• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

Seriously? I'm unaware that the previous picture was edited. Care to explain? (No sarcasm)

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings

Olga Orly???
Okay, that was just wrong.

Oh here you go, I found the another one.

"Oh yuck, what's that smell?"

What's the difference between these toilet papers?

How could you spend time in the bathroom solving sudoku?

Wow, looks like they waste their time solving a sudoku in the bathroom. How embarrassing.

maskedboy09

Smash Rookie
What the?!? What is your issue what that? If you really want me to laugh, it will take more than that! Pick something else besides religion!

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
i fail to see the flaws, point them out please...

in all seriouslyness i thought this was the dumbest person alive..but now that it might be edited....maybe I AM the dumbest person alive O_O
Are you being serious or do I fail seeing the sarcasm..?

Look at the box where the answer A should be.. a portion of it is still visible.
If you have some pic editing software, just open that with it and zoom in to see.. Also the question that was on there originally is still faintly seeable.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Are you being serious or do I fail seeing the sarcasm..?

Look at the box where the answer A should be.. a portion of it is still visible.
If you have some pic editing software, just open that with it and zoom in to see.. Also the question that was on there originally is still faintly seeable.
well im at school so i cant really open the picture xP

but i can see a portion of the A: ...where answer A should be...hmm you have a good point xP

maskedboy09

Smash Rookie
Netrual/serious attitude is always key for me. The Masked Boy doesn't get impressed easily to be laughing. No way, it will take more than that to get me laughing.

maskedboy09

Smash Rookie
Nope. Still not. On the below picture, isn't that Ace Ventura (played by Jim Carey) from the movie Pet Detective? I've noticed that. That's from the part he was 'faking' to be psycho to enter a mental hospitial on a case for finding Snowflake. Larry...what a weird name...

D

Deleted member

^^Edit that post, frontal nudity could get you an infraction, even if it is a statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom