his moveset in some way. If you have the time i could discuss what the changes could be.
Shoot me a PM with the details. I have a bit of experience in swapping movesets with taunt, check out my Squirtle Shades PSA if you haven't already.

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
I have an idea stuck in my head for quite a long time which basically consists of Ganondorf borrowing Mewtwo's grab and throws. I think his current grab game is unhealthy to the game: one of the worst grab range, a stupid polarizing down throw chaingrab, and underwhelming back and up throws.

So yeah, if you find the time for it, I'm really curious to try Ganon with the grab and throws' properties of Mewtwo. It makes so much sense actually ; Mewtwo grabs feel like powerful magic, and Ganon with powerful magic is a no-brainer.

The down throw might be a bit problematic considering Ganon's human body, so I dont know, maybe put a telekinetic slam to the ground with same properties as Mewtwo's tail slap. And I think Mewtwo's up throw might be too good, so you could nerf the knockback to a reasonnable degree for Ganon. I can feel the follow-ups, I'm crying!

Thanks a lot if you can do it in your spare time!
It's a little above my ability so it'll have to came later if you can afford to wait. You could always go for it yourself, but I'll add this to the list.

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Could you just tell me where to find Lucas' PK freeze hitbox data? I can find the move in Smash Attacks, but all I can find is frame speed modifiers and such. I can't like, increase the size of the hitbox or change how it stuns, for example.

Jitters

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitters
I'm not sure if this is in-bounds for your request, so I'll just ask first out of curiosity:
Are PSA ports okay? Like the Master Mewtwo PSA to work over brawlEX Mewtwo instead of Lucario or PM Mewtwo?

Last edited:

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Shoot me a PM with the details. I have a bit of experience in swapping movesets with taunt, check out my Squirtle Shades PSA if you haven't already.
just sent you a PM and yes i have seen the sqirtle shades moveset and i find it really polished

Fedora~

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if this is in-bounds for your request, so I'll just ask first out of curiosity:
Are PSA ports okay? Like the Master Mewtwo PSA to work over brawlEX Mewtwo instead of Lucario or PM Mewtwo?
I'm not experienced with PSA ports or using BrawlEX, so I don't think I can help you.

Could you do a charizard smash 4 moveset for project m?
Without access to the Smash 4 animations, I'd have to do them from scratch. I'm not an experienced animator, and a project like this would take me a long while to even be satisfied with. I'll consider it, but feel free to tackle it yourself.

A brawl ZSS
I'm sure this already exists :)

Last edited:

Bash2King

Smash Cadet
NNID
MetroidBash550
Tether Grabbing Project M 3.6 Full Zss pls and thanks also if possible could you make it have similar frames to its Ssb4 Incarnation

Sirkura

Smash Cadet
both PM mewtwo and the master mewtwo are based on lucario. you can use BeX as it is to just port it into a new slot, use lucario as a base.

Hey, all. I'm trying to sharpen my Brawl modding skills, and I feel the best way to challenge myself is by taking some of your requests. What I lack in knowledge I make up for with a little creativity. I'm looking forward to the ideas the community will throw at me. To making dreams reality!

Please try and limit any specific information to personal messages. I want to restrict the posts in this thread to initial requests and progress reports if possible.

Past Projects/ Requests:
Squirtle Shades Moveset PSA v1.1
Any chance you could help us with a project? We have gotten BeX working with PM 3.6. but the characters need a few refines to make them behave correctly in game. it should just be nulling small bits of PSA code or replacing it with something else. we know what is freezing already and can help you pinpoint it. #1 priority atm is fixing a freeze with link and toon link. PM has hard code telling the boomerang how to behave and the PSA has various variable's that rely on that. as BeX does not work with character specific codes we need the boomerang data replaced with vanilla brawls.

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
Make fox fire falcon punches instead of lasers, or make them have the same properties

Satan-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6402-0771
This seems pretty cool and I like your work so I'll request something.

Can you put Mewtwo's shadow/Dark effects on Black Marth's tipper hitboxes? I only want it on black Marth but if that's not possible than don't bother with the request.

Teckiels

Smash Rookie
Do you think you could make Squirtle, Ivy and Charizard transform into eachother with side taunt?

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
idk why you're telling everyone what to do. This is a request thread for a reason. To request PSAs to make.
You have a history of taking my posts out of context, and it's pretty obnoxious.

Firstly, PSA means "Public Service Announcement." So I'm just making an announcement, nothing more. People don't have to listen.

Secondly, the imperative mood does not have an inherently negative connotation, but you have chosen to interpret it in this way. In my native language, it's how people talk

Finally, how else are people supposed to learn how to do things? This is the perfect venue to reach people who don't have as much experience as some of the creators on this board. I'm trying to help people.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I was originally going to rip your post apart, but let me put it in a way that hopefully you can understand - although I have my doubts.

OP made the thread so people that didn't know or don't know or can't make PSAs could request stuff. Through this OP could get better at making things. He wants practice. And this way, he can make people happy and get practice. Win-win for everyone, right?
You butted in and told everyone that they can make PSAs themselves - which, news flash, they already knew that.
Do you not see what's wrong with that?

If you want to help people, which I truly feel that you do. You should probably make a separate thread titled something along the lines of "Don't know how to make PSAs? Come on in!" and have some information there to help get people started. Going into other threads and putting up links like this isn't the way to "help people". It's just annoying.

Top Bottom