• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Must Recover! An SSBM combo video

ycz12

Smash Ace
Man, it's been a journey. I started this video back in the summer, while the community was still trying to get over the amazingness of Mindgames 2 (which you should also watch). Over the past 5 months, I've gathered clips, putting my limited video editing skills to their full extent, and marveled at the things that people sent me. I've met a whole fanbase of people who seem to have developed an unhealthy relish for my videos. I've learned the finer points of AMV editing, which I'm sure will come in handy at some point later in my life.

And SSBM. ****, man. When you're just watching videos and not even playing, it's fun. I don't know if any game will ever match this one, but hey. I hope one will.

Extra-special thanks to MaskedSheik, JDM, TheIceDragon, Zm4rf, and ssbmdemon. You guys thought about this video almost as much as I did. =/

Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqSNmMYjRc
Download: http://files.filefront.com/You+Must+Recoverwmv/;12871988;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy.

Smash Ace
I'm glad you posted this here. It's an amazing video and isn't getting nearly the attention it deserves. Maybe that'll change now.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Wow. That was pretty much awesome.

^That was pretty much an understatement 0_0

fed

Smash Cadet
very good work dude!!
i really impressed the mario edge guard against ganon... i think it was eggz
i REALLY IMPRESSED!!! the super fox walltech!!!

as captain smashie01 said... the download doesnt work and i want the vid for me

very good work!!!

kosmo

Smash Rookie
i started to cry
this video shows one reason why melee is better than brawl

Top Bottom